No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP, now that I finally caught up on reading your journal, I've now been kidnapped by The Dammerung. It's GREAT and I'm still sleep deprived!

Comment

• Goldie, I like your signature about you are your choices. I'm stealing it and posting it as my facebook status.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Dear Q:

I love how I can eat beautifully for a day and watch you spiral higher, and I REALLY love how I can spend a day eating raspberries and gluten-free hippie cookies and watch you spiral down. You are a mystery, Q. I should write a book about you, but I fear you have no resolution and I don't like writing mysteries much anyway.

Today's Q: 193.8

One day, NaNoWriMo has to end. Dear Valhalla, please end.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Boooooo! I hope Q stops being a pain in the rumpus soon. (is that the correct spelling?? never used that work before)
          Primal since March 5, 2012
          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Obviously, the solution is to eat more raspberries, but I think the solution to many of life's problems is more raspberries, so you might want to take my advice with a grain of salt (or, you know, a raspberry).
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
              I think the solution to many of life's problems is more raspberries.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                Precisely.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• And today we salute Lady Friend, who stabbed herself in the ass with her clippers at work on accident.

* giggling childishly *
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    And today we salute Lady Friend, who stabbed herself in the ass with her clippers at work on accident.

* giggling childishly *
                    *Stands to attention for Lady Friend and salutes*
                    (which is probably quite fitting as Lady Friend may well have too sore a patootie to do anything but stand)
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      And today we salute Lady Friend, who stabbed herself in the ass with her clippers at work on accident.

* giggling childishly *
                      Mother of monkeys, that HURT. Serves me right for putting the holster in my back pocket. But all the other Carhartt pockets are filled with stuff!
                      Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        *Stands to attention for Lady Friend and salutes*
                        (which is probably quite fitting as Lady Friend may well have too sore a patootie to do anything but stand)
                        Why thank you! I can't stand, but that's mostly due to sleep deprivation induced by night harvesting. The clippers induced only a small flesh wound ("Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!")
                        Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Carhartts only do so much protecting. Lady Friend deserves a medal for valour for her brave sacrifice to...

*bursts into giggles too*

I was trying, but now that I know the injury was not serious, Panda's giggles are infectious.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Ooooo poor Lady Friend!

As my husband says, "never put your tools in your pockets" (he's a mechanic) (and no dirty thoughts allowed about my use of "tools"). I asked him if he knew that from personal experience and he refused to answer.

<suppresses a snicker>
                            <on behalf of Lady Friend and my hubby>

Comment

• I learned the hard way to look where I sit. I sat on what I THOUGHT was an empty couch and stood right back up with a sewing needle in my butt. That little fucker HURT!
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• When a GP book is purchased...

aaa.jpg
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X