No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my resolve fairy had a personal meltdown due to debauchary's influence. I'm on the waiting list for one that works. Remorse has morphed into a guilty looking goblin.

Comment

• Be very, very quiet, everyone. Poo Hurler is whooping with insane laughter outside. Yes. I wrote whooping.

Watch out for flying poo.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
        my resolve fairy had a personal meltdown due to debauchary's influence. I'm on the waiting list for one that works. Remorse has morphed into a guilty looking goblin.
        I meant to say this earlier...

Welcome to the Magical Bamboo Forest, you'll love it here!!!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Actually, speaking of Gosselins, today I've been bandying about why the Dilley sextuplets TV specials never bothered me on an ethical plane, but the Gosselin show stepped over my personal exploitation line. Maybe it was because the Dilly specials were only once a year. That didn't seem nearly so intrusive on the children's private lives as having an entire house wired for a full show. And they didn't fly around the world getting freebie vacations and treats and guest appearances - they just seemed like a regular family doing regular things. Now they're adults and they can walk down the street without me recognizing them, whereas I would know (sadly) the Gosselin children anywhere.

Did anyone else make this distinction? Or are they the same to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Between my own Resolve fairy and Bloodorchid I have quite strangely become recently rather addicted to Youtube makeup review videos. I've begun cleaning out/tossing old products and acquiring new stuff! Perplexing.
            it's so weird how that happens O.O

you're welcome btw

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            Yay, Cori!!! Go, pounds, go!

I do not know if my Resolve has a gay brother, and I fear to ask. She is currently snapping her whip in a most threatening manner and forcing me to look up recipes and fill out my shopping list. Every time I whine self-importantly that PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON SIGILS III (purely to lust at a distance after the malevolent yet seductive Kalanthe Zsusa), she snaps it again. So no editing for now, and instead I am staring at recipes for corned beef and meat chili. Sigh. Next she will drive me to the dresser since I am not allowed to shop in pajamas.

Debauchery is hogtied and trapped in the cheese drawer at present.
            yaaay cori

&

who says? put them jammie bottoms on, or do what i did and buy comfy yoga pants and live in em
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              it's so weird how that happens O.O

you're welcome btw

yaaay cori

&

who says? put them jammie bottoms on, or do what i did and buy comfy yoga pants and live in em
              Since I'll be turning 39 in a couple weeks...

SO much better then "Forever 21"!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• i'm in!
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Given that Forever 21 is 90% skankyho clothes, I'm sold.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Resolve is very strong in the morning, full of ideas, lists and plans, but vanishes around 3pm when my personal DEBAUCHERY (a little purple Dragon) swoops in and stays till about 7pm. Remorse arrives in time to pick up the pieces and survey the damage.
                    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                    "Moderation sucks." Suse
                    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Given that Forever 21 is 90% skankyho clothes, I'm sold.
                      I'm not even sure I've ever been in a Forever 21, I just remember being 21... not a good place to get stuck, at least not mentally!
                      I'll take 39 any day over that!

I would like to have my 21 year old metabolism back though.
                      And what is that other saying...
                      "I wish I was as skinny as when I thought I was fat."
                      Yep... me at 21!!!
                      Completely critical of myself (I felt disgusting and worthless ~thx dad!~), and was also completely HOT (in retrospect).
                      Last edited by cori93437; 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM.
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• At 21, I was in college, working part time, fighting my way through my engineering degree, in an abusive relationship, and depression had a strong grip on me. No real desire to return to that time frame. That body was skinny fat and underweight....
                        Nope, I see no upside to 21.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Harry Potter versus Voldemort
                          Godzilla versus Mothra
                          Gay Panda versus New Crockpot

One of these epic battles will be won or lost today in my kitchen.

Comment

• I'm hoping for whichever epic battle is easiest to clean up after. That's not really clear from your post, Gay Panda.

Love the Forever 39. Especially since even fashion-wise, my 39-year-old self was superior to my 21-year-old self. I think I actually weighed less and had a better overall level of physical fitness too. Go 39!!!! And wine and yoga pants are really all that you need for happiness.

Comment

• Considering how awesome my 30s have been so far, I'm looking forward to 39. I hear the 40s are really great too.

And yeah, 21 sucked. That was when I was broke as hell in Winnipeg, living with the alcoholic tattoo artist and living on a bowl of rice and veggies once a day because it was eat or pay rent. Yeah, I was skinny, but definitely not in a good way.

Anyhow, that was a downer. Yay yoga pants and wine!
                              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• My fourth decade was my favorite. Until my fifth decade...

We will now take a moment of silence to reflect on why someone in her 50s still uses a diminutive moniker like "Joanie."
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X