No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Harrison Ford in his first movie?
    bob.jpg

He was so boss as Bob Falfa in American Graffiti.
    I've seen the movie at least 50 times.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Wasent Alen Rickman in Robin Hood Men in Tights?.. (must see if I have movie in eternal closet of doom to check...)

I so dont get the infatuation with Daniel Craig... He does absolutely Nothing for me.. & I so cant take a ginger James Bond seriously.. Plus I always figured with all the sleeping around.. James bond probably has STD's that havent even been discovered yet... Add "ginger" to that & ...No.. Just... No....
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Daniel Craig is blond, unless ginger is a general term for lighter-colored hair?

I don't really find him attractive, but I still find him attractive. I think it's just the tortured badass thing that gets to me.

I love Alan Rickman. Even when he nearly cheats on his wife in "Love Actually." I have an older-gent crush on him, meaning I'd love for him to be my BFFL, but I am not romantically attracted to him. I also feel that way about Patrick Stewart.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by dinohunter View Post
          ... He does absolutely nothing for me.. & i so cant take a ginger james bond seriously.. Plus i always figured with all the sleeping around.. James bond probably has std's that havent even been discovered yet... Add "ginger" to that & ...no.. Just... No....
          fml
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            Daniel Craig is blond, unless ginger is a general term for lighter-colored hair?

I don't really find him attractive, but I still find him attractive. I think it's just the tortured badass thing that gets to me.
            Ginger is slang any variation of red hair.. in his case what id probably call strawberry blond.. mehhh.... I like my men dark & rugged
            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
              fml

Don't worry darling... SOME of us don't feel that way.

Craig isn't a Ginger... if he was I might actually like him!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I don't think Daniel Craig is particularly good-looking, but I do like his pouty-face. He looks like he was bottle-fed and he's a little too muscle-y for my tastes but he wears clothing really well. Maybe I'm just really shallow, but I do like men who wear clothing well. My evolutionary psychology studies tell me that it's an indicator of wealth (because it's much harder to wear cheap clothing well) so despite the fact that I live a happily modest lifestyle, I guess part of me just wants to roll around in piles of large-denomination bills (without Demi Moore though, she is totally not sexy). I am a bit disturbed by my attraction to Daniel Craig but I have learned to accept it. (I tried to get my husband to get a long wool coat like JB wore towards the end of Skyfall but he was all like "um, no, I have a coat" and I was unsuccessful in my attempts to convince him that a blue goretex jacket from Cabelas really doesn't work for all his outerwear fashion needs. Maybe I am just deprived of man-fashion.)

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                  but he wears clothing really well. Maybe I'm just really shallow, but I do like men who wear clothing well.
                  <snip>
                  Maybe I am just deprived of man-fashion.)
                  I am definitely guilty of this. That may be part of the problem. Fortunately, Boyfriend doesn't mind if I dress him up. If I buy him new clothes that I think he'll like, he asks me how I think he looks before anything else.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                    fml

Oh dont feel bad, its not like this pot of crazy was available anyways

Comment

• We spent several hours at the mall last week looking for the right pea coat and not finding it. Man fashion is nice, but I was almost ready to set fire to every single yard of Melton cloth in sight. The problem with men built like Daniel Craig is that in real life, they wear clothing extremely well, but finding clothing actually cut for a body like that is unbelievably frustrating (even worse when the man in question is 6'3" as compared to DC's 5'10").

Not that I am going to complain all that much. After all, that sort of body wears no clothing well, too.
                      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Hmmm... yes well the bigger problem is that not enough men are built like that, but you are entirely correct that those bodies wear no clothing quite well too... but they do tend to look sloppy in polo shirts and cords from Land's End, especially when they don't bother to change them every day.

Oh, is that just MY house?

Comment

• Speaking of men that wear clothes well- my baby brother just showed me his Polish military surplus wool coat with his "tourist indulgence" Communist Russia "fur" hat. Not many could pull that off, but he sure can. I think the full beard helps.
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                            Speaking of men that wear clothes well- my baby brother just showed me his Polish military surplus wool coat with his "tourist indulgence" Communist Russia "fur" hat. Not many could pull that off, but he sure can. I think the full beard helps.
                            ... send complete package to my house for further inspection please.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                              Hmmm... yes well the bigger problem is that not enough men are built like that, but you are entirely correct that those bodies wear no clothing quite well too... but they do tend to look sloppy in polo shirts and cords from Land's End, especially when they don't bother to change them every day.

Oh, is that just MY house?
                              Mine arrives home in Carhartts (not the overalls thankfully) and work shirt, but he cleans up very, very well. I'm very fond of his current preference for jeans, a long-sleeved fitted tee, and his tweed flat cap, sometimes with the addition of a wool pullover. Or the button-down with the wool sweater over it (with or without tie), or by itself unbuttoned a little at the neck with the sleeves rolled. It's definitely grownup man style, very classic.

I think men look good in that really classic style--I see too many guys dressing like teenage boys into their 30s and 40s, with all the stupid big logos and such, and it looks ridiculous, or they wear sloppy stuff that doesn't fit right. I don't think they all need to be fashion plates, but a lot of that old-school stuff has been around for a long time because, well, it looks good.
                              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• One of my favorite looks for a man is khakis and a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Dockers without socks of course for that one.

I also like what I think of as Mafia. Slicked back hair, beautiful suit, shoes with tassles (because only a man positive of his alpha status can wear shoes with tassles and get away with it).

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X