No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I hear about Lady Friend, the more I develop an internet brain-crush on her.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• You know Panda... I think you need to leave Lady Friend's address with a neutral 3rd party to be posted here just in case THIS happens:

That's right... when those penguins find you, and make you a Panda Zombie you're going to want someone to at least throw her an all night Ke$ha unicorn furries and rainbow lasers rave as retribution. We could also make her watch all four Twilight movies back to back Clockwork Orange style if you think that the Ke$ha rave isn't quite enough. Just sayn.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Hi Gay Panda!
        I am only on page 61 of your journal, so I am still mired deep in Magical Bamboo Forest history. I also just recently joined the forum, so I'm still kinda new to this. I was in Starbucks the other day and I saw this poster. I wanted to let you know that TimTim has passed on and his soul has been reassigned. Along with his ::cough:: dingleberries.
        TimTim for adoption.jpg

Comment

• Common sight on any Wisconsin street:

penguin_of_death.jpg
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• looks pretty normal to me *rubs chin*
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              looks pretty normal to me *rubs chin*
              Me too.
              Starting weight, July 13, 2011: 286 pounds
              Lowest weight, April 1, 2012: 242 pounds
              Current Weight, Aug 15, 2012: 270 pounds

Goal: 135-ish, When I feel happy/healthy/right

Comment

• Be very quiet, children. The zombie penguins are out there somewhere in the dark of this Wisconsin night.

Since they are attracted to color, I encourage Lady Friend to wear bright outfits by day. She runs more slowly than I do, so if we're spotted, I have increased my chances of survival. #ladyfriendismydecoy

Comment

• GP, Did you know that some of the most infamous serial killers in US history were from WI. Ed Gein, my grandmother went to school with him. He liked to make people skin furniture. And Jeffrey Dahmer, well I'm sure you've heard of him.

I am half Wisconsinian so I know what I am talking about.

Anyway, I've always thought it was the cheese.

DON'T EAT THE CHEESE, GP!
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Dear Citizenry of Wisconsin,

It was not the evil machinations of your governor that finally drove you from this fine state; neither was it vampire turtles or flocks of zombie penguins or striking elves at the breweries refusing to cap any more bottles until they got health coverage. No, it was the miasma of Gay Panda's catastrophic garlic breath poisoning the air from La Crosse to Ashland to Sheboygan and everywhere in between. Keep your windows rolled up as you head for the nearest freeway leading you out of Wisconsin, and turn on your radios because the list of shelters are repeated every quarter of an hour.

I apologize.

Comment

• Oh, Myyyyyyyy!
                      Do you have any idea how much I love garlic. As in I eat Greek skordalia LOVE garlic.

*wants to snuggle wif Panda and the Panda garlic breafs*
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        *wants to snuggle wif Panda and the Panda garlic breafs*
                        * heading to central FL now since no one else does *

Wisconsin, you are beautiful but your weather is unpleasant, and Lady Friend has a sore throat. She blames allergies or a cold, but we all know that she must have been bitten in her sleep by a zombie penguin.

Her Change is beginning. We wish you well on your transformation, Lady Friend, and from now on when we see you, we will grip our unicorn horns just a little more tightly.

Comment

• John Wayne Gacy (the clown who liked children) was originally from Iowa, started his escapades in Iowa, and then moved to Ohio (? I think??).

The midwest is the home of psychos b/c we have nothing else to do...
                          Primal since March 5, 2012
                          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Animals With Weapons (1) : COED Magazine
                            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                              It looked like such a dangerous like in my minds eye too... Like furries with obscenely Hentai proportions of manhood dangerous...
                              But it was cute.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                It looked like such a dangerous like in my minds eye too... Like furries with obscenely Hentai proportions of manhood dangerous...
                                But it was cute.
                                I don't know what you just said, but it made me feel giddy when you said it...
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X