No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did she sue him? because if she could prove that he inserted more fetuses than she agreed to, she might have a case.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I've always been curious how much public anger was magnified because this happened in a recession. I remember people being so furious at how she'd chosen to be completely irresponsible and would now be rewarded with freebies like a year's worth of diapers, baby food, full college rides, new specially-made van, et cetera. The vitriol reached such height that some companies backed away, knowing how bad it would be for their public relations.

One commenter after an article in 2009 was a woman saying she had done everything right - she'd finished college, gotten a job and a husband, bought the house and then had the baby . . . and then she and her husband lost their jobs to the recession and couldn't find work, their home was in foreclosure and they didn't know what to do, and the thought of Octomom getting freebies made her insane. When was her rescue coming?
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
        did she sue him? because if she could prove that he inserted more fetuses than she agreed to, she might have a case.
        I don't think she sued him (because I suspect she knew full well he was putting in 12).

I just found an article saying that the doctor filed for bankruptcy in January.

Comment

• And on the day I reacquaint myself with politics in order to not sound like an utter fool on my vacation, President Obama announces his support for same-sex marriage.

WOW. I should really pay more attention.

Comment

• About damn time. Gay, straight, other- everyone should have an equal opportunity to be miserable with their partner of choice 'til death or a lawyer do they part.

(I am in support of it- I'm making fun of marraige here, not gay marraige, just to be clear)
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Oh, I think that was clear, drssgchic.

Hey, some of my best friends are married.

Comment

• Somewhere, my homo-hating grandmother just crapped herself.

Comment

• If I can marry my husband for happiness, Kim whatever-the- hell-her-name-is can marry for fame, Britney Spears can marry for a 24 hr sham, and gold diggers can marry for money, why the hell can't gay people have the same rights and flagrant abuse privileges?
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Because it's a SACRED RIGHT between a MAN and a WOMAN!!! For PROCREATION!!!

Duh.
                    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                      Because it's a SACRED RIGHT between a MAN and a WOMAN!!! For PROCREATION!!!

Duh.
                      So my grandfather shouldn't be able to marry his girlfriend because she's had a hysterectomy and can't procreate. Oh wait, they're straight and can do whatever the hell they want. Right. I keep forgetting that the govt doesn't have to have a reason so long as they have an idea.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        Because it's a SACRED RIGHT between a MAN and a WOMAN!!! For PROCREATION!!!
                        Seriously, because there just aren't enough damned people on this planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                            So my grandfather shouldn't be able to marry his girlfriend because she's had a hysterectomy and can't procreate. Oh wait, they're straight and can do whatever the hell they want. Right. I keep forgetting that the govt doesn't have to have a reason so long as they have an idea.
                            Yep, now you're catching on

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                              Don't even get me started . . . Oh, wait, I think you waded through that rant yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                And on the day I reacquaint myself with politics in order to not sound like an utter fool on my vacation, President Obama announces his support for same-sex marriage.

WOW. I should really pay more attention.
                                The problem with this is that politicians think that just because they "like" or "approve" of something, then all people related to the "approved" will vote for them. They think we're idiots. Gay marriage though? Everyone should have the right to be sexually deprived and bound by law.
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X