No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A break from civic news to say: I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH ALL 2,627 posts!!! *whew*

I love this journal. I am having such trouble losing weight- and while I respect everyone's right to only log food, or odd number sequences, in their journals its so nice to see one that actually talks about all the other stuff: stalls, cheats, feelings.

Just wanted to let you know. Love this.
    Last edited by CrisN99; 05-10-2012, 12:41 PM.
    Cris

Start: 221
    CW: 215
    Goal: 150
    5'3 , 31 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrisN99 View Post
      A break from civic news to say: I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH ALL 2,627 posts!!! *whew*

I love this journal. I am having such trouble losing weight- and while I respect everyone's right to only log food, or odd number sequences, in their journals its so nice to see one that actually talks about all the other stuff: stalls, cheats, feelings.

Just wanted to let you know. Love this.
      Of all the journals I read, this one is the only one I get excited about when I see there are new posts (aside from new posts on my own, of course). I love this journal.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• REMORSE: That is absolutely disgusting, Gay Panda. It’s covered in crust!
        RESOLVE: Clearly, this tub of mashed potatoes has been sitting out in the Whole Foods hot bar all day.
        DEBAUCHERY: YAAAAAAAY!!! POTATOES!!! DOITDOITDOIT!!!
        GAY PANDA: Wow, that is quite a crust. But they smell so good!
        DEBAUCHERY: CRUST JUST INCREASES THE FIBER CONTENT!!!
        RESOLVE: No, it doesn’t.
        DEBAUCHERY: SHUT UP, RESOLVE!!! THE CUPS ARE RIGHT THERE!!! GOGOGO!!!

REMORSE: Ugh! Gay Panda, you’ve reached a new low.
        GAY PANDA: Look, if I just scrape aside the crust, there are lovely fresh potatoes underneath!
        DEBAUCHERY: WE NEED POTATOES!!! IT’S BEEN A HARD DAY!!! GET IT???
        RESOLVE: Unfortunately.
        GAY PANDA: Writing a love scene was indeed difficult. I don’t read much romance, just enough to know to avoid such phrases as ‘throbbing member’ and ‘heaving bosoms’. Remember that romance we read in high school where the virginal heroine finally lands her man and their first interlude involved angelic choirs and trumpets and simultaneous . . . high-fives? It wasn’t very realistic.
        DEBAUCHERY: BUT IT WAS TOTALLY HOT!!! LIKE THESE POTATOES!!!
        GAY PANDA: Now I require gravy.
        REMORSE: Gay Panda, that tray of chicken curry has skin on it! Stop!
        DEBAUCHERY: YAAAAAAAY!!! CHICKEN CURRY GRAVY!!! DOITDOITDOIT!!!
        GAY PANDA: Well, I’ll just scrape that skin aside, too!

RESOLVE: It’s times like these when I regret taking this job.
        REMORSE: Just a bad economy, Resolve. Things will look up soon.
        GAY PANDA: All done! One cup of crustless/skinless mashed potatoes and gravy! I want to eat this right now so badly. Let’s find Lady Friend and the swine flu cart.
        REMORSE: There is something very rich in that. You won’t push the cart because you’re afraid of swine flu, but you will eat potatoes that have been sitting in the open air of the hot bar all day long.
        DEBAUCHERY: I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DIDN’T LIKE THAT BOOK!!! MY BOSOMS HEAVE ALL THE TIME!!! SEE??? I’M GOING TO REWRITE THAT SCENE YOU DID TODAY, GAY PANDA, AND I’LL MAKE IT MUCH MORE RACY!!! NOTHING IS EVER AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TIME!!!
        GAY PANDA: We’ll have to agree to disagree on that.
        LADY FRIEND: Gay Panda, what are you putting in the cart?
        GAY PANDA: A hot steaming cup of SHUT UP IT’S MINE!!!*
        Last edited by Gay Panda; 05-11-2012, 07:03 AM.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

I regret to inform you that I actually said this. But Lady Friend took it in good humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
            These are old, but still funny for when all this stupid hater bs makes you want to start your own Moon colony
            I love these!

Comment

• I like you Panda
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrisN99 View Post
                A break from civic news to say: I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH ALL 2,627 posts!!! *whew*

Honestly, I have no idea when my journal became this long! It's frozen in my head at 70 pages or so.

Comment

• ZOMG, MDA, you are not allowed to vanish like that!!! People (and pandas) are depending on YOU to pass the time at work!!!

Comment

• I know, I just about had a breakdown when I got an Apache status page instead of Gay Panda. Horrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

I regret to inform you that I actually said this. But Lady Friend took it in good humor.
                      Post #2630... and now, despite the fact that I must go out and shop for an article of clothing, specifically a blouse for a fancy dinner date tomorrow, I shall smile the rest of the day.

I have blouses mind you... but it's like 90 degrees here, and the ones I have are long sleeve because they were purchased for classroom use. I performed the sacred feminine ritual that is "going through ever garment I own and determining that I have NOTHING to wear" ... thus I must shop. The worst part is that I really hate "feminine" blouses. I do approve of low cut to a degree, such as leaving an extra button undone or the "deep-V" because the girls have been with me a long time, and I don't hate them. But I honestly prefer clothing a gay fella who is only slightly feminine would wear (see partially un-buttoned button down and deep-V with lipgloss, you know what I'm sayn')... this is hard to find in the stinky ladies section which I have to shop in such that it fits my boobs and doesn't look like a tent like actually wearing mens clothes does. *sigh*

I'll just keep thinking of DEBAUCHERY.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        Me too! Think of me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          thus I must shop. The worst part is that I really hate "feminine" blouses. I do approve of low cut to a degree, such as leaving an extra button undone or the "deep-V" because the girls have been with me a long time, and I don't hate them. But I honestly prefer clothing a gay fella who is only slightly feminine would wear (see partially un-buttoned button down and deep-V with lipgloss, you know what I'm sayn')... this is hard to find in the stinky ladies section which I have to shop in such that it fits my boobs and doesn't look like a tent like actually wearing mens clothes does. *sigh*

Have you tried looking in the guys section for silk shirts? nice & cool & you can unbutton or twisty tie .. plus some of them are pretty cool looking if you find the right shop (look for places that tend towards gothic, victorian, steampunk etc)
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Be careful of silk, though. Dad used to love wearing his silk shirt to church because women would end up stroking his arm while talking to him.
                            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                              Be careful of silk, though. Dad used to love wearing his silk shirt to church because women would end up stroking his arm while talking to him.
                              Note to self: get silk shirt.

But I would want to fluff my chest hair out and leave that top bottom undone.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                Note to self: get silk shirt.
                                Note to self: get silk pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X