No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sweetie first caught my eye because he was in uniform... very sharp looking! Now he's retired from the military, he still wears his civvies like a uniform. It doesn't matter if he's wearing sweats and a t-shirt or a formal suit, he always looks sharp!

Well, not exactly always... after he's changed the oil and antifreeze in my car, he does look a little grubby. But I forgive him!

Comment

• Geek looks his best in the vest/ slacks/ button- up he wore at the wedding with scruff (longer than stubble, shorter than beard) and scruffy nerfherder hair. I can usually get bits and pieces of it, but I've only seen it in it's totality once.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I wore socks with sandals today. * ducks *

Also, I spent all four years of high school and most of college in socks with sandals.

Suddenly, the reason I had no dates becomes clear.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
          He does clean up nicely, too: [yeah, I know, it might take awhile to show up. It's worth it]

[ATTACH]10141[/ATTACH]
          that guy should seriously get a fur vest and fur lined kilt and giant war axe or hammer

seriously

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          I wore socks with sandals today. * ducks *

Also, I spent all four years of high school and most of college in socks with sandals.

Suddenly, the reason I had no dates becomes clear.
          in your defense i don't like the way shoes feel without socks

in your prosecution... sandals with socks?!

i just don't know how i feel about you any more
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• SANDALS WITH SOCKS, DUCKLING!!!

I heard the most boring/most animated conversation today at a restaurant. Two women at the next table were so very, very excited in this back-and-forth.

SCRUBS: And now the meeting is at six but it used to be at five!!!
            ELECTROHAIR: I KNOW!!!
            SCRUBS: So we have to be there at five and I told Dave!!!
            ELECTROHAIR: OH, YES, AND MARTY!!!
            SCRUBS: At five then and we'll talk about it!!!
            ELECTROHAIR: YES, ALL OF IT!!!

I almost screamed ALL OF WHAT as this conversation continued for another five minutes, but then I remembered it was none of my business and I didn't care.

Comment

• that reminds me of the truck i saw the other day. it had a decal that said 'LIFE IS REAL'

and that's it

just 'life is real'

life is real WHAT?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                that reminds me of the truck i saw the other day. it had a decal that said 'LIFE IS REAL'

and that's it

just 'life is real'

life is real WHAT?
                You should have asked the driver!

A few months ago, I spotted a car one lane over with a brown splotch on the trunk. It was a bumper sticker boasting I POOPED TODAY.

Um . . . thank you. I hadn't asked, but indeed I was wondering.

Comment

• maybe someone could follow em, and when they park, leave a post it note that says 'SO DID I'
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    maybe someone could follow em, and when they park, leave a post it note that says 'SO DID I'
                    Or a note that says PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Comment

• or leave a pic of your own
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Once I showed Lady Friend the website Tapered both ends!!! - Rate My Poo where one can submit one's handiwork and vote on others, and she didn't talk to me for hours.

Still totally worth it just to see her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          Once I showed Lady Friend the website Tapered both ends!!! - Rate My Poo where one can submit one's handiwork and vote on others, and she didn't talk to me for hours.

Still totally worth it just to see her face.
                          Ahhhhhhh... I find it refreshing how the internet, at least, never ceases to amaze me.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• [QUOTE=canio6;1025626 I even went for the interview in sandals with socks. I mean, come on.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's Birkenstocks and hand-knit socks, you're cool! This happens to be one of my favorite looks.

Hmmm, why didn't that show up in the cute bubble? It usually does. Ah, the mysteries of 'reply with quote'!
                            Last edited by Sabine; 12-07-2012, 05:32 AM. Reason: quotation musing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                              As long as it's Birkenstocks and hand-knit socks, you're cool! This happens to be one of my favorite looks.

Hmmm, why didn't that show up in the cute bubble? It usually does. Ah, the mysteries of 'reply with quote'!
                              It is missing a ]. As for Birkenstocks, sadly no. I am no where near cool enough for those. Also, I had no idea people still knitted by hand. The things you learn in Panda's journal.

Comment

• You lost a bracket. Add a closing bracket after the number 1025626.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X