No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or Sambuca (the Italian version) or Pastis (the French version)
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• HI Panda. I read b/c you make me laugh.
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I read you because you're inspiring. And funny. You have wayyy more willpower and stick-to-it-ivness than I do, and I like to know that someone is succeeding. Even if it is slowly.
        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Panda-
          I read your journal, not because we're on the same part of the path or can directly relate, but because you're farking hilarious and a bit of god in my eyes: you've published something.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• i lurk because you're fabulous
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I lurk because I'm a closet lurker, a lurker by trade, I'm a card carrying member of the Lurker's Union of North Alabama (LUNA for short), from a long line of hard working lurkers, and I like pandas (but who doesn't?).

What was the question?
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I read you because you're funny, smart, geeky, and a fantastic storyteller, all of which are things I love in people. Also, you know how to write, and as someone who worked as an editor in the book world for a few years, that's a rare and wonderful thing. I don't care how big your ass is (except for how it makes you feel) and I'm sure you're not all that interested in the size of mine.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• I lurk because I have a secret crush on Gay Panda.

Comment

• I read your journal (and blog) because I love what you do with words . Although I know all the words you use (ok, sometimes I'm happy for google translate ) but am unable to put them together in an awesome way like you (or naiadknight and some others) can.
                    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• i love youuuuuu for youuuuuuuu, sparklysunshinesugarpetalponypanda
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        sparklysunshinesugarpetalponypanda
                        hehehehe
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I lurk because when I haven't been on in a few days, I sometimes wonder to myself what the panda is up to. And, isn't that after all the sign of a good author?

There are only two journals I read and they are pretty much the only reason I even check into MDA.

Comment

• I lurk... because I have big gay dreams of wonderful Pandaloonery in my own privet Bamboo forest right in my back yard!
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I have a bamboo forest!.. well umm maybe not a forest... what does 3 square feet of bamboo count as? but Pandas are always welcome.
                              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• i have a stick of "lucky bamboo" which won't grow at all. would you be into that panda?
                                my primal journal:
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X