No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The party trick with the quarters and my rock hard bum cheeks didn't go over so well. I don't think I'll be invited back. It's okay, those people weren't any fun.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• and I wake up another day, read GP's marvelous postings, and all is right with my world. Thank you.

Comment

• Alison Wonderland: Until Next Time
        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Fun Fact: when one is asked to state one's ethnicity, the answer Libra is not a selection.

That is all.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• well i like it
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              Your paternal family crest has nothing in it because no one on that side can stand still long enough to figure out what to stick there.
              Sorry, can't stop to chat, gotta run over there and do something.
              Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                well i like it
                Yeah, you would.

Actually, I think it's so funny that I just inserted it into a chapter I wrote today.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  Speaking of Donnar Party Tales- how's the cooking going?
                  I cancelled the Donner Party CSA after they charged me twenty plus dollars for two pork chops. I get it. The meat is organic. The animals are hugged every day and read Good Night Moon every night. They sup on caviar from crystal goblets and roll in pastures of emerald green receiving fairy kisses.

But still. Even with all the quarters bouncing off the panda bottom on a daily basis, Panda is not made of money. So I am no longer getting strange body parts from the Donner Farm with which to test my cooking prowess. Right now I'm just dumping everything in the Crock Pot and letting it work its magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudyMac View Post
                    The Cadburys eggs? Are they the ones with the filling that looks like real eggs...we call those ones Cadburys creme eggs. If so, they are available all year round in the UK...and some sweet shops ship abroad, just pretend that you are an expat Brit.

Rod... and sexual uses for Cadburys creme eggs...the mind boggles.
                    Mmmmmmm, Cadbury creme eggs. * drool *

Rod still leaves me speechless. I just . . . I mean . . . why?!?!? Is this one of the 50 Shades I am destined never to experience? I believe that it is. UGH.

Comment

Fun Fact: when one is asked to state one's ethnicity, the answer Libra is not a selection.

That is all.
                      That's because the CORRECT response is Saggitarius. *IshootYOU*
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                        The party trick with the quarters and my rock hard bum cheeks didn't go over so well. I don't think I'll be invited back. It's okay, those people weren't any fun.
                        NICE. But you made an impression they will never forget!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          That's because the CORRECT response is Saggitarius. *IshootYOU*
                          Shame on you for misspelling your own sign!!! SHAME!!!

Comment

Shame on you for misspelling your own sign!!! SHAME!!!
                            Heh... shows how much attention I pay to that stuff. Sagittarius!!!

I took Astronomy for a Sci credit in college and did really enjoy both the class AND watching the forehead veins throb in the instructors forehead every single time one of several girls would call it Astrology.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Ohhhh Panda!

Just for you... to make those mornings brighter!
                              Especially when you just can't face that awful treadmill...
                              I just KNOW you'll love it!

Gooooooooooo Panda!!!
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
                                GP in order to run faster maybe you need the app Zombie Run. It like being involved in a story on the treadmill.
                                Ooh, that's a good idea indeed. I always feel more motivated when I'm fleeing danger.

Comment

Working...
                                X