Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    It's not weird. That is the size I wear. Though I am a towering 5'7" so that might make all the difference.
    You know what they say... Big feet, big

Shoes.

Most guys I see in that height range have much smaller feets... like size 8 or 9 maybe.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      You know what they say... Big feet, big

pain in the ass getting Shoes that fit
      ftfy

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Most guys I see in that height range have much smaller feets... like size 8 or 9 maybe.
      Huh, I have only ever known one dude with feet that small. Then again, I don't generally ask dudes what size shoes they wear. Now I feel like I am missing out

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPickles View Post
        The Bridges of Madison County was dumb and boring. I was praying for an alien attack the whole time.
        Sounds like a good story, Panda - looking forward to it!
        I agree with you very much on sci-fi - I like all genre fiction best when it creates a good world of three-dimensional characters. I suspend my disbelief easily but I get bored if the characters aren't there.
        Oh my god, The Bridges of Madison County was my ex-boyfriend's favorite book/movie. I should have known we were doomed.
        My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 43
        Goal BF%: 20

Comment

• God help us if Prince Herbert reads this. It's not enough he's stopped growing, but then he'd have to slobber a bit over whether his feet are too small.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
            God help us if Prince Herbert reads this. It's not enough he's stopped growing, but then he'd have to slobber a bit over whether his feet are too small.
            My thoughts exactly...
            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• hubby wears size 13. he's always bitching about shoes.

Prince Herbert? i've never "met" him in a thread; i sort of thought he was some made-up character.
              my primal journal:
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                Prince Herbert? i've never "met" him in a thread; i sort of thought he was some made-up character.
                He might be. I hope he isn't real. That said, my guess is no matter what size his feet are there will be something wrong with them.

Comment

God help us if Prince Herbert reads this. It's not enough he's stopped growing, but then he'd have to slobber a bit over whether his feet are too small.
                  heheheheheheheheeeeeeeeehehehehehehh
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• i stand corrected about Prince Herbert. i've "met" him.
                    my primal journal:

Comment

• Will Primal help my feet grow?

Started by Prince Herbert, Today at 1:33 PM

I'm only 14, but I'm concerned that my feet have stopped growing. I'm 6' tall but I wear baby shoes. I fall over a lot.

If I eat bacon will my feet grow? It'd be totally snazzy to have size 12 feet. PS: My Dinklehoffer is normal size, so no foot size jokes, thanks.

Comment

Will Primal help my feet grow?

Started by Prince Herbert, Today at 1:33 PM

I'm only 14, but I'm concerned that my feet have stopped growing. I'm 6' tall but I wear baby shoes. I fall over a lot.

If I eat bacon will my feet grow? It'd be totally snazzy to have size 12 feet. PS: My Dinklehoffer is normal size, so no foot size jokes, thanks.
                        Sadly, I'm having trouble deciding if you made that up or that's a C&P from something he actually wrote...and I liked the grandpa was a garden gnome, I almost lol'ed.
                        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                          Sadly, I'm having trouble deciding if you made that up or that's a C&P from something he actually wrote...and I liked the grandpa was a garden gnome, I almost lol'ed.
                          ROFL...
                          C&P (not edited MUCH).
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i lol't for you
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• No, that was no C&P, just a bit of channeling the spirit. Egads!

Comment

• oh my.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X