No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight and worth being tied together isn't all bad. If you're worth your weight in gold, then you're worth more to us now than when you got here. After all, now we've had a chance to get to know you
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
      Weight and worth being tied together isn't all bad. If you're worth your weight in gold, then you're worth more to us now than when you got here. After all, now we've had a chance to get to know you
      Aw shucks.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Oh, and in News to Give You Pain:

A friend of a friend of Lady Friend (did you follow that?) announced in all seriousness that she loved the character development in 50 Shades of Gray.

::: weeps :::

Comment

• Character development? Those characters developed almost as much as a canister of blank film.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I am slowly losing all hope for the future of the species.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• I'm hoping that I'll regain some hope for/affection for humanity once I'm out of the phone customer service thing. That friend of a friend is the kind of thing that makes me doubt I'll ever regain the innocence necessary for such a thing.
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Character development. 50 Shades. Does not compute.

Comment

• I'm curious how exactly this friend felt they developed. The main characters seemed pretty much the same to me at the end of the book as they were in the beginning. Ana was still whiny and Christian was still tortured, and I wanted to sacrifice her double crapping inner goddess on the altar of literary shame and drop his piano on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    Oh, and in News to Give You Pain:

A friend of a friend of Lady Friend (did you follow that?) announced in all seriousness that she loved the character development in 50 Shades of Gray.

::: weeps :::
                    I developed a headache from what lil I read....
                    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                      Weight and worth being tied together isn't all bad. If you're worth your weight in gold, then you're worth more to us now than when you got here. After all, now we've had a chance to get to know you
                      Yeah! Success can't always be measured in terms of money, possessions and career status. I give a fair bit less than a flying fuck about those kinds of "success". You, dear Panda, have made me smile a lot more than any of those doctors and lawyers ever could or would. And I bet none of them have an ardent Gay Panda Appreciation Society looking forward to hearing from them every day, so ner.
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        Success can't always be measured in terms of money, possessions and career status. I give a fair bit less than a flying fuck about those kinds of "success". You, dear Panda, have made me smile a lot more than any of those doctors and lawyers ever could or would. And I bet none of them have an ardent Gay Panda Appreciation Society looking forward to hearing from them every day, so ner.
                        LOL. And thank you.

Comment

• Today's Q: 195.0

Oh, High Fat Menu. I wish I enjoyed you more. Ugh, avocado.

Comment

• just get a glass of bacon grease and drink it down
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              just get a glass of bacon grease and drink it down
                              I'd take your advice but playing Get Down Mr. President didn't work so well, and I believe that came from you, too.

Comment

• what?! *best most affronted looking face*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X