No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying by spork would be pretty newsworthy.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Exercise completed.
      Cannibals averted.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• GP in order to run faster maybe you need the app Zombie Run. It like being involved in a story on the treadmill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
          You are seriously the weirdest Panda I know.
          You know more than one Panda?
          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
            You know more than one Panda?
            Well, I have had the misfortune of meeting most of the Panda clan. Speaking of which, I suppose I'll amend my previous statement as follows:

"You are seriously the weirdest* Panda I know.

*of the good kind of weird."
            Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• How dare you speaketh so dishonorably of the sainted Panda Clan?! You are not fit to gaze upon the family crest* ever again!

* It's two swords crossed over a DSM-V.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                How dare you speaketh so dishonorably of the sainted Panda Clan?! You are not fit to gaze upon the family crest* ever again!

* It's two swords crossed over a DSM-V.
                Yep.

Comment

• What's yours? A bottle of Jim Beam being used for a bookmark in a Bible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    What's yours? A bottle of Jim Beam being used for a bookmark in the Bible?
                    Well, that's on my maternal side.

Comment

• Your paternal family crest has nothing in it because no one on that side can stand still long enough to figure out what to stick there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miles91Collins
                        And yet my reflection in the mirror was not of an average-size panda grooving under the disco ball in my bathroom, but an engorged tick that appeared to be sucking the sugary lifeblood out of every doughnut in the state.
                        O_O

Uh oh... I think Miles is mocking you Panda.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• This is so hilarious, you have a real gift with words (Unlike me, I can make everything sound like dull monotone)
                          I am so glad that equineaddict told us about your blog, I can't wait to catch up the 500 pages!

Comment

• Speaking of Donnar Party Tales- how's the cooking going?
                            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Dear Gay Panda,
                              First, please don't spoil anything, I'm only on page 26. The Cadburys eggs? Are they the ones with the filling that looks like real eggs...we call those ones Cadburys creme eggs. If so, they are available all year round in the UK...and some sweet shops ship abroad, just pretend that you are an expat Brit.

Rod... and sexual uses for Cadburys creme eggs...the mind boggles.

Going back to the posts....
                              Last edited by JudyMac; 01-05-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzan1ne
                                I hope all of your posts aren't this mundane!
                                Oh, spambot! You are in for a ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X