Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post

REMORSE: I have no idea what you just said. Well, was it you, Panda?
    GAY PANDA: Doughnuts aren’t primal.
    REMORSE: That wasn’t an answer.
    GAY PANDA: Forgiveness is a gift I give to myself over and over again. And over and over and over . . . ah, fully permeated. I love you all. Be as snide as you want today. I am made of nothing but divine love.
    *Snorgle!*
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
      I've bought these.
      Twice
      Avocado oil is good oil
      Right?
      Potatoes: primal.
      Avocado oil: primal.
      Sea salt: primal.

I see nothing in the bag that isn't primal. Just because they're all combined into deliciously addictive chips...I'm sure Grok had a deep fryer, right?
      If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive. --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Also, Resolve is doing a very good job of keeping out of commenting on US politics on MDA, despite the fact that I'm a serious political junkie and have about 8 million opinions. My self-preservation instinct tells me to stay the hell out of it.
        If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive. --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
          Also, Resolve is doing a very good job of keeping out of commenting on US politics on MDA, despite the fact that I'm a serious political junkie and have about 8 million opinions. My self-preservation instinct tells me to stay the hell out of it.
          I find my anxiety levels, blood pressure too, are much better if I don't get too politic out here on the interwebs. Trolls feed on high blood pressure, dontchuknow?
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• November 8th: Inspirational Moments

I joyfully execute my day.

GAY PANDA: Oh, look! Assassins have affirmations, too!
            RESOLVE: I thought you were a writer.
            GAY PANDA: What does that mean? I am. Well, let’s see how much of this day I successfully executed. I executed two eggs and a string cheese for breakfast. I executed a walk on the treadmill. I executed a shower, although I had to shoo the paparazzi away from the window first. It comes with the territory being such a fine piece of bear.
            DEBAUCHERY: MLASKD240887)*& UOIAWRH!!!
            REMORSE: What did she say?
            GAY PANDA: No, I’m pretty sure they wanted pictures of me, Debauchery. We’ve all seen way too much of you. So then I executed a trip to Whole Foods and executed a Stage 3 Mooning to pay the total. The cashier liked my technique.

RESOLVE: But did you joyfully execute these tasks? Anyone can get through a day, Gay Panda. Your affirmation was to do it joyfully.
            GAY PANDA: Who does any of that joyfully? I’m joyful it’s over. I will edit joyfully.
            RESOLVE: You joyfully executed half of a whoopie pie.
            REMORSE: Oho, that was met with the sound of crickets.
            DEBAUCHERY: 2048TY02983Y4ORIWNBOWN!!!
            REMORSE: I have absolutely no idea what that means. Can we take the tape off?
            RESOLVE: No, I prefer her with the tape. Gay Panda was doing so well until Lady Friend said she needed a little chocolate. But the cart was mostly primal otherwise.
            DEBAUCHERY: 2048TY028KHOVHWOEIHFOUIOIWHE!!! PAH!!! I GOT THE TAPE OFF ON MY OWN, LOSERS!!! I’M BAAAAAACKKK!!! CAN WE GET THIS DOUGHNUT OFF??? PULL MY ARMS!!!
            REMORSE: No, still wedged like a cork in a bottle of wine. Didn't think about that when you were sending psychic messages to Lady Friend to sabotage Gay Panda's efforts with half a whoopie pie, did you?
            DEBAUCHERY: DOES IT COUNT THAT I SENT THEM JOYFULLY???
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• *snort* haha

welcome back debauchery
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Is it wrong that in my mind, Debauchery looks like a chubby Betty White?

Comment

• Mine looks like a cross between the blue fairy from Sleeping Beauty and one of my best friend's growing up. Granted, said friend played my shoulder devil on more than one occasion...
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• It DOES count, Debauchery, it does.

Comment

• Betty White... bwahahahahaha
                      Primal since March 5, 2012
                      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• November 9th: Inspirational Moments

Originally posted by Mar00y
                        Ill know that Im going in the right direction as I eat my sirloin.
                        DEBAUCHERY: WHAT??? WHAT KIND OF AFFIRMATION IS THAT??? WHERE'S RESOLVE???
                        REMORSE: It's the best I could do on short notice after Panda put her in the trash last night. Weren't you there?
                        DEBAUCHERY: NO, I WAS MAKING HOUSE CALLS TO EVERYONE ON THIS WHIPLASH LIST I FOUND!!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME, DIDN'T WE, PEOPLE???
                        REMORSE: Resolve was shouting, "Do it JOYFULLY!" as Panda rolled the trashcans to the curb, and then Panda put her in the recycling can joyfully and walked away.

DEBAUCHERY: DOES THIS MEAN I'M IN CHARGE OF THE PRIMAL SPREADSHEETS??? HOORAY!!! OH, WOW!!! THESE ARE SO BORING!!! TWINKIES AREN'T EVEN ON HERE!!! GIVE ME A PEN!!!
                        REMORSE: No.
                        DEBAUCHERY: WHAT??? NO POTATOES??? NO ICE CREAM??? WHERE THE HELL DID PANDA FIND THIS PRIMAL THING??? WHAT A KILLJOY!!! WELL, I'LL JUST ADD A FEW THINGS TO BRIGHTEN UP THIS MENU!!!
                        GAY PANDA: Good morning. Valhalla, I woke up with hungry faces on my feelings charts. What should we have?
                        DEBAUCHERY: CHOCOLATE SUNDAES ARE PRIMAL NOW!!!
                        GAY PANDA: Really? You know, I have an inkling that you might be wrong.
                        DEBAUCHERY: NO HONEST IT WAS ADDED JUST LAST NIGHT!!! YAY!!!
                        GAY PANDA: But you'd think there would be an announcement on the MDA homepage! I don't see anything. I'll just have an omelet and string cheese.
                        DEBAUCHERY: BUT WE READ TOGETHER HOW CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEART!!! YOU NEED TO HAVE CHOCOLATE OR YOUR HEART WILL UNFOLD!!!
                        GAY PANDA: It will do what?
                        REMORSE: Debauchery thinks we're made of origami. Just nod along. We've never convinced her otherwise.

GAY PANDA: All right, string cheese, omelet, and two squares of chocolate. Primal and my heart will not unfold.
                        DEBAUCHERY: DO YOU HEAR THUMPING???
                        REMORSE: Ah, it's Resolve. Out of the can and knocking sternly on the window.
                        DEBAUCHERY: NO, DON'T LET HER IN!!! I'M STILL TRYING TO SPELL COOKIE ON THE SPREADSHEETS!!! NONONO---AWWWW!!!
                        RESOLVE: Give me those!

Comment

• oh what a great episode!! You should do a mini-series, Panda...
                          Primal since March 5, 2012
                          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I've stumbled upon a word smith! And he's a panda! Sweet! I can't wait to read more of your musings and the saga of those folks you live with!
                            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                              I've stumbled upon a word smith! And he's a panda! Sweet! I can't wait to read more of your musings and the saga of those folks you live with!
                              Hi, Kymma! Welcome to nearly 500 pages of random babble!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                DEBAUCHERY: NO, I WAS MAKING HOUSE CALLS TO EVERYONE ON THIS WHIPLASH LIST I FOUND!!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME, DIDN'T WE, PEOPLE???
                                Yes we did, Debauchery. Yes we did.
                                *wavers between clutching head and clutching belly*
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X