• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
    Well, or they could share.
    I do NOT .... share .... well .... *scowls, spins on heel and strides off*

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    SIGI vs. DRSSGCHIC

Does anyone out there have polyhedral dice? We need to assign their ability scores for issues of . . .

Strength
    Dexterity
    Intelligence
    Wisdom
    Charisma
    Sigi's self-assessed scorecard:
    Strength - 9
    Dexterity - 8.5
    Intelligence - Modesty prevents (*simper*)
    Wisdom - Ditto
    Charisma - Who could resist my velvety golden fur and jaunty, piratical expression?

All your Snapes belongs to ME!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I do not get the Alan Rickman love. Several of my friends IRL have also come out as AR-lovers. Why??? Why why why???? My mind boggles, but I accept and encourage it because then there is more Daniel Craig for me. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
        I do NOT .... share .... well .... *scowls, spins on heel and strides off*
        *scuttles in to grab Snape and run* Sweet- this version hasn't been worn out yet!

Alan Rickman is just so . . . cuddly somehow. Although there is NOTHING wrong with Daniel Craig
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Google 'Hoarders'.
          Click on Hoarders - Episodes, Video & Schedule - aetv.com
          Select Terry/Adelle episode.
          Watch in horror, like Gay Panda is doing right now.

Dear World,

Cats do not belong in your refrigerator, and your kitchen counters are not a litter box.

Thank you,
          Panda
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• P.S. Also, cats do not belong in freezer bags in your closet.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
              I do not get the Alan Rickman love. Several of my friends IRL have also come out as AR-lovers. Why??? Why why why???? My mind boggles, but I accept and encourage it because then there is more Daniel Craig for me. LOL.
              It's OK... I don't understand the Daniel Craig thing. *Edit... even the James Bond. I still find him bland... ripped, but meh.

I'm not a fan of most 'traditionally handome' men I suppose. The vast majority of lusted after hollywood types do nothing for me.

I'm one of the girls who has always kind of liked the odd ones... *shrug*
              **Edit- for context... one of my first ever and longest running lusts/crushes is Annie Lennox. *LOVELOVELOVELOVE*

(or an absolute hulking meat head like Brock Lesnar or that giant German badass in TripleX that says "Bitches come" in the underground discotheque club scene... but I'd only keep one of those tied up in my closet out of shame)
              Last edited by cori93437; 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• AR can dig my heart out with a spoon any day. And, for the unconverted, go and watch Truly, Madly, Deeply. There, see? A total swoon.
                Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                It's OK... I don't understand the Daniel Craig thing.
                No, me neither *until* he started making James Bond movies. Oh. My. Goodness.
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• RE: Hoarders.

I won't even watch. I was raised by a hoarder. I am now a determined throw-out-er. If it isn't useful NOW, it's gone.

and we now have two cats. We rescued a stray that hung out on our porch for a couple of months - had her spayed, immunized, and now she is in the house, living the good life, hanging out on the sofa, etc. Our former only kitty is standoffish, but not too horribly traumatized.

I'm not a cat hoarder, either. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    Google 'Hoarders'.
                    Click on Hoarders - Episodes, Video & Schedule - aetv.com
                    Select Terry/Adelle episode.
                    Watch in horror, like Gay Panda is doing right now.

Dear World,

Cats do not belong in your refrigerator, and your kitchen counters are not a litter box.

Thank you,
                    Panda
                    No.

I have lines... And I'm drawing one HERE.
                    I have participated in many *terrible things because of this Magical Bamboo Forrest.
                    Just lately Thomas the Train Erotica.

But NOT Hoarders, especially a Hoarders involving the subject matter described above.
                    I'f you aren't bleaching your entire house with a toothbrush by the time that is over you are the an incredible Panda indeed!
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      No.

I have lines... And I'm drawing one HERE.
                      I have participated in many *terrible things because of this Magical Bamboo Forrest.
                      Just lately Thomas the Train Erotica.
                      Just imagine me last night when my oldest wanted to watch one of his Thomas the Train movies at bed time...I'll never look at him the same.
                      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        Just imagine me last night when my oldest wanted to watch one of his Thomas the Train movies at bed time...I'll never look at him the same.

Oh MY!
                        I think I would have even blushed...
                        And yes I did just actually LOL.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                          Alan Rickman is just so . . . cuddly somehow. Although there is NOTHING wrong with Daniel Craig
                          See, for me, the Rickman attraction isn't particularly in the looks. It's in the voice. All the voice. Apparent "speech defect" be damned - it works for me. Particularly when hilariously exaggerated as Snape (weird black greasy hair works for me too *shrug*). I did first sit up and take notice years ago in Truly, Madly, Deeply though (with another "unconventionally attractive" but enormously talented actor, in Juliet Stevenson).

The Daniel Craig thing is a bit of a mystery to me. The strange pouty thing he does always looks a bit fake and kind of amusing to me. But I'll allow he does have some charm.

Generally, I'm with Cori - Hollywood hunks tend to leave me rather unaffected. Gimme the unconventional any day.
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Tall, dark, and scruffy. Not a Rickman lover, but Antonio Banderas in 13th Warrior, Viggo Mortensen, Kit Harrington (albeit a little babyfaced for my tastes), a young Harrison Ford... I can't get behind cleanshaven pretty boys, especially blonds or blue eyes.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I didn't know Alan Rickman was in'Truly, Madly, Deeply'...rushed to the library site to reserve it...denied! They don't have it. Now I'm going to have to buy a copy, just to have another Alan viewing opportunity! I have had a crush on him since I first saw him in 'Die Hard', way back when.

Comment

• Alan Rickman... in Blow Dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X