Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moorewapyunco
    There are a lot of things I aganize over how honest I should be (usually it's not totally) but that isn't one of them. After all, I am going to have that ID for so long that at some point it's bound to be accurate, right?
    They didn't just quote me. They went digging for that one. It's been a loooong time since we talked about weights on licenses!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Thanks for explaining that one, I couldn't figure it out! Usually the spam steals from the first two pages, not buried well into the journal.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        You and everyone else. The story was good. It was nicely done historical fiction. It was just crappy sci-fi. Seriously Connie, cell phones. (yeah, I am a little stuck on that point )
        You remind me of my dad insisting repeatedly at the beginning of Fellowship of the Ring that the melting point of gold is such-and-such and therefore the whole "go to Mordor to melt it" thing is silly. I kept hissing at him that it's a @#$%! magic ring and he needs some suspension of disbelief.

This is why I don't watch fantasy movies with my dad any more.
        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• lol. IT'S MAGIC GOLD, DAD!!
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
            You remind me of my dad insisting repeatedly at the beginning of Fellowship of the Ring that the melting point of gold is such-and-such and therefore the whole "go to Mordor to melt it" thing is silly. I kept hissing at him that it's a @#$%! magic ring and he needs some suspension of disbelief.

This is why I don't watch fantasy movies with my dad any more.
            My dad laughed so hard at The Day After Tomorrow you'd've thought it was a comedy. "That's impossible, that's impossible, really, people believe this?"

It's a crappy Sci-Fi movie, Dad. Just roll with it.

Oh yeah, and, yes, some people do believe it.
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Well, I WOULD post more, Tiffany239Troll, but SOMEONE is making me take a vacation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                Cliche That REALLY makes me nuts:

Noble one-note knight T'or Havallathar can't take down the Evil (Wizard/God/Dragon) without the Six Golden Rings of Hai' Alllahazzattttfffurgen, which have been scattered over the world. Will he find them all before the Land of B'a'r'e'i don' Eye falls into a storm of darkness?

Yes, I guarantee he will. And he'll have a plucky talking animal friend, and a sexy princess to help.
                Hahahahahaha! It's funny, 'cause it's true!
                Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  My dad laughed so hard at The Day After Tomorrow you'd've thought it was a comedy. "That's impossible, that's impossible, really, people believe this?"

It's a crappy Sci-Fi movie, Dad. Just roll with it.

Oh yeah, and, yes, some people do believe it.
                  In fairness, I laughed at that one, too, since it was so crappy that said belief was not suspended.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                    You SEE, Lady Friend?! You SEE what we're risking?! How can you do this to me???

Comment

REMORSE: We need it. I don’t want to take a vacation. Damn Lady Friend! We’re trying to write a book here, and we’re not going to finish in time. This means we’re leaving the young noblewoman stranded between the lusty stable boy and the rich dude for a whole week while we run for our lives from psychotic penguins. What if we don’t make it, Lady Friend? What if we don’t survive this vacation? The book will never be resolved, and that will be on your shoulders all your life. Can you live with the guilt? I couldn’t.
                      Yes, because it's not like GP won't have access to the internet or anything since WiFi doesn't exist in Wisconsin. All weekend at my conference, GP is going to sit in GP's hotel room with WiFi and bitch on MDA. You just watch.

And I COULD see the Fairies flying around GP's head. Seriously.

Comment

You SEE, Lady Friend?! You SEE what we're risking?! How can you do this to me???

ZOMG that is THE CUTEST penguin I have ever seen. Let's grill it up and eat it; it's primal, right?
                        Last edited by Lady Friend; 05-15-2012, 09:55 AM. Reason: damn typing fingers failed me.

Comment

• 4728853-endangered-animal-panda.jpg

This would be Gaylord Pandapants after:

A) Tequila
                          B) Penguin Zombie Apocalypse
                          C) Walking FAIL

Comment

• Of course there's no Wi-Fi in Wisconsin, it's nothing but igloos and zombie penguins!!! Don't you keep up with the world? Gay Panda does. Why don't you just take me to the Bermuda Triangle and shove me in? I might have a better chance of coming home alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                              In fairness, I laughed at that one, too, since it was so crappy that said belief was not suspended.
                              I think Dad was a little affronted by the lack of science in the science fiction. I liked it well enough because I understood that the emphesis was on fiction

Comment

Of course there's no Wi-Fi in Wisconsin, it's nothing but igloos and zombie penguins!!! Don't you keep up with the world? Gay Panda does. Why don't you just take me to the Bermuda Triangle and shove me in? I might have a better chance of coming home alive.
                                Whine, whine, whine. No wonder Resolve and Remorse have left you to the delicate ministrations of Debauchery.

Comment

Working...
                                X