Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geez, will you guys quit posting? I'm up to page 368 in this here journal, but I'll never get to the end if you keep on adding to it!

    *trots back to page 368*

    Comment


    • read FASTER, goldie! *cracks whip*
      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Geez, will you guys quit posting? I'm up to page 368 in this here journal, but I'll never get to the end if you keep on adding to it!

        *trots back to page 368*
        I'm guessing Basset hounds are faster then golden retrievers, even with our short legs!!
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

        With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

        Comment


        • YAY!!!

          I finally made it to the end! (Who needs sleep anyway.)

          So y'all can carry on posting, now.

          I have also purchased every single one of GP's books I could find on Amazon, and I have read Grayscale, Mother's Little Helpers, and I started The Dammerung.

          So you get some more treadmill time, dear Panda!

          Originally posted by Pedidoc View Post
          I'm guessing Basset hounds are faster then golden retrievers, even with our short legs!!
          Golden Retrievers are very laid back. We only hustle when there's tennis balls involved.

          Comment


          • I guess since we are trackers we just keep our nose to the ground and keep going until we "get our man" or in this case finish the thread!!!!
            Female 55
            Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
            Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

            With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

            My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              Today's Q: 195.0

              Oh, High Fat Menu. I wish I enjoyed you more. Ugh, avocado.
              Did you always feel like that about High Fat, or is it just boredom from repetition? What's your average HF day looking like now? I'm going more HF lately, which I'm enjoying so far (mmm, avocados) and it's finally kicking me in the right direction, but I'm wondering how I'll handle it in the longer term.

              Any and all suggestions for new high fat meals gratefully accepted! So far I'm loving bacon and eggs cooked in lotsa butter in the mornings, and things like coconut cream/berry smoothies and Paleobird's pâté. Got the fridge stacked with high fat dairy on her recommendation, and I'm doing smaller portions of protein cooked in good fats in the evenings, accompanied by salad/vegies.

              Eating out is a bummer though. Not too many places can serve you good quality HF stuff. :-(
              Last edited by Sigi; 09-06-2012, 05:15 AM.
              I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

              Oscar Wilde

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                Did you always feel like that about High Fat, or is it just boredom from repetition? What's your average HF day looking like now? I'm going more HF lately, which I'm enjoying so far (mmm, avocados) and it's finally kicking me in the right direction, but I'm wondering how I'll handle it in the longer term.

                Any and all suggestions for new high fat meals gratefully accepted! So far I'm loving bacon and eggs cooked in lotsa butter in the mornings, and things like coconut cream/berry smoothies and Paleobird's pâté. Got the fridge stacked with high fat dairy on her recommendation, and I'm doing smaller portions of protein cooked in good fats in the evenings, accompanied by salad/vegies.

                Eating out is a bummer though. Not too many places can serve you good quality HF stuff. :-(
                It's a taste and texture problem for me. I can't stand the squish of the fat in beef or pork, I don't like chicken skin. However, I adore egg yolks - it's the white I don't like as much, again for texture reasons. I'm trying to keep fat at 70% anyway. Since dairy doesn't seem to affect my rate of loss, sometimes I put a glob of cream cheese on the end of a slice of roast beef and roll it up in there for a snack. Cream cheese is still gross though. I tried to make myself eat a slice of avocado last night in my salad, but I just couldn't do it. The squish. Today I'll make some guacamole, which is far more tolerable. I'm glad HF has kicked you in the right direction!!!

                Eating out is pretty much impossible.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                Comment


                • Breakfast this morning, scrambled eggs, A big slab of salmon fried in butter.. &....1 & a half HUGE AVOCADOS... Yummmmmmmm I Love avocados!
                  Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                  http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    I finally made it to the end! (Who needs sleep anyway.)

                    So y'all can carry on posting, now.

                    I have also purchased every single one of GP's books I could find on Amazon, and I have read Grayscale, Mother's Little Helpers, and I started The Dammerung.

                    So you get some more treadmill time, dear Panda!
                    Aye-aye!!! And no one needs sleep! My body has decided for the last week it doesn't need to sleep at all, so I faked it out with magnesium and a double dose of melatonin last night out of desperation.

                    I hope you enjoy all that reading.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                    Comment


                    • Oh, and Today's Q:

                      194.6

                      I will put up with gobs of squish if it just keeps going down like this.
                      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                      Comment


                      • cream cheese beef rolls sound deeeeelishus

                        mom makes little snack bites for family get togethers sometimes, ham rolled up with cream cheese and a dill pickle spear & sliced up into bites

                        it's good, scout's honor. almost as good as get down mr president
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

                        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                          ....1 & a half HUGE AVOCADOS... Yummmmmmmm I Love avocados!
                          YUCKYUCKYUCK.

                          My elementary school had an avocado grove in the middle of it, which we had to cut through to reach the field for recess. Naturally, we all picked up the fallen avocados and threw them at each other.

                          This is because avocados are not a FOOD.
                          They are a WEAPON.
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            cream cheese beef rolls sound deeeeelishus

                            mom makes little snack bites for family get togethers sometimes, ham rolled up with cream cheese and a dill pickle spear & sliced up into bites

                            it's good, scout's honor. almost as good as get down mr president
                            NOTHING is as good as Get Down Mr. President, although Lady Friend might not agree.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                            Comment


                            • Have you tried putting chopped avocado in an omelette? It tends to blend in texturally like melty cheese. I love avocado, but I have a brother with texture issues, so I get why you might dislike it. Also, you might try making high fat sauces like hollandaise or avocado-based salad dressing.
                              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

                              Owly's Journal

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                This is because avocados are not a FOOD.
                                They are a WEAPON.
                                Hunnny.. In my hands,... everythings a potential weapon
                                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                                http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X