Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh good lawd noooo...

It was his standard copy and paste bit.... thank goodness.
    I've read just about enough creepy intimacy stuff from that one... no need for more.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I found the thread, and that lovely statement that all female problems are caused by severe iodine deficiency. Um . . . WOW. And then the trolls took over the thread. AGAIN.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Sleep is for the weak.

Comment

• 285,000 words!

Comment

• DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!! THIS IS JUST SO SHOCKING!!! WELL, FIRST OF ALL I’D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY FOR AWARDING ME THIS HONOR---
            REMORSE: Oh, for Valhalla’s sake. You didn’t win an Oscar. Gay Panda just put you in charge of the Whole Foods shopping trip.
            RESOLVE: I tried to warn Gay Panda that shopping at four in the afternoon when one has only eaten five pieces of bacon and three corn chips for the day was a recipe for disaster.
            REMORSE: And Panda didn’t listen to your sage advice. As I recall, Panda said something along the lines of SHUT UP I’M WORKING. So damn obsessive! Remember when Panda was eighteen months old and sorted the utensils in the dishwasher for an hour at a stretch? That dishwasher was the perfect babysitter for the OCD toddler.
            DEBAUCHERY: ---AND THE WONDERFUL CAST AND CREW OF DEBAUCHERY DOES DALLAS AND THE MPAA FOR THE NC-45 RATING AND MY MOTHER FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME!!! I’M JUST SO IN LOVE WITH MY MOTHER RIGHT NOW!!! AND MOST OF ALL, I’D LIKE TO THANK GOD!!! I REALLY FELT GOD’S PRESENCE ON SET EVERY DAY---
            GAY PANDA: Debauchery, shut up and shop or I’m giving the Oscar to Resolve! Or that woman over there who just picked an olive out of the olive bar with her fingers and ate it.*
            RESOLVE: I don’t want an Oscar after Debauchery touched it.
            REMORSE: We can wipe it down with rubbing alcohol first.

DEBAUCHERY: ---AND I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ALL RIGHT, TIME TO SHOP!!! POTATOESPOTATOESPOTATOES!!! CAN WE GET THEM, GAY PANDA??? CANWECANWECANWECANWECANWECANWE---
            GAY PANDA: You’re in charge, not me. But those look really disgusting, Debauchery. That’s like three inches of hard, cracked yellow crust over a centimeter of mashed potatoes. They look like they’ve been sitting out for a week.
            DEBAUCHERY: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??? CRUST MEANS FIBER AND FIBER MEANS HEALTHY AND HEALTHY MEANS PRIMAL!!! THEREFORE CRUST IS PRIMAL AND LET’S GET THAT BIG PIECE OF TIRAMISU!!!
            GAY PANDA: Okay.
            DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG, THIS IS THE BEST SHOPPING TRIP EVER!!! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY???
            GAY PANDA: My poor meal planning equals your benefit. I wasn’t watching the clock and now it’s four and I’m famished. One day I’ll have millions and I’ll hire that grumpy Amazon chef who shoves three meals a day in my face and stands there tapping a nail-brush in her palm and looking stern until I finish them. What’s next on the Debauchery Shopping List of Horror?
            DEBAUCHERY: THAT WHOOPIE PIE!!! AND THOSE APPLE TARTS AND PEANUT-FILLED CHOCOLOVE AND A LICORICE STICK AND GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES---
            REMORSE: Ugh, I’m getting ill preemptively.
            RESOLVE: Me, too.
            GAY PANDA: Me three. I’ll get on the treadmill tomorrow and make myself eat a big breakfast before I turn on my laptop.
            DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING I TURNED ON IN MY MOVIE!!! THE CAST WAS NOTHING BUT 50 SHADES OF HOLLYWOOD HUNKS AND BY THE TIME I WAS THROUGH WITH THEM, WOO-HOO, LET’S JUST SAY THOSE FETTLES WON’T BE PUFFING FOR AWHILE---
            RESOLVE: Please don’t say any more.

REMORSE: Here, Debauchery, follow the bar of Chocolove to the register. Good girl.
            GAY PANDA: I read an article this morning about practicing self-compassion. I forgive myself for failing. I forgive myself for failing. I forgive myself for failing.
            REMORSE: I don’t forgive you for failing.
            DEBAUCHERY: OH, SHUT UP, REMORSE!!! NO ONE LOVES A SKINNY PANDA ANYWAY!!!
            GAY PANDA: Resolve, you win the Oscar tomorrow.
            Last edited by Gay Panda; 09-29-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* While Gay Panda watched with mouth open in horror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! ZOMG!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!! THIS IS JUST SO SHOCKING!!! WELL, FIRST OF ALL I’D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY FOR AWARDING ME THIS HONOR---
                REMORSE: Oh, for Valhalla’s sake. You didn’t win an Oscar. Gay Panda just put you in charge of the Whole Foods shopping trip.
                Woo hooo! Party at GP's place - you better save some of that tiramisu for me!!
                Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• I forgive you for failing, GP. (Actually, it's kinda more fun for us when you do. How twisted is that?)
                  Mwah!
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by And45rewg
                    Hippocrates

Hypocrite.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                      285,000 words!
                      287,000 now!!! Editing always makes it longer.

Comment

• 288,000! And just scared myself reading The Haunting of Hill House, because I am a cowardly panda.

Comment

• ZOMG, Gaylord Pandapants is Swedish!

From a FB friend's status:

"Ah Sweden... the country so averse to, and unskilled at, initiating conversation that an entire campaign is launched to encourage people to say "hi" to their neighbors. It includes instructions such as, 'Prepare your questions in advance so you're ready!" and a list of conversation-starting questions, such as "Which celebrity would you choose to have as a neighbor, and why?' and 'What would you do if you found a 500-crown bill in the garden?'"

And for those of you who speak the language, here's the link: Campaign aims to teach Swedes how to say 'hi' - The Local

Comment

• (Don't worry, the link is in English!)

Comment

• My husband is either swedish or german (could be some of each), plus a bit of other stuff... and, I spent 25 years in Minnesota.

Yeah, they need help with basic social skills.

Don't get me wrong - they are nice enough, but it takes a real push to get them to be social. And they balk at it. A lot.

I think GP is more social than that.

Comment

• I don't know... I dated a Swedish exchange student in high school.

I seem to remember some social skills.
                                Though, I don't remember much talking.
                                Maybe that was because of his limited English vocabulary... *giggle*
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X