No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Why would this be so hard to find? I want one!!

I have a Nordictrack treadmill with a great, huge control panel, and no real place to put my laptop. I've seen some things offered out there, but they seem flimsy and awkward.

Comment

• It looks like a drafting table set up overtop of the treadmill, so the mod would actually be really simple if you got a table that adjusted high enough or could build (or ask someone to build) something at the right height.

My friend did up an awesome Ikea hack for a standing workstation using one of their writing desks, a shelf, and those metal shelf spacer posts they sell. Functional, and it even looks good in her living room. No treadmill though.
      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• That treadmill...

**noooooo**
        Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• It was a haha joke people! GP has to spend time on the treadmill every time a book sells!

Where has my funny gone? I am disappoint.
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I knew it was a joke...
            I was joking too... but it looks like my photobucket link is broken. WTH.

Fixed it!
            Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I know it was a funny...

I was just lamenting that I want one.

I'm responsible for a few laps on the treadmill for our beloved GP, too.

Comment

• Now I want my daughter to go Trick or Treating as a panda... lol
                Primal since March 5, 2012
                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I want to borrow my 7 yr old niece and go as a pair of Lady Droogs.
                  C'mon... CUTEST little Droog EVER!

And my niece has a whopload of naturally curly hair and is adorable!
                  Perfect Droog material.
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• ZOMG so cute! Seriously, adorableness overload.

I'm going with a group of friends as Pussy Riot (my partner will be our Vladimir Putin).
                    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Ohhh Panda, I found you the DELUXE model!

If that thing doesn't inspire fear... nothing will!
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I'm more intimidated by the sheer ugliness than by the treadmill-ness. Gay Panda has way too much style for such a beast.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Beast indeed... makes me wonder about treadmill length though...
                          It looks like it might get me rather scarily towards the rear of the belt... and BOOM!
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Beast indeed... makes me wonder about treadmill length though...
                            It looks like it might get me rather scarily towards the rear of the belt... and BOOM!
                            Yep, I'd be off the back of that thing in < 30 sec. Guaranteed.
                            I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I was wondering about the size of it too. Seems so far back on the treadmill...
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Look at the inset in the desk. It's actually not as far back as the legs of the desk make it appear to be.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X