No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is your brain on the iodine thread.

10 Safe-For-Work GIFs From Octomom's Bizarre Sex Tape
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
      *sticks head in*

Hi Panda and all! Sorry I was AWOL--I was off at the Big Pharma Shill conference with Paleobird and just got back today.
      Hi, Owly!!! You're back!!!

P.S. We expect an excuse note from the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        And guess what... I feel FABULOUS!
        I'm taking a new drug along with my other medication... and weeeeee!
        I feel good for a change! Just a bit high even, but it's LEGAL... and I've felt bad for so long I kinda feel like I'm owed some fun.
        That is so awesome! GO HAVE FUN. I just read about it in your journal. And I'm so self-absorbed, you wrote that you went to GP's office and I thought wait . . . I'm GP . . . then I hung my head in shame and realized you meant general practitioner.

Narcissistic Panda is narcissistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          Hi, Owly!!! You're back!!!

P.S. We expect an excuse note from the conference.
          Well, I'm supposed to claim that I was volunteering for some music festival, but we all know that's just a cover story.

Also, I saw this guy play. So good.

“If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

That is so awesome! GO HAVE FUN. I just read about it in your journal. And I'm so self-absorbed, you wrote that you went to GP's office and I thought wait . . . I'm GP . . . then I hung my head in shame and realized you meant general practitioner.

Narcissistic Panda is narcissistic.
            As part of "having fun"... would suggesting high dose supplemental Lithium to a person over in Iodine be completely out of line?

Sea World is under consideration... I'm just a bit afraid that it will be too much too soon!
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread64561.html

World of Warcraft has made a story of Panda's ancestral home?

And the "panda hunters" that drove you out, into the Magical Bamboo Forrest for hiding...
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman.

I'd like to say it was because it was raining, but truth be told, I like hangin' out in my Eeyore jammies and reading whether the weather is raining or shining.

I took notes along the way, but I don't know if they'll make sense now. Here goes.

The Bread Pusher was a saboteur and I'm very happy to see she hasn't appeared in awhile. I really really hate saboteurs.

Fat women as invisible. I noticed it also. Right down to almost being creamed by cars in crosswalks. Interesting phenomenon.

I love the show Supernatural. The last season with the shape shifters eating people freakin' rocked. My favorite scene was the agreement with the demon and how the shapeshifters couldn't give up the U.S. because we're all so fat here.

"Gay Panda likes graveyards." The only photographs I've ever sold (which I guess makes me a prof'l photographer) were my cemetery pics. I live in New Orleans now, so cemeteries are part of the scene. I hang out at one close to my home and love it.

I only skimmed all the cat death stuff because the pain of losing my 14 year old best friend/kitty was too recent.

Observation: Gay Panda, you're smarter than shit! You don't know me, but I swear, I don't say this often.

OCD. Yeah, I have a bit. It gets worse as I get older. But mine isn't the germ one. It's the list one. I make lists. Then the lists are overwhelming, so I do nothing.

Cadbury eggs. Blech. Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.

The Addam's Family. Loved the tv show and the movie. All my clothes are black (except my undies) and my hair is dark and parted in the middle. Carolyn Jones was my idol as a child and I wanted to find a Gomez to marry. Totally supportive, totally rich, funny as shit.

Money. Paper money is filthy. Ewww.

I read Christine in an empty dark house. Scared the piss out of me. The Shining was one of the best movies ever.

Vampires. I want to be Buffy in a an Angel/Spike sandwich. I grew to love Spike. It's similar to the whole Beatle thing. As a young girl, I loved Paul best. As I matured, I grew to love John. Same with Angel and Spike, though I'd never throw Boreanaz out of bed for eating crackers (nor would I throw Gellar out of bed for eating anything). I think one of the hottest tv sex scenes was when Spike and Buffy boinked and brought the house down.

I'm not a Scorpio, but I am a Taurus with a Scorpio rising. This makes me mellow with a side of bitch.

Iodine. Nori. I'd rather get my iodine from food than a pill.

Of course there's more, but heck, I just spent the last week or ten days reading 400+ pages, and I'm slightly shit faced, so that's the best I can do.

And now I join the ranks of those who wait for updates.

Big hugs and smooches to you Gay Panda! I think you're probably a woman, and I have since page one. But if I'm wrong, that's cool because whoever you are, you're a smoochable babe!
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman....
                  nodding...yup...cool..
                  Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.
                  yup...wait, WHAT?!? WTH did someone do in your mouth?
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• o:

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• RE: OCD. I actually have CDO, which is like OCD, only the letters are in alphabetical order, as they are supposed to be!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        o m g - I made it to the end. Holy shit Batman.

The Bread Pusher was a saboteur and I'm very happy to see she hasn't appeared in awhile. I really really hate saboteurs.

