Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
    It goes to 11. Anything really awesome goes to 11.
    *grin*

Comment

• Originally posted by scarabnight View Post
      There are six levels below the gutter? Is this like the Dante's inferno of dirty minds? If so.... what level do you think Bloodorchid would be on?
      Now I want to read the Dante trilogy again... They're free on Kindle! I downloaded them. Might have to download the kindle app to my phone since I left my kindle at home and start reading today.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Ok, apparently the free version I downloaded was a crappy version. Paying 99 cents for a real version.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• MISSING PANDA ALERT!

Missing since: 10/05/12 @ 11.41 a.m.
          Missing from: Primal With a Side of FABULOUS
          Classification: Endangered Species
          Weight: “Q”
          Description: White and Black Panda

Friends are pleading with anyone who may know anything about the disappearance or whereabouts of Gay Panda to please contact the Magical Bamboo Forest immediately.
          It makes me sad that people are trying hard to do the right thing but failing because they have the wrong information.
          Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
            Now I want to read the Dante trilogy again... They're free on Kindle! I downloaded them. Might have to download the kindle app to my phone since I left my kindle at home and start reading today.
            Loved that series!! Did you ever take the quiz on what level of the inferno you'd be in? I always ended up in with the heretics on level six. Lol not so surprised by that one.
            ~Kelly

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks"
            -John Muir

Comment

• Cleveland.

Comment

• Originally posted by chumbert View Post
                MISSING PANDA ALERT!

Missing since: 10/05/12 @ 11.41 a.m.
                Missing from: Primal With a Side of FABULOUS
                Classification: Endangered Species
                Weight: “Q”
                Description: White and Black Panda

Friends are pleading with anyone who may know anything about the disappearance or whereabouts of Gay Panda to please contact the Magical Bamboo Forest immediately.

UPDATE!

Panda sighted at the local Magical Bamboo Forest Whole Foods in the company of three small fairies. One fairy was carrying a twizzler lasso and oscar. Investigation ongoing.
                Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                  UPDATE!

Panda sighted at the local Magical Bamboo Forest Whole Foods in the company of three small fairies. One fairy was carrying a twizzler lasso and oscar. Investigation ongoing.
                  Wait, are you actually Gay Panda's much talked about lady friend or are you just Gay Panda operating under a pseudonym?
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

UPDATE!

o:

TIME TO REPORT IT TO THE CRYPTO SOCIETY
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Panda where are you! We miss you, please come back to play with us!
                      I'm a 39 y/o mother of 3 sons ages 12, 14, and 15
                      HT: 5'7"
                      SW: 223 June 2012
                      CW: 191.4 April 21 2013
                      TWL2D: 32 lbs

Primal Goals: to feel healthier, fitter, and sexier than ever before

Favourite primal resources: The Food Lovers Make it Paleo cookbook, Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, The Food Lovers Kitchen, Primal Kitchen: A Family Grokumentary and of course Mark's Daily Apple!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                        Wait, are you actually Gay Panda's much talked about lady friend or are you just Gay Panda operating under a pseudonym?
                        Yep, I'm really Lady Friend. I really do exist.

Comment

• PANDA STILL EXISTS!!!

Gay Panda suffers from a terrible streak of perfectionism, and Gay Panda is releasing books in November. One of them is very, very dear to the heart (and also very, very long) so it is taking a tremendously long time to get through in its final edit for misspelled words and face/palm mistakes like 'should of' instead of 'should have'.

The Fairy of Debauchery only got away with a piece of cake, which was shared. And a tiny scoop of mashed potatoes.
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Yep, I'm really Lady Friend. I really do exist.
                            So Lady Friend, are you and Gay Panda lovers?
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              So Lady Friend, are you and Gay Panda lovers?
                              We most certainly are lovers of chocolate! Mmmm, chocolate . . .

Comment

We most certainly are lovers of chocolate! Mmmm, chocolate . . .
                                Perfect answer.... love it!
                                It makes me sad that people are trying hard to do the right thing but failing because they have the wrong information.
                                Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X