No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But........ there is a Mad Max marathon on.
    ALL 3 movies BAK 2 BAK!
    Which reminds me...

Laptop is in my lap... notes occasionally appear upon it as they pop into my head... and I actually try and think during commercials. It's AMC, so those are plentiful!
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Why do people brag about their excellent hygiene in personal ads? Do you know how many times I read that in the last week? I don't get it. Never on a date have I announced that I brushed my teeth and my hair AND I changed into fresh underpants, too. SO BE IMPRESSED, POTENTIAL LOVER. You're getting quite a package.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I even risked the health and well-being of my ears using Q-Tips for you, Darling Date. File that under daredevil.

Comment

• you even cleaned your ears? i dew de-clayuh, mah heart is awl uhfluttuh!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• I treat my lovers right.

Comment

• Ha! I risked getting a computer virus AND conjunctivitis for you by posting that Ke$ha video...
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                Ha! I risked getting a computer virus AND conjunctivitis for you by posting that Ke$ha video...
                If I were you, I'd take a hot shower. Just to be safe. You never know what Ke$ha has been rolling in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  If I were you, I'd take a hot shower. Just to be safe. You never know what Ke$ha has been rolling in.
                  An antibacterial cold shower maybe... it's a strange thing she has going on. She takes "dirty" to new lows indeed.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I just want to pick her up with gigantic hot dog tongs and dip her in a bath, to be scrubbed with a rag on a stick at a safe distance.

There are many things that Gay Panda does not understand, and Ke$ha's grungy=sexy is one of them. BLEH.

Comment

• Yay, Gay Pandashian is back! Happy New Year, GP!
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        I just want to pick her up with gigantic hot dog tongs and dip her in a bath, to be scrubbed with a rag on a stick at a safe distance.
                        I vote autoclave.
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                          I vote autoclave.
                          I vote turpentine.....
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                            Yay, Gay Pandashian is back! Happy New Year, GP!
                            Happy New Year!

Comment

• I vote crematory fire. One can never be too safe.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Autoclaves and crematories?

That isn't nice at all!
                                Then what will Gay Panda do for awesome listening tunes while sweatin' out the 5ks on the treadmill of DOOOOOMMMMMMMM?
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X