No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear lord. men like that should be taken out back and put to an end. it's not Pervs Anonymous! it's too bad the leader didn't kick him out.

i'm going to reluctantly admit to you here, i was a bible thumper into my teens, of the "hate the sin not the sinner" variety. i never vocalized my beliefs to anyone, and i was as nice to openly gay people as i was to anyone else, but still. anyway, i'm sorry.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
      Not trying to get anything out of you, mind you, but did you say Pick-a-Baldwin or Nicole Kidman?
      Clever, duckling.

I passed on answering.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
        i'm going to reluctantly admit to you here, i was a bible thumper into my teens, of the "hate the sin not the sinner" variety. i never vocalized my beliefs to anyone, and i was as nice to openly gay people as i was to anyone else, but still. anyway, i'm sorry.
        Here's my Reluctant Confession to join yours:

I made the "it's Adam and EVE, not Adam and STEVE!" statement myself in high school. When it came to my own sexuality, I was just ignoring it. But I had a very fixed view of gay people in my head (they did drugs, had weird hair, et cetera) and since I was a good student who went to church, I figured that I could not be gay. That was ridiculous. So I just kept waiting for opposite sex attractions to occur, figuring I was a late bloomer, and expressing an unkind view of gay people.

Joke.
        On.
        Panda.

Comment

• you know what's funny? the only two guys i have ever asked out were gay, and i didn't know it at the time! i was so oblivious to the second guy that he may have asked me once what i thought about gay people and christianity, and i think i gave him my short "hate the sin not the sinner" spiel. i'm hoping that memory was a false one. i think i'm going to have to ask him (we're still facebook friends).
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I'm so glad I live in a place where the vast, vast majority of all the people I know of all ages look at the same-sex marriage hoo-ha and are honestly puzzled as to why the hell it's even an issue. But I've very glad Obama stopped the prevaricating and came right out in support. (Also, I never read the comments on news stories, because they make me sad to be human.)

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
              But I've very glad Obama stopped the prevaricating and came right out in support.
              I'm not. Now it looks like a campaign ploy. He has had 3 years to get it done and waits until now. Lame.

I'm glad of it don't get me wrong, I just think the circumstances cheapen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                I'm not. Now it looks like a campaign ploy. He has had 3 years to get it done and waits until now. Lame.

There's no negative for O. The anti-gay marriage crowd? Not voting O. So he's not losing anyone. The pro-gay marriage crowd? Might include a few fence-sitters/non-participants. In what appears (now) to be a close 'un, what's he got to lose?

Truth be told, I think he's always been pro, but has had to try to come across as... pro civil union, at most. Least offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                  Not trying to get anything out of you, mind you, but did you say Pick-a-Baldwin or Nicole Kidman?
                  Q: Which one shaves their balls?

A: Not Nicole. And Tom liked it that way.

Comment

• These are old, but still funny for when all this stupid hater bs makes you want to start your own Moon colony
                    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                      I fixed that for you
                      Lol! Yes, well, I took several when we went to Tulum last year. Two bikinis, one tankini, one one-piece athletic type. Tropical destinations call for more swimwear but less clothing overall, so it all balances out.
                      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• My married lesbian friends are reproducing at a faster rate than most of my straight friends these days. Of course, most of my straight friends are also not married.

As for loving the sinner, I was hating the sin and making out with other girls at the same time in my teenage years. Stupid internalized homophobia. Bleh.
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• No, niualaals94! NO!!! She doesn't like rainbow sherbet!!!

Comment

• Non-sequitor.

See, really it was adam and lilith -- they were made at the same time of the same stuff. but lilith, she was, like, all feminist and liked the female superior position, and on account of that, adam was like "this is not right" and she got kicked out of adam's garden and stuff. so "god" decided to make him a real friend using his rib, such that she wouldn't be so uppity and would be far more helpful.

way I see it, probably was a steve around, because apparently lilith went among other peoples and had babies and stuff. Other people -- not adam -- didn't mind the female superior position apparently. Might even like it.

Anyway, seeing as there was likely steve as well as adam, it's really just adam's weird hang ups that kept them apart from each other. I mean, if adam didn't even like to change sexual positions, he probably would have been well nervous about trying out the awesomeness that is the "love that must not be named."

And of course, steve probably did have weird -- i mean awesome -- hair.

much love GP. Most of us out in the world think that equal rights are super cool. Why some idiots don't is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post

Super staged. I don't get the stigmata (appropriate wording?) behind gay marriage or unions or writing it on a post-it-note like on grey's anatomy, why are some folks better and/or more equal and/or more deserving than others? Plus, wouldn't it make healthcare costs go down (shared plans)?
                              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                No, niualaals94! NO!!! She doesn't like rainbow sherbet!!!
                                True, actually! Well I haven't had it in a long time, but I always preferred ice cream when I was younger.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X