No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If nacho chips in NZ tasted good, I would go there. Since they don't, blah. How do you ruin a corn chip?

Comment

• Originally posted by riscl66
      Happy to!
      Happy to WHAT, riscl66? Happy to what?!?

You trolls make me nuts with your flirty yet unfinished statements!
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        Happy to WHAT, riscl66? Happy to what?!?

You trolls make me nuts with your flirty yet unfinished statements!
        They just cant help flirting with you cause youze so fabulous
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I just had to pop in here to say I DID IT!!!!! I conquered my Everest! I killed my Unicorn (That's just not right)! I HAVE SUCCEEDED!!!!!!!

My accomplishment you ask? Finishing 50 Shades of Gray without throwing up ONCE! There were a few times that it was a close thing, and I kept putting off working on it in favor of, oh, reading Proust*, but I DID IT!

Guess what- I even started my own fan story to see if I can replicate it (and replicate the standings on the NYT list with applicable royalties). I have the basic structure down- and my own variation on said structure. My only problem is that I'm not sure I can reach her level of . . . of . . . Well I'm not sure I can reach her level of writing ability. Yeah, put it that way.

* I did not read Proust as I do not own Proust- but I did go shopping which is along the same level of difficulty for me.
          Last edited by drssgchic; 06-17-2012, 06:48 PM. Reason: For honesty in advertising
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
            My accomplishment you ask? Finishing 50 Shades of Gray without throwing up ONCE!

Guess what- I even started my own fan story to see if I can replicate it (and replicate the standings on the NYT list with applicable royalties). I have the basic structure down- and my own variation on said structure. My only problem is that I'm not sure I can reach her level of . . . of . . . Well I'm not sure I can reach her level of writing ability. Yeah, put it that way.
            WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your attempts to . . . replicate her work.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your attempts to . . . replicate her work.
              Hey, stop blasting this Shades of Whatever it is, the wife is on book 2 or something and I'm happy about it!!
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I do have questions about the rest of the series, but I prefer to keep my maochism physical. The mental masochism required to read the rest of them is simply more than I can handle right now.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Coming up next-
                  60 shades of Puce: Is Gay Masochism for You?
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ooooh- that one might be better than the one I had planned.

Gray Twilight- A story of unrequited lust- now with handcuffs!

Comment

• Get Fucked- One Woman's Quest for Raw Sex and No Romance
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        Get Fucked- One Woman's Quest for Raw Sex and No Romance
                        ... now you're cooking with Crisco!
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I think that title is taken by the p0rn industry.
                          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Get Told- A Breakthrough Novel About Women Relearning Their Place!

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                              I think that title is taken by the p0rn industry.
                              Yeah, but we'll sell this in the bodice rippers section and watch the money roll in.

OR
                              Virgin Mary- I Haven't Tried THAT Yet
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Books with those titles are already out there! Go to the Kindle store and check out the free stuff. Pretty raunchy.
                                Primal since March 5, 2012
                                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                                X