No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizz was also trying to figure out how a woman might be able to get iodine into her uterus. I wish I was making this up.

Seriously, I don't know how people end up diving so far off the alternative health deep end. I mean, okay, try taking some vitamins, but really, there has to be a point where the alarm bells go off on your bullsh*t detector.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
      Grizz was also trying to figure out how a woman might be able to get iodine into her uterus. I wish I was making this up.
      Iodine condoms of course. We'll make millions.

Comment

Grizz was also trying to figure out how a woman might be able to get iodine into her uterus.
        I would use a TARDIS.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          I would use a TARDIS.
          gives a new meaning to 'playing doctor'

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            If you're just joining us, duckies, the topic of the evening is Iodine Enemas. For your reading pleasure, I will give you the most horrifying story that Google supplied after I searched iodine enemas: some old posts about iodine,lecithin, bing lang at Parasites Support Forum (MessageID: 839722)

It is not for the weak of spirit.
            why are you showing everyone my dead worms post?

beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Grizz was also trying to figure out how a woman might be able to get iodine into her uterus. I wish I was making this up.

Seriously, I don't know how people end up diving so far off the alternative health deep end. I mean, okay, try taking some vitamins, but really, there has to be a point where the alarm bells go off on your bullsh*t detector.
              he's married

he said he's 69 and she's 65

he has teh intarwebz

how could anyone who has played with a vagine not know how to get something in there?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• All right, we need a palate cleanser. Someone post a picture of boobs or fuzzy kittens.

Comment

• Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Helpful, but I'm still thinking of bloodorchid's iodine enema and the ensuing anal worm expulsion. Bring out the big guns, people!!!

Comment

• beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Quick, someone get Saoire a bottle of wine so she'll post some photos for Panda.

(I'm entirely too shy to post photos of my own boobs on the interweb, but I'm totally okay with encouraging others to do so.)
                          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            You win. I am practically falling off my chair with squee.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• saoirse, we need your boobs!!!

Comment

• You asked for the big guns: Nothing cuter than me!

Besides, it shows boobies!
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X