No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she must have her own private Debauchery fairy... who covers WAY more than Whole Foods madness!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      How many more songs will we get to hear about this new boyfriend?

THEY WILL NEVER END.
      And just how much more vapid can they get? Inquiring MINDS!
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
        How many more songs will we get to hear about this new boyfriend?

THEY WILL NEVER END.
        LOL.

I would be very, very afraid to date someone like that. We all have our less-than-stellar qualities, and I don't want to hear mine being sung about on the radio.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          LOL.

I would be very, very afraid to date someone like that. We all have our less-than-stellar qualities, and I don't want to hear mine being sung about on the radio.
          What... like this?

LOL>>> angry chic rock was so much cooler than Taylor's poppy whining.

(shoulda put some Dresden Dolls/Amanda F*king Palmer in there... but that just isn't as well known... MUCH better writer though!)
          Last edited by cori93437; 12-03-2012, 11:17 AM.
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• What makes Alanis Morrissette's song even better is that it's about Uncle Joey.
            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I was so shocked the first time I heard that song! Growing up in a religious school will do that.

Though I never had any idea who Alanis was singing about, and with Taylor I know EXACTLY who it is. Or I would, if I cared enough to Google. She seems . . . slightly high-maintenance* in her romantic entanglements.

* Fun fact: I misspelled maintenance on a fourth grade spelling test.

Comment

• I'm surprised that Justyouraveragecaveman has not stopped by to lament the fact that HE is not Taylor's new main squeeze...

Maybe he is having some private grief time over this fact.

... My niece says 'tooken' instead of 'taken' in conversation. This is painful to me. She also admits quite happily that she has failed at getting this little fact correct on a grammar test at least three times. I want to throttle her.
                *Not a fun fact.
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Well since I'm not saying that I'm not her boyfriend...
                  If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                    Well since I'm not saying that I'm not her boyfriend...
                    Well... when her next round of "he was such a loser" songs comes out... I'll be thinking of you sweetie.

I know you'll not mind and think it was totes worth it!
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Tooken. * wince *

I don't think I could handle a romance with someone as needy as Taylor Swift. Dammit, there's only room for one high-maintenance partner in a relationship and I call DIBS.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        Hmm... I think I'll have to let Sigi and Drssgchic do battle, or share, as they please... while I take a stroll over to the Sense and Sensibility set and make off with Rickman as Col. Christopher Brandon. *squeeeeeeeeeee*
                        I forgot about that role. *stands scowling between Cori and Brandon* Fight or share?
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                          I forgot about that role. *stands scowling between Cori and Brandon* Fight or share?
                          Ha!
                          He's been very thoroughly used and abused by now...
                          And it'll take more than a sammich to get the flag back up that pole.
                          However, if you have access to the proper little blue pills drop him back by about this time tomorrow, I'm ever a practical (and kindhearted) gal.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I cannot tolerate high maintenance on either side of the relationship, mine or his. I had an ex claim to break up with me because I was "high maintenance." After all my friends, in state and out, finished laughing themselves stupid, they commenced to recommend telling said ex just how much he was hallucinating.
                            I had another ex that was the definition of high maintenance: whiny, codependent, possessive, and jealous. He lasted 3 days before I dumped him with "find someone willing to indulge you, because I can't do that."
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Wow, keep it classy, Kate Gosselin. Announcing the 8 chose you over your ex-husband for the holidays . . . well, OF COURSE that belonged in the news!!!

In addition, Octomom has been nominated for four awards. For her . . . um . . . enjoyment of self video.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                (shoulda put some Dresden Dolls/Amanda F*king Palmer in there... but that just isn't as well known... MUCH better writer though!)
                                Yay for Amanda Palmer. On occasion I find myself cheerfully singing out loud to the world about my Map of Tasmania ... *oops*
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X