Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

    Comment


    • Appropriate response...

      "If you actually sucked, there would be plenty of guys that liked you."
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Appropriate response...

        "If you actually sucked, there would be plenty of guys that liked you."
        Chuckle. Not sucking is your problem.

        But now, if she really sucked and still no one liked her? Wow, that is bad.
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

        Comment


        • Or- you don't suck, that's why no one likes you


          I am in need of seven chickens. I just learned the latin names for the seven deadly sins and they need to be applied to chickens: superbia, acedia, luxoria, ira, gula, invidia, avaritia.

          "You named a hen Ira? Why did you give her a boy's name?"
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

          Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

          And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

          Comment


          • I thought Ira was a chick's name. It is out here is West Texas, anyways...
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

            Comment


            • I think Ira is a gender neutral name. In the south, men's names can be given to a girl so long as you make it a two name name...I know a Jimmy Doris and a Billy Merle. Both outstanding lady names.

              All names are gender neutral with chickens, though. Name her Bob if you want.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

              Comment


              • There was a dude named Ira in When Harry Met Sally.

                She has her movies that she watches whenever she comes across them. When Harry Met Sally, Pretty Woman, Moonstruck.

                I have mine. Full Metal Jacket, Godfather I and II, Apocalypse Now.

                I remember Ira. But does she remember Col. Kurtz, I ask you? I submit that she does not.

                Comment


                • Mine are Forrest Gump, Nightmare Before Christmas, Fifth Element, and 13th Warrior.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

                  Comment


                  • Today's Tip:

                    Never drop a bottle of red wine on a cement floor...
                    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse
                    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield


                    Winencandy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                      Today's Tip:

                      Never drop a bottle of red wine on a cement floor...
                      Sorry for your loss
                      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

                      Owly's Journal

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                        There was a dude named Ira in When Harry Met Sally.

                        She has her movies that she watches whenever she comes across them. When Harry Met Sally, Pretty Woman, Moonstruck.

                        I have mine. Full Metal Jacket, Godfather I and II, Apocalypse Now.

                        I remember Ira. But does she remember Col. Kurtz, I ask you? I submit that she does not.
                        Mistah Kurtz - he dead.
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

                        Owly's Journal

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                          I think Ira is a gender neutral name. In the south, men's names can be given to a girl so long as you make it a two name name...I know a Jimmy Doris and a Billy Merle. Both outstanding lady names.

                          All names are gender neutral with chickens, though. Name her Bob if you want.
                          My own grandmother, a fine gentile southern lady from Mississippi money (and a spicy little red-headed wench!), was Billie Doris.
                          I loved that name.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Owly View Post
                            Mistah Kurtz - he dead.
                            A penny for the old Guy.

                            Which leads you to another movie, V for Vendetta.

                            Comment


                            • I work with a man whose name is Ira. I'd never heard it before I met him.
                              Depression Lies

                              Comment


                              • My BIL is named Ira... I also groom a dog named Ira (female)
                                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                                http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X