No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What/where in Doctor Who will you be watching, in particular? I've never watched the original/older series (before #9), but just re-watched 9 and 10, and am working my way through season 1 of the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) again now.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      What/where in Doctor Who will you be watching, in particular? I've never watched the original/older series (before #9), but just re-watched 9 and 10, and am working my way through season 1 of the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) again now.
      I'm re-watching the Ninth Doctor. I really liked him and the 10th, but I'm still lukewarm about the 11th. But I'll take the 11th over the 1st any day. Stop giggling, man! Where is your dignity?! And I can't stand his screaming, sobbing granddaughter. Apparently, the actress who played her couldn't stand it either and left the show.

What was I thinking? I should have had Netflix send me The Worst Witch for Halloween. Tim Curry is hysterical.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
        You and me both, Panda. I am trying to clean up my primal act before Debauchery's favorite season hits and I am smacked upside the head by a zillion holiday parties. Oh dear beloved Resolve, November belongs to you.
        All right, your name has been duly added to Resolve's List o' Whiplash for November.

1. Gay Panda
        2. Owly
        3. ?????

Comment

• 3. winencandy
          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Resolve's November List o' Whiplash!!! (updated)

1. Gay Panda
            2. Owly
            3. Winencandy
            4. ???????

Comment

• I like 11 the second time around. I was too invested in Tennant's performance to be able to accept Smith at first. I kept seeing him as "trying to be Tennant" for a while, but now I see him really doing his own thing by the 2nd episode.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                I have ignored the scale and eaten meals made entirely of cheese.
                I fail to see what's wrong with this.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Resolve's November List o' Whiplash!!! (updated)

1. Gay Panda
                  2. Owly
                  3. Winencandy
                  4. Sigi
                  5. ???????

ALL HAIL THE FAIRY OF RESOLVE!
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• November 1st: Inspirational Moments

The only thing standing between you and success is yourself.

RESOLVE: So true.
                    GAY PANDA: What the hell does that mean? There aren’t two of me, so how can I be both between myself and success and myself?
                    DEBAUCHERY: IT’S OBVIOUS!!! YOU CLONED YOURSELF!!!
                    REMORSE: Oh, f*ck, I’m not working for two fat pandas.

Comment

• My lucky number is seven but I, what the heck, I'll slot myself in five.

1. Gay Panda
                      2. Owly
                      3. Winencandy
                      4. Sigi
                      5. Debdoub
                      6. ???

Comment

• Today's Achievement of Movement

Since sitting on my rump writing a book about zombies and editing two books about runes and sigils does not qualify as a November Achievement of Movement (neither does wandering around the aisles of Whole Foods), Lady Friend kindly offered a different activity. And so Gay Panda is off in an hour to the pasture to help with the delivery of a new ram for the herd.

We shall call him Sexy and I Know It, and there will be pictures later today. G-rated.

The Fairy of Resolve has polished her whip, ducklings, so post your own achievement of movement or she'll start cracking it.

Comment

• Um... I realized that even if I wasn't "totally Primal" when I started changing my diet last year, every step was progress. First, I switched sweets to gluten-free options (mostly ice cream). Then I switched to more primal options (dark chocolate). Finally, i was able to reduce the amount altogether. It took me over a year to get to the point where I only have something sugary (beyond fruit) once or two every couple of weeks, but I'm here now and I'm really glad that I took the slow road. Otherwise, I don't think I would've been able to stick to it.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• All I have to say is EAT ALL THE THINGS!!!
                            Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Hi Debdoub! Because you asked, Toys is now available in paperback. Also, because GP loves the cover and wanted a copy, too!
                              Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                                All I have to say is EAT ALL THE THINGS!!!
                                Lady Friend, do you need to join Resolve's List o' Whiplash???

I'm signing you up.

1. Gay Panda
                                2. Owly
                                3. Winencandy
                                4. Sigi
                                5. Debdoub
                                6. Lady Friend
                                7. ???????

How about we go shopping together after getting Sexy and I Know It settled in his new pasture? I'll let you push the cart.

Comment

Working...
                                X