Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 10th: Inspirational Moments

In silence, I hear the secrets of the Universe.

RESOLVE: So true.
    GAY PANDA: Here, I know the second part of this affirmation: and then I take my meds and stop hearing what isn’t there. What’s coming out of the printer?
    RESOLVE: My new spreadsheets.
    DEBAUCHERY: NO FAIR!!! I WORKED REALLY HARD ON UPDATING YOURS AND KEPT PANDA ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW WHILE YOU WERE IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!!
    REMORSE: You spelled cookie with an R.
    DEBAUCHERY: BECAUSE IT HAS AN R!!! RIGHT AFTER THE ASTERISK!!!

RESOLVE: Who is holding the Oscar, Debauchery? And who is still stuck in a doughnut? Panda, get on the treadmill.
    GAY PANDA: But it makes noise that blots out of the secrets of the Universe! Why is that my affirmation? It's dumb.
    RESOLVE: Be silent. Good. Now what wisdom is the universe telling you- Debauchery!
    DEBAUCHERY: I HAVE GAS!!! IT WAS JUST A LITTLE ONE!!!
    GAY PANDA: Ugh! Everyone out of the journal until it clears.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• and then I take my meds and stop hearing what isn’t there.
      so true
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
        Solution: throw rib roast in crockpot, get back to editing. Or, send Lady Friend out for nachos.

I find crock pots to be wonderful.
        And guess who got sent out for nachos?!?
        Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
          And guess who got sent out for nachos?!?
          Nachos are an integral part of a primal diet!!!

Comment

• Thinly sliced jicama, topped with beef and spices, melted cheese, guacamole, and onions. Sounds pretty primal to me! Who needs corn chips and Velveeta?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Thinly sliced jicama, topped with beef and spices, melted cheese, guacamole, and onions. Sounds pretty primal to me! Who needs corn chips and Velveeta?
              Oh, yum, them sounds like my kind o' nachos!!

Comment

• November 11th: Inspirational Moments

I hold the keys to my destiny.

RESOLVE: So true.
                GAY PANDA: Which keys are those? My ring only has a key to the Pandamobile and one for my house. Are they invisible?
                REMORSE: Metaphorical? I don’t know.
                DEBAUCHERY: OH, I DIDN’T LIKE THOSE ON MY SATS!!! IF KEYS ARE TO DESTINY THEN PANDA IS TO---

GAY PANDA: That’s an analogy, Debauchery. You took the SATs?
                DEBAUCHERY: SURE!!! I GOT A PERFECT SCORE IN MATH BECAUSE I’M REALLY GOOD AT WORD PROBLEMS!!! ‘‘‘IF DEBAUCHERY POLEDANCES THREE TIMES TO TOXIC AND ONE TIME TO FUNKY TOWN, HOW MANY DOLLARS DOES SHE EARN???’’’
                GAY PANDA: Yeah, I must have missed that one. Along with everyone else.

Comment

• $7,000. And one shiner.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabine View Post
                    $70. And one Shriner.
                    FTFY. (lol)
                    Last edited by cori93437; 11-11-2012, 03:11 PM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• The Debauchery I know got paid to put her clothes back on and a visit by the cops. So, $50, less $1500 court fees, equals -$1450.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        Cori's back! How are you doing, Cori?
                        Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        Hi cori!!! How are you doing?
                        Originally posted by Owly View Post
                        Also, yay! Cori's back!
                        And Cori's gone again! CORI!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!?!??
                        And I'm back again!
                        Soon to be gone again too... ugh! More traveling. Bleh!

But anyway... I'm GOOD!
                        I tried to lower my meds further immediately upon getting home and it was touchy, but after fidgeting around a bit with it I'm at ONE dose per day of the med I'm lowering! And doing well at that so far...

While away and since home I stuck to my plan since it's such an important part of my medical/health care as well... and continued to lose weight at my normal slow and steady pace of a Lb or so a week.

[ATTACH]9861[/ATTACH]

Kalanthe Zsusa

Well cast, Ottercat.
                        Ahh... wow...
                        And now I need to read Sigils to get to know Kalanthe better...
                        And maybe google every possibility for movies with Rosario Dawson and nudity.
                        (Debauchery made me think that. She deals in more than just food you know!)

Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        Well, Remorse has shown up, but Resolve remains MIA. Maybe tomorrow ... *sigh*
                        Resolve spends a LOT of time with me... that must be why he isn't available to spend time with anyone else!
                        You have know idea how much baking my sister-in-law did while I was at her house!!!
                        I even mentioned that I could eat something like a real baked cheesecake is she baked that, and she said "Nah, I'm in the mood for lemonbundtcake,cranberrypecanpumpkinbread,gingerco okies,brownies,etc..." AHHHHHHHHHHH!
                        Yeah, she actually baked all of those things... the lemon frosted lemon bundt cake TWICE.

I ate none of it.
                        Though I did push my sodium intake limits a good deal once by indulging in some pork rinds... party scenario and there were tons of potato chips and nachos. I bought something I could feel better about snacking.

Many nights there actually to cooked a separate meal for myself, though their meat is top notch. Mostly locally farmed, or wild game/fish.
                        Or I just took over the kitchen for the night and cooked for everyone a primal style meal with rice or potatoes on the side.
                        They didn't make a fuss, and I didn't mind.
                        Last edited by cori93437; 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• So, still trying to figure out: is the Shriner a bonus? Or a penance? I guess it depends on the Shriner.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            And now I need to read Sigils to get to know Kalanthe better...
                            Shameless plug: The Sigils: Volume One is free on Smashwords and I think on Barnes & Noble as well. Although why they didn't bother to get the cover image, too, I'll never know.

Amazon still has it for $0.99 since they won't allow it be listed lower until B&N has it and then someone reports it. Sigh.

Comment

• Lady Friend ate a peanut she found on the floor today.

But we like her anyway, ducklings. We like her anyway. (BLECH.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                [ATTACH]9861[/ATTACH]

Kalanthe Zsusa

Well cast, Ottercat.
                                Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                                Shameless plug: The Sigils: Volume One is free on Barnes & Noble . Although why they didn't bother to get the cover image, too, I'll never know.

Amazon still has it for $0.99 since they won't allow it be listed lower until B&N has it and then someone reports it. Sigh.
                                Rosario... opps I mean Kalanthe is MINE, ALL MINE!
                                I love my NOOK.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X