No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear Debauchery might have some fun with me today. I was grocery shopping, which I'd been procrastinating right down to my last two servings of frozen animal, and this grocery store has such a nice liquor section and they carry a couple of my favorite tequilas, and so I bought some. There's this primal grocery cart filled with meats and veggies and fish, oh my. And a bottle of tequila.

I tried to convince myself that I'd save it 'til Thanksgiving, but since I'm drinking a shot as I post this, I'm guessing that was also a visit from the Delusion Fairy, one who visits me often.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      I fear Debauchery might have some fun with me today. I was grocery shopping, which I'd been procrastinating right down to my last two servings of frozen animal, and this grocery store has such a nice liquor section and they carry a couple of my favorite tequilas, and so I bought some. There's this primal grocery cart filled with meats and veggies and fish, oh my. And a bottle of tequila.

I tried to convince myself that I'd save it 'til Thanksgiving, but since I'm drinking a shot as I post this, I'm guessing that was also a visit from the Delusion Fairy, one who visits me often.
      Aye carrumba! The Delusion Fairy AND Tequila...

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Lol! Such a light "chick flik," and yet I loved it. Awesome cast, most of whom I could watch if they did silent movies.

Did you know that Crystal Lite makes Margarita flavored drink? Who'd a thunk it?
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          Heh... is that kind of like Pand-oras box?
          Clever!!!

Well, Resolve hung The Box o' Writer's Block over my head and got her way with the treadmill. How low can a six-inch fairy sink?
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            How low can a six-inch fairy sink?
            At least 11 levels below the gutter...

Comment

• November 18th: Inspirational Moments

Like the depths of the ocean, my mind is calm and peaceful.

RESOLVE: So true.
              GAY PANDA: I don’t think that was true in Finding Nemo.
              RESOLVE: That was fiction.
              GAY PANDA: You’re imaginary.

Comment

• Activities Gay Panda Has To Do Calmly And Peacefully Today (under threat of whiplash and writer's block):

1. Find the kitchen. It used to have counters.
                2. Climb Laundry Mountain.
                3. Cheer up Lonely Treadmill with a visit.
                4. Do a pagan raindance so Lady Friend can't abduct me to an art show.

Blech to all of it. Calmly and peacefully, blechhhhh.

Comment

• I find that if you hang clothes on the treadmill, it won't be so lonely. My counters are visible, but my kitchen table has suddenly become a spare closet. And I've literally been hand washing undies to avoid doing laundry.

I'll just make another BulletProof Mexican Coffee and think about it tomorrow.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I got "Sigils" for my Nook. Sorry, GP dear, but it's the treadmill for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma515
                      Looking forward to more posts from you - absolutely hilarious images flying through my head now!
                      See here, Thelma515, what will it take to get you off my lawn? Do I need to go after you with the rake? Shout whippersnapper? Threaten to call your mom? GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ARE NOT PRIMAL. Go away! Some of us are trying to work*!

Work = Watch Lord of the Rings and be temporarily (and embarrassingly) stumped about the answer to my bank security question, namely, what was your high school mascot? Um..... but I remembered. Eventually. School pride!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
                        I got "Sigils" for my Nook. Sorry, GP dear, but it's the treadmill for you!
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I shouldn't release the third one of the trilogy. It will only lead to more exercise.

On a side note, I never should have written Sigils at all. It's given Lady Friend new ammo in name-calling, and every time she sends me an email, she calls me a fart box. Lady Friend, that is inexcusably juvenile. * coughasshatcough *

Comment

• One of my ultimates is "No talent assclown's asshatting monkey!"
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Laughing uncontrollably today at your hand... thanks for making people in the office look at me and ask for explanation...

Yes, Debauchery came and stayed with me. Thanks, Naiad.

This is also on my to-do list:

1. Find the kitchen. It used to have counters.
                            2. Climb Laundry Mountain.

School pride = HYSTERICAL!!

Fart box = lol for reals.
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              School pride = HYSTERICAL!!
                              I skipped every single rally that I could manage and never went to the football games or dances, so I had only a passing affiliation with the school. Late in senior year, I learned we had a school song! Who knew? Dear Valhalla, I hated that place.

Comment

• Thankfully, school pride at my HS consisted of "Are you going to the [academic] UIL meet this weekend?" I didn't realize we were officially the eagles until I saw the one on the program at graduation. Our unofficial mascot that we always used at meets was the atom. We had no sports teams, so no rallies or pep or any of that shit. I got off lucky.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X