No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• No, Kh5ali1la8h, I'm afraid there is no help for you.

Comment

• GP, I saw an episode of Hoarders where the gal couldn't part with a rotted pumpkin sitting on her living room floor. She collected some of the seeds and demanded that the crew allow her to keep them to be planted because it was "such a beautiful pumpkin". Seriously??? It's rotted. Pitch it.

Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
          GP, I saw an episode of Hoarders where the gal couldn't part with a rotted pumpkin sitting on her living room floor. She collected some of the seeds and demanded that the crew allow her to keep them to be planted because it was "such a beautiful pumpkin". Seriously??? It's rotted. Pitch it.
          That was the first episode I ever saw!!! I screamed and screamed at the television and then I called Lady Friend (oh, you're working, Lady Friend? THIS WOMAN WAS COLLECTING SEEDS OUT OF A ROTTED PUMPKIN SHE KEPT IN HER LIVING ROOM AND---)

I just watched an episode the other day in which the woman had collected twelve years of her waste in bottles. And she had no idea why her place smelled (it's dust!). Um, no. Try again. The home cleaner enlightened her on the source of the smell and she was astonished and said, "Well, I learned something about fecal matter today!"
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• she's been eating it for years, her immune system is so strong now that she'll be the lone survivor when the next apocalyptic plague goes round
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• My sis-in-law owns a cleaning business. Hers is one of the few in her city that are certified to clean up hazardous materials. They're often called in by the state when the social workers have finally evicted a hoarder from his/her home because the conditions are so horrible.

She told me about one case where the floor in the home actually collapsed because the cat urine and weight of hoarded newspapers rotted out the floor decking and the beams. Luckily, it was the ground floor of a home that only had a crawlspace, not a basement.

The state was called in at some point after the collapse because the neighbors were complaining about the smell. The homeowner had no idea that the floor HAD collapsed, so she had no idea when it had actually happened. We're talking about a good 3 feet of collapse, here... not just a few inches.

You can't make these things up. My sis-in-law should write a book, she has dozens of these kinds of stories!

Comment

• Sometimes I truly love this world and its people. Oy. The people.

Radio Caller Complains About Inconsiderate Deer - ABC News

Comment

• “The deer crossing sign is there to tell deer that that’s where they need to cross,” Donna said.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• "In my defense, I grew up in a small town in North Dakota" said Donna.

"Thanks" said North Dakota teachers.
                    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      That was the first episode I ever saw!!! I screamed and screamed at the television and then I called Lady Friend (oh, you're working, Lady Friend? THIS WOMAN WAS COLLECTING SEEDS OUT OF A ROTTED PUMPKIN SHE KEPT IN HER LIVING ROOM AND---)
                      I have her name on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it!! UGH!

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      Sometimes I truly love this world and its people. Oy. The people.

We were JUST talking about this at work on Friday! It's hilarious how completely dumb some people can be. Seriously. How do they survive the day???

Comment

• JILL!!! Her name was JILL! I googled it. Man I love Google!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          Sometimes I truly love this world and its people. Oy. The people.

Oh, I forgot to mention I read somewhere the other day a guy's rant about global warming. He was blaming it on daylight savings time. The gist of it was that when we added another hour of sunlight to the day, we added another hour of the sun heating up the atmosphere. Because, really, doesn't DST make it a 25 hour day?
                          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                            Oh, I forgot to mention I read somewhere the other day a guy's rant about global warming. He was blaming it on daylight savings time. The gist of it was that when we added another hour of sunlight to the day, we added another hour of the sun heating up the atmosphere. Because, really, doesn't DST make it a 25 hour day?
                            Wow....

Comment

Somewhere, a climate scientist has been driven over the brink into alcoholism thanks to that man's stupidity.
                              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

This is the best cause of global warming I have ever read!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X