Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¤¤¤¤ Drags herself in slowly¤¤¤
    I just finished you entire journal. From start to finish during my three sick days from work. I laughed alot, which turned to coughing, which turned to wheezing. Great job, but why did the fairy of resolve change sex? Now i need to get some sleep because i have to be in hell/job at 5 in the morning.

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤

Comment

• Will you get Debauchery the hell out of West Texas?! The little tart snuck in and I'll be blasted if I can catch her long enough to stuff her in a mailer envelope.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
        ¤¤¤¤ Drags herself in slowly¤¤¤
        I just finished you entire journal. From start to finish during my three sick days from work. I laughed alot, which turned to coughing, which turned to wheezing. Great job, but why did the fairy of resolve change sex? Now i need to get some sleep because i have to be in hell/job at 5 in the morning.

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤
        I think Resolve (and the other fairies) change sex so that GP can keep us on our toes about his/her own physical gender.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Debauchery is flying around the world making people eat peanut butter. I found a jar we bought for my sweetie tucked into the pantry, and I cracked it open and started eating it with a spoon. Even though it's the natural, sugar-free, unsalted type, I'm pretty sure downing several spoonfuls of it is not a good idea.

Also, I may or may not have gotten some in my hair.
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
            ¤¤¤¤ Drags herself in slowly¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤crawls out¤¤¤
            Hi phigment!!! Hope you're feeling better.

I am not responsible for accidental fairy sex-changes while under influence of heavy drugs for headaches.

Oh, hell/jobs. I am immediately reminded of Mr. Magazine Time and how he used to call me at 6:30 in the morning to 'touch base'. Ugh.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              I don't want to know what either of those are! GayPanda, you are freaking me out!
              How can you not want to know?!?!??!

Ear spoon: a delightful little device employed for the removal of wax from the ear canal.

Gosselin Spankin' Spoon: a reference to a recent pop culture explosion that the beloved* mother-of-multiples Kate Gosselin beat her children with a wooden spoon when they misbehaved.

* Beloved = Harpie

Comment

• ZOMG, NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS PLAYSTATION 3 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Wait... resolve was a male fairy right... I thought I managed to keep continuity on that one?

That's why Resolve spends so much time with me... he's my GBF!
                  When polygamy becomes legal I'ma talk my husband into letting this become a more permanent relationship.
                  Or not.
                  Husband isn't THAT adventurous.
                  And I just don't think Resolve is too into Cubby types. Breaks my poor little heart. *sigh*
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Well, let's just clear up whatever pronoun confusion I created in the fairies -

Resolve: female
                    Remorse: male
                    DEBAUCHERY: A BOOTY-SHAKIN' LADY!!!

Comment

• Ah, here are some of the original descriptions:

Fairy of Debauchery: a blowsy blonde about six inches in height, who perches precariously on my shoulder shouting, “CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!” while waving about a mug of ale and munching on Twizzlers. She burps and swears and farts, sings and kicks her feet and spills food and drink down my shirt, and is of such joyous spirit that one cannot help but be drawn in to her gaiety. The Fairy of Debauchery has an IQ about a fifth of mine, and when I tried to reason with her about not buying the smiley face cupcake in the deli case several days ago, that cupcakes contain wheat and sugar and these things make me ill and swell to the size of Panada, she hiccupped with gusto and banged her mug of ale against my ear and shouted, “LET’S BUY TWO!”

Fairy of Resolve: a humorless (female) librarian, who has the emotional range of an Excel Spreadsheet.

Fairy of Remorse: a thin little no-nonsense man in a sensible business suit, who never loses his composure and whose legs are always crossed at the ankle.

Comment

• Hmm... Now we have a whole other dilemma.

Perhaps I have so much resolve myself because a Resolve fairy of my own has adopted me?
                        This would certainly explain the gender confusion, and how it is possible that Resolve spends so much time at my house!

Another pound down btw... my GBF Resolve really rocks.
                        Between my own Resolve fairy and Bloodorchid I have quite strangely become recently rather addicted to Youtube makeup review videos. I've begun cleaning out/tossing old products and acquiring new stuff! Perplexing.

Does your own Resolve have a gay brother Panda?
                        My own Resolve is certainly librarian-ish as well, but only in the smartest and most fashionable way. Geek chic!
                        And he evidently got ALL of the good personalty points as well.
                        Last edited by cori93437; 11-14-2012, 02:05 PM.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Yay, Cori!!! Go, pounds, go!

I do not know if my Resolve has a gay brother, and I fear to ask. She is currently snapping her whip in a most threatening manner and forcing me to look up recipes and fill out my shopping list. Every time I whine self-importantly that PEOPLE ARE WAITING ON SIGILS III (purely to lust at a distance after the malevolent yet seductive Kalanthe Zsusa), she snaps it again. So no editing for now, and instead I am staring at recipes for corned beef and meat chili. Sigh. Next she will drive me to the dresser since I am not allowed to shop in pajamas.

Debauchery is hogtied and trapped in the cheese drawer at present.

Comment

• My Fairy of Resolve is male, with big bulging muscles and an engaging smile. He's very charming and can nearly always talk me into ignoring my Fairy of Debauchery.

Comment

• Resolve is MIA, I'll let you know how she looks when she shows up.
                              Remorse is a little 8" guy that looks like he belongs in the Secret Service, always has a look of disapproval on his face, and stands on the table behind my plate when I eat.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                How can you not want to know?!?!??!

Ear spoon: a delightful little device employed for the removal of wax from the ear canal.

Gosselin Spankin' Spoon: a reference to a recent pop culture explosion that the beloved* mother-of-multiples Kate Gosselin beat her children with a wooden spoon when they misbehaved.

* Beloved = Harpie

Aauughhhh! Aauughhhh! Oh, Gay Panda!

I have to go lie down now.

Comment

Working...
                                X