No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay panda, how will you improve the scene where he removes her tampon, tosses it in the toilet and then commences with the sexy sex?

because that's a pretty erotically hot scene
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jes1014 View Post
      His entry: Some penguins can glow.

Apparently, the penguin zombie army can do more than just sparkle and they are trying to recruit the younger set!
      LOL. Those devious zombie penguins!!! Is there nothing to which they will not stoop?
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        gay panda, how will you improve the scene where he removes her tampon, tosses it in the toilet and then commences with the sexy sex?

UGH!!! I actually haven't read the book; it's being debated on Lady Friend's Facebook page and I'm just following that.

How would I improve it? Oh, duckling. I'd just add IODINE.

* for a friendly nether region tingle

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
          Check the crafts aisle. That's where I found the cheese cloth last night for making ghee...
          Yeah, walgreen's doesn't have it either. They looked at me funny...actually, the pharm tech was this chick i used to work with ages ago, she had quite the crush on me and wasn't too afraid to tell me so, ahh, coulda woulda shoulda...
          If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
            OHHHHHH....do a thoughtful pause when you get there, please madam.
            That's MISTRESS! You do not look me in the eye, you do not dare to ASK me for things, I give you what you deserve... nothing more.
            Look only at my boots.
            I walked across Poo Hurlers driveway in my boots... You are no better than them.
            Now, kiss them. *thoughtful pause*
            Last edited by cori93437; 06-01-2012, 01:02 PM.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              UGH!!! I actually haven't read the book; it's being debated on Lady Friend's Facebook page and I'm just following that.

How would I improve it? Oh, duckling. I'd just add IODINE.
              Dammit. Stole my post before I could get there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                Dammit. Stole my post before I could get there...
                You can add in coconut oil!

Comment

• Let's see how this will go: later tonight when the cavewoman comes home I hand her a note and tell her to read it....it says:
                  Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  That's MISTRESS! You do not look me in the eye, you do not dare to ASK me for things, I give you what you deserve... nothing more.
                  Look only at my boots.
                  I walked across Poo Hurlers driveway in my boots... You are no better than them.
                  Now, kiss them. *thoughtful pause*
                  Kinky FTW!

Comment

gay panda, how will you improve the scene where he removes her tampon, tosses it in the toilet and then commences with the sexy sex?

You know... as a woman I have serious logistical issues with the idea of that scene. KWIM.
                    E. L. James is a woman... and any woman knows that one does not always simply remove a tampon.
                    How does the dude know how long ago it was applied. Because if it was recent... it's taking her spleen with it and sexy fun times are NOT ensuing.

A lady should know better! Duh!
                    I think E.L. James being a woman may be a sales thing... how would women receive this series if it were written by a Grizz???
                    They would call it perverted trash is how! Perception! Just sayn.
                    Last edited by cori93437; 06-01-2012, 01:18 PM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      ... how would women receive this series if it were written by a Grizz???
                      Subliminal notions embedded in the text would instantly and miraculously allow women to suspend infinite degrees of incredulity.

Comment

• I used to know a Romance writer when I lived in the US, He was 6'3" Balding, about 300+ lbs & in his early 50's.. Nice guy but Not exactly what you envision writing romance novels supposedly written by a woman
                        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                          Subliminal notions embedded in the text would instantly and miraculously allow women to suspend infinite degrees of incredulity.
                          OMG.... I'm seriously laughin my butt off.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            OMG.... I'm seriously laughin my butt off.
                            FW has been on a roll lately...I have got to get some iodine, I'm craving it now for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                              FW has been on a roll lately...I have got to get some iodine, I'm craving it now for some reason.
                              Amazon!com... just like everything else in the world.
                              Strange but true... I'm using the Kent Marine Lugol's I have...
                              I looked it up and it's fine to use. It's a 5% Iodine/10% Iodide solution.
                              It costs a lot less than the other stuff.
                              Probably free 'super saver shipping' ... order some Brazil nuts for selenium while you are there... TASTY!
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

how will you improve the scene where he removes her tampon, tosses it in the toilet and then commences with the sexy sex?
                                I would also correct the scene so that he disposes of her tampon in the trash.

Clogged pipes = not sexy

But apparently he's a devil-may-care character. To the can with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X