Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
    I think Dad was a little affronted by the lack of science in the science fiction. I liked it well enough because I understood that the emphesis was on fiction
    Yeah, sometimes ya gotta just turn off your brain, sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes I watch it because I *enjoy* laughing at the badness. Just ask GP; poor thing has been subjected to my love of horrible movies many a-time. Never mind movies, just watched the pilot of "SeaQuest DSV" on Netflix last night (first time in many moons). Horrible, horrible - loved it.
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
      Whine, whine, whine. No wonder Resolve and Remorse have left you to the delicate ministrations of Debauchery.
      I'm not whining; I'm voicing very legitimate concerns! But now I feel like retaliating. I'm going to open up that book I'm writing and edit it back to a G-rating to make you sad. All they'll do is HOLD HANDS now.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        I'm not whining; I'm voicing very legitimate concerns! But now I feel like retaliating. I'm going to open up that book I'm writing and edit it back to a G-rating to make you sad. All they'll do is HOLD HANDS now.
        Now that's just evil AND vindictive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
          Yeah, sometimes ya gotta just turn off your brain, sit back and enjoy the ride. Sometimes I watch it because I *enjoy* laughing at the badness. Just ask GP; poor thing has been subjected to my love of horrible movies many a-time. Never mind movies, just watched the pilot of "SeaQuest DSV" on Netflix last night (first time in many moons). Horrible, horrible - loved it.
          Hey- I loved Seaquest- DSV! Jonathan Brandis was a cutie pie

I find there are good movies, bad movies, and delightfully bad movies. I revel in delightfully bad a little too often, I think. Those, and gratuitously violent- like The Punisher.
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Okay, so over at Pandaloonery, the Haiku contest has one person with like five entries who needs a little competition. (Naiadknight, drssgchic, I'm looking at you.)

Comment

Hey- I loved Seaquest- DSV! Jonathan Brandis was a cutie pie

I find there are good movies, bad movies, and delightfully bad movies. I revel in delightfully bad a little too often, I think. Those, and gratuitously violent- like The Punisher.
              So, I'm going to "like" and "+1" that comment to a googleplex!

Comment

• I think I used up all my skills in the . . . what thread was that anyway? Hmm, I'll see what I can come up with.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Yes, now they are passionately holding hands, Lady Friend. Holding hands tightly. AND TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS.

Comment

Yes, now they are passionately holding hands, Lady Friend. Holding hands tightly. AND TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS.
                    GGGAAAAHHHHH!!! Zombie Hippies! They want to hug and process your brain to death. RUN!

Comment

I think I used up all my skills in the . . . what thread was that anyway? Hmm, I'll see what I can come up with.
                      That's the spirit!

Comment

Yes, now they are passionately holding hands, Lady Friend. Holding hands tightly. AND TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS.
                        What, are you writing Twilight?
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                          What, are you writing Twilight?
                          I'm going to make them sparkle, too! Thanks, Owly!

Comment

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Runs in terror from the sparly stable boy

Comment

• *pause* On second thought . . .

*grabs a horse blanket at tackles lusty stable lad* It's even better than a bag over his head

Comment

Don't forget the abusive relationship bit. The stable boy could take the shoes off her horse so she can't go ride to see her friends, and maybe the prince's cousin could tear a princess's face off but she will love him anyhow. Chicks dig that stuff.
                                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X