Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "...enjoyable fucking with modify ego..."

I wouldn't mind having some of that. That cake, though...no.

And don't worry, GayPanda, it happens to everyone!

Comment

• That cake makes me happy to have celiac disease.
      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• That cake makes me happy to be anywhere but where it is. If I were marooned on a barren island off Greenland being chased by a hungry polar bear into the grasp of a rabid bull walrus, I would still be glad I wasn't anywhere near that cake.

Comment

• Oh look, Grizz is back.
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• I found the funniest quote in an article about the so-called bacon shortage that has been in the news lately. (Oh and the bacon shortage has been proven to be a false alarm... THANK VALHALLA!)

Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.
            It makes me sad that people are trying hard to do the right thing but failing because they have the wrong information.
            Without question, bacon is the most interesting meat in the world, and if it were capable of original thought, we wouldn't even be having an election this November in America. We would simply appoint bacon as our forever leader and live dutifully under its rule.

Comment

• Long live President Bacon!!!
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                Oh look, Grizz is back.
                Did I miss something? Has the iodine thread been resurrected?!?!? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I go to curezone and torture myself reading it. Dear Valhalla. The thought of taking that much iodine unnerves me. If 50mg is good, then 100mg must be better! No, no, the real good stuff happens at 200mg! 300mg! 1 GRAM! You can never have enough!!! DIE TOXINS DIE!!! They would laugh my piddly 6.25mg dose 4-5 times a week right off the Internet.

Comment

• NaNoWriMo Summer Experiment ended today, reports one exhausted panda. No, it was not possible to write a trilogy in three months, but it was possible in four.

Volume One: 73,000 words
                  Volume Two: 112,000 words
                  Volume Three: 100,000 words

FIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    NaNoWriMo Summer Experiment ended today, reports one exhausted panda. No, it was not possible to write a trilogy in three months, but it was possible in four.

Volume One: 73,000 words
                    Volume Two: 112,000 words
                    Volume Three: 100,000 words

FIN
                    Re: Grizz...
                    I got called a "TROLL" today.

I can't believe you had nothing positive to say about the kitteh unicorn...
                    Or those cake nipples.

And, YOU ARE AMAZZZING!!!
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I'm getting to it! I'm behind in my own journal!!!

Troll! Troll! Troll!

Comment

• ZOMG, that cake just made me dry heave. The nipples.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Re: Grizz...
                          I got called a "TROLL" today.
                          Seriously, Where? In your own journal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            Seriously, Where? In your own journal?
                            No, nothing so bad as all that...

Some ladies were discussing menstrual and hormonal issues and he swooped in with his usual SPAMY rant, you know the one... ALL women's health issues are caused by IODINE deficiency!!!

I may have said that I thought he was overdoing it a bit, and he called me a TROLL!

So, yeah... he's back!

That inflatable unicorn horn for kittehs is COOL though...
                            I wonder if it would make the news if I got like 20 of them and put them on random outside cats on Halloween?
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Some ladies were discussing menstrual and hormonal issues and he swooped in with his usual SPAMY rant, you know the one... ALL women's health issues are caused by IODINE deficiency!!!
                              Did he mention how fluffy his wife's boobs are? Every time I read that, I start giggling. I imagine them filled with poofy little white summer clouds and orbiting her head. And then I am sorry that I imagined it.

Comment

• Fluffy boobs and that cake. Oiy.

I have really, really nice boobs. Just ask my husband. I do take kelp tablets occasionally. But, hey, I had nice boobs before I started taking kelp.

Comment

Working...
                                X