No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *casually wondering if Pattison will ever be in a movie I will watch other than a Harry Potter film*

Also,
    I was thinking of you the other day GP... as a lady too my cart from me as I was push it to the cart rack in the parking lot of the grocery after unloading it into my car.
    In my heart I wanted to tell her "No! Don't do it... get another one!"
    But instead I just smiled in mouthed "Thank you" so she wouldn't hear the horrible case of throat/tonsil nastiness gone laryngitis turned bronchitis (just went to the doctor today and lung infection is official... yay me!) that I have going on.

I actually felt bad after getting in my car.
    I was too embarrassed to tell her not to touch my cart.

Desk Germs-- I read somewhere once that the average office desk has about 400 time more germs than a toilet.
    I don't know how accurat that is but... Now see if you don't go all OCD on that desk!
    LOL
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-29-2012, 10:54 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• The amount of fur you have to move to actually check a panda's gender makes it just not worth the effort. I prefer to wonder (while secretly being sure I know!).

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        *eye twitch*
        I second that.....& raise you a head desk.
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Proof that the human race is doomed......(& you thought twilight & 50 shades of abuse were bad...) Fan Fiction Friday: Thomas the Tank Engine in "Tension Relief" - Topless Robot - Nerd news, humor and self-loathing.

& im never taking a train again.....
          Last edited by DinoHunter; 11-30-2012, 01:13 AM.
          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• . . . pause for technical difficulties . . .

Sometimes I loathe computers. Like yesterday, when I checked on the health and welfare of one of my books over at B&N and saw that due to some glitch, the book had been attached to the blurb from the book of somebody else. Sigh. I wonder who ended up with mine.

So Lady Friend is performing magical technology spells to fix it, contacting the Dark Side of Tech Support and collecting totems, and
            I am glad that I have no bags of potato chips in the house in which to drown my annoyance.

I do have a licorice stick somewhere, lost in the bowels of the pantry.

* thoughtful pause *
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
              Proof that the human race is doomed......(& you thought twilight & 50 shades of abuse were bad...) Fan Fiction Friday: Thomas the Tank Engine in "Tension Relief" - Topless Robot - Nerd news, humor and self-loathing.

& im never taking a train again.....
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I second that.....& raise you a head desk.
                No, no, no- this is perfect! We need to keep this monster alive long enough for me to get my book out and ride on their coattails to success!! (No, Pattinson won't be playing my character.) Good thing I'm working on it again
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Oh, BARF.

I was reading the news the other day and there was an article about 50 Shades of Baby Names for 2012. It mentioned how the name Grey is up 20%. Anastasia and Ana also made leaps, although Christian did not.

Grey Hashtag Panda. We have a winner!

Comment

Proof that the human race is doomed......(& you thought twilight & 50 shades of abuse were bad...) Fan Fiction Friday: Thomas the Tank Engine in "Tension Relief" - Topless Robot - Nerd news, humor and self-loathing.
                    Dude.

WTF?!?!?!?

This is some of the most disturbing erotica I have ever read.

Comment

• I . . . can't . . . stop . . . reading . . . this . . . sick . . . sh*t . . . SHAME ON YOU, DINOHUNTER. You have defiled my journal!!!

For those of you who don't want to click but are curious: the lovers are two amorous trains engaged in an oral interlude facilitated by a lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        I . . . can't . . . stop . . . reading . . . this . . . sick . . . sh*t . . . SHAME ON YOU, DINOHUNTER. You have defiled my journal!!!

For those of you who don't want to click but are curious: the lovers are two amorous trains engaged in an oral interlude facilitated by a lift.
                        I read it... and I now want the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" machine to be a REAL thing.

That is some seriously sick fan fic!
                        Even worse than the Zombie fan fic that Bloodorchid sent me on the road to.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I always thought that Thomas was too cheerful. Grinning all the time... I knew he was hiding something. This is no more surprising than that whole Elmo sex scandal.

Comment

• Why oh why did I keep reading that?

*rummages through laundry room cabinets in search of a bucket of brain bleach*
                            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Even worse than the Zombie fan fic that Bloodorchid sent me on the road to.
                              nyeeeheheheheheeeee
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                                *rummages through laundry room cabinets in search of a bucket of brain bleach*
                                Pass it over when you're done.

UGH.

Comment

Working...
                                X