I love the show Supernatural. The last season with the shape shifters eating people freakin' rocked. My favorite scene was the agreement with the demon and how the shapeshifters couldn't give up the U.S. because we're all so fat here.

OCD. Yeah, I have a bit. It gets worse as I get older. But mine isn't the germ one. It's the list one. I make lists. Then the lists are overwhelming, so I do nothing.

Cadbury eggs. Blech. Honestly, eating a Cadbury creme egg was almost as disappointing as the first time someone **** in my mouth. I thought it would be chocolate (the egg ) and was sorely disappointed at the gelatinous yuk inside. I grew to enjoy the other, but (my sincere apologies) I never grew to like Cadbury eggs.

Vampires. I want to be Buffy in a an Angel/Spike sandwich. I grew to love Spike. It's similar to the whole Beatle thing. As a young girl, I loved Paul best. As I matured, I grew to love John. Same with Angel and Spike, though I'd never throw Boreanaz out of bed for eating crackers (nor would I throw Gellar out of bed for eating anything).

I'm not a Scorpio, but I am a Taurus with a Scorpio rising. This makes me mellow with a side of bitch.
                        Congratulations on making the end!!!

1. Bread Pusher is actually a really nice person --- she was just so excited about her culinary creations that it wiped out everything I'd told her about what I ate. (And lately she's cut down on her own bread intake and was shocked that she lost some weight. That cracked me up - she hadn't heard anything I said and needed to experience it herself.)

2. Supernatural is such fun. Right now I'm trying to get into Stargate Universe, but it's not happening. It's an entire ship of people I can't stand.

3. I am currently sitting next to a list that I'm ignoring!!!

5. Spike made me laugh. Especially when he wanted to strike back at the bad guys "for puppies and Christmas!" His love of Passions also entertained me. (And that he didn't glitter.)

6. LOL.

Comment

• Today Gay Panda is being punished. Punished for the crime of one cup of white rice.

Q: 198.2

Comment

Today Gay Panda is being punished. Punished for the crime of one cup of white rice.

Q: 198.2
                            I have not checked my Q recently... it was a "new low" on Wednesday morning after a long battle of the bounce (you know that place where it refuses to find a new low and instead jumps about in the above 3 lb area for 2-3 of weeks to torment you?) the morning I went to see "ass shat Doctor". Then there were sad/bad feelings and a meal of delicious Chicken with Honey Glazed Walnuts which is a tempura Chinese dish, but I had no rice on the side... and later a pint of Ben&Jerrys 'Bonnaroo Buzz' flavor shared with husband (see what I did there... no rice = an all access pass to Ice CREAM!). There were other bad things on succeeding days because, ummm... that happens sometimes!

Yesterday, my first day 'high'...I think I was literally channeling Debauchery in Walmart, because these words came out of my mouth as husband stopped to look at the chocolate syrups, "Oh! The SpecialDark withthefuckingsugar!"
                            I'm pretty sure my eyes were a little wide with glee, husband looks at me rather shocked and says "THIS?!" And a lady walking behind him (I'm standing facing him from the endcap, probably grinning like a mad woman) over hears this and starts giggling, I just smile at her and tell husband that she heard me and she's laughing, and of course she can hear me tell him that to and she giggles more... he shakes his head at all of it and puts the chocolate syrup in the cart.

It remains unopened in the Kitchen... he uses it in his coffee in the morning... I have no idea why I felt compelled to pipe in!

I never check my Q for about a week after these little slips.

But now I'm feeling better!
                            The treadmill is actually looking rather Attractive!

On a side note... learning how to be 'high' in an acceptable manner in public may be a bit of a challenge... I don't have much of a filter even not 'high'. Or... I can just enjoy the ride! (And let husband deal with any weird fallout.)
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              I have not checked my Q recently... it was a "new low" on Wednesday morning after a long battle of the bounce (you know that place where it refuses to find a new low and instead jumps about in the above 3 lb area for 2-3 of weeks to torment you?) the morning I went to see "ass shat Doctor". Then there were sad/bad feelings and a meal of delicious Chicken with Honey Glazed Walnuts which is a tempura Chinese dish, but I had no rice on the side... and later a pint of Ben&Jerrys 'Bonnaroo Buzz' flavor shared with husband (see what I did there... no rice = an all access pass to Ice CREAM!).
                              Oh yes, I know the dreaded bounce. So, so well.

What in the world is in Bonnaroo Buzz?! I've never heard of that flavor.

Comment

• Found it:

Reminiscent of Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, Bonnaroo Buzz's flavor is billed as, "Light coffee & malt ice cream with whiskey caramel swirls & english toffee pieces."
                                source: Ben & Jerry's Bonnaroo BUZZ Ice Cream Flavor Debuts (PHOTOS)

Sounds good. Not a big ice cream fan, but I bet if it were melted it would taste good through a straw.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X