No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And presently, I'm jealous that you're at home, able to do all those things and I'm chained to this desk reading MDA... while reading MDA is nice and all, I'd much rather be at home planting flowers, tending to the yard and washing bedding.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      The other day I opened my back door and surprised him, and although I only said, “Hi, Goofus!” he heard, “Cat meat is primal!” He bolted through the yard in an absolute panic from this homicidal panda threatening his life, darted up the fence, stumbled at the top, leaped onto his owner’s shed, stumbled again, and vanished behind the garage.

ROFLMAO! It is so very, very dangerous for me to read GP's journal at work. My co-workers think I've lost what little mind I had and are seriously considering pooling their money for either a straight-jacket or therapy, whichever is cheaper.
      "There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin

Comment

• I think a straight-jacket is definitely cheaper, it's probably the cost of MANY therapy sessions, even if you're just paying co-pays.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• I'm always afraid I'll get in trouble when I read GPs journal at work.

Comment

Young Owly, report to your half-written novel at once!!!

--- says Gay Panda, who is currently avoiding the edits on Runefly
            Owly is currently distracted by looking for gainful employment and trying to actually make progress on thesis research. Stupid real life.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
              Owly is currently distracted by looking for gainful employment and trying to actually make progress on thesis research. Stupid real life.
              You have all my sympathy. My thesis slaughtered me.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

You have all my sympathy. My thesis slaughtered me.
                The thesis is a cruel beast indeed.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• I haven't even decided what I'm going to write my thesis on... I have 39 weeks til it is due.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                    I haven't even decided what I'm going to write my thesis on... I have 39 weeks til it is due.
                    That's a whole pregnancy
                    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• haha that's what I thought too when I realized before last week that I only had 40 weeks left... but we all know that pregnancies go faster than we prepare, so I think I might be in trouble if I don't think about it soon.

Comment

• Gay Panda, please tell us a story of when you first met Lady Friend!

[makes adorable Bambi eyes]
                        Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                        Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                        "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                          Gay Panda, please tell us a story of when you first met Lady Friend!

[makes adorable Bambi eyes]
                          STORY TlME!!
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Are there boob pics anywhere on this wildly successful thread? I believe I posted on it way back, welcoming the Gay Panda and then never again... so I'd like to take complete credit for how presumably great this ridiculously long thread is.
                            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• i think it's safe to say that Gay Panda can take full credit for how great Gay Panda's journal is.
                              Are there boob pics anywhere on this wildly successful thread?
                              *snort* there are now!

DSCN0218.jpg
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                                Gay Panda, please tell us a story of when you first met Lady Friend!
                                You crack me up, I just thought this afternoon where in the world is ottercat? I decided to go in hunt of your journal and then you posted. WE'RE MAGICALLY CONNECTED, OTTERCAT!!!

All right, I am writing the story of how we met and will post it tomorrow morning.
                                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Working...
                                X