Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    Rosario... opps I mean Kalanthe is MINE, ALL MINE!
    Honestly, after you read the book, you won't want her any longer.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Nachos are an integral part of a primal diet!!!
      Three badly wounded Nychos
      *removes glasses for a heavy dose of side eye and giggling*

subliminal messaging? shame on you
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• And that series is exactly why I spent the summer craving nachos!

Comment

• beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Honestly, after you read the book, you won't want her any longer.
            You may be underestimating me... it's possible that Debauchery and I were twins separated at birth!
            Last edited by cori93437; 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• November 12th: Inspirational Moments

I am centered.

GAY PANDA: So true. I am completely centered on the sofa.
              RESOLVE: You should be completely centered on the treadmill.
              GAY PANDA: I was centered on the treadmill yesterday. And centered with the vacuum after watching the trash hoard of Grey Gardens. Gross! And today I had a perfectly primal breakfast of eggs and bacon, so my menu is centered as well. Begone, Resolve! Who needs you? Take the day off.
              DEBAUCHERY: DON’T LET THE WINDOW HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!! HOORAY, SHE’S GONE!!! LET’S GET NACHOS!!!

Comment

You may be underestimating me... it's possible that Debauchery and I were twins separated at birth!
                Well, if you still want Kalanthe after she has procured your organs and stolen your soul, more power to you!!! (She'd be thrilled to have company.)

Comment

• This morning's Primal Win turned into this afternoon's Primal Fail.

Lunch: spoonfuls of peanut butter from jar so I didn't have to stop working.

* hangs head in shame *

Comment

• Ice-tea spoon, soup spoon, or serving spoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                      Ice-tea spoon, soup spoon, or serving spoon?
                      Somewhere between the size of an ear spoon and the Gosselin spankin' spoon.

Comment

FTFY. (lol)
                        What is this??? I'm sure I should know, but my brain isn't firing on all 8 cylinders today...

Panda, you should apologize to Resolve... she wouldn't have let you eat peanut butter for lunch...
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                          What is this??? I'm sure I should know, but my brain isn't firing on all 8 cylinders today...

Panda, you should apologize to Resolve... she wouldn't have let you eat peanut butter for lunch...
                          fixed that for you
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Ah, yeah... would have never guessed that. lol
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Upon inspecting my cupboards for anything overlooked (in order to avoid going shopping), I came across a three-pack of Underberg. I don't even know how they got into my pantry, or how long they have been there. The advertising claims that drinking a bottle will leave me feeling bright and alert.

EXPERIMENT TIME.

Comment

...ear spoon ... Gosselin spankin' spoon.
                                I don't want to know what either of those are! GayPanda, you are freaking me out!

When Eldest was going through a growth spurt + swim team time, he would come home and using a soup spoon, still manage to scoop out about one-third of a jar of peanut butter, as a 'little snack'.

Comment

Working...
                                X