No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP, I think you opened up a shit storm with this one! Hopefully said "lady" is keeping her trap shut on Facebook now??
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Hey Panda and Pebbles,

If I want to start supplementing with Lugol's, which concentration do I want? 2% of 5%?

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
        Hey Panda and Pebbles,

If I want to start supplementing with Lugol's, which concentration do I want? 2% of 5%?
        2%, I wrote some stuff in my journal for you yesterday. I think GP uses the iodoral pill.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I haven't gotten to your journal yet, I don't think.. heck, i don't know. I try to keep up with so many journals sometimes I forget which ones I've read and which ones have provided which information!

Comment

GP, I think you opened up a shit storm with this one!
            I know! And then my laptop DIED. Yesterday was awful. Lady Friend did lots of magic spells to revive it, but she failed. Then the guys at the Apple store did lots of magic spells and THEY failed. They could not guarantee my data was not all lost, and a very miserable time ensued.

Then an even more terrible magic spell was cast against my bank account, but it resulted in a new computer with shiny black keys!!!
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• (This will sound like an ad, but I just love this service) I totally recommend Dropbox for backing things up online. It's a tiny program that you install on your computer. Then anything you put in the Dropbox folder syncs with their web-server. What's really nice is they also save older versions of the same file which has saved my butt before when I needed a previous version of a flyer or something. I use it for a ton of things. I can even access the files from my smartphone which is cool (mostly used for showing of pictures of my rabbit though). I run the program on my PC and my laptop which means I can work on things from either place and have the same files. Here is their tour.

If you use this link to sign up you'll get 500MB of bonus space (and so will I) [http://db.tt/YcBSeV9] You start out with 2GB of space (so 2.5 with that referral link). Here is a link to sign up without the referral bonus (but no extra free space then :P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                I know! And then my laptop DIED. Yesterday was awful. Lady Friend did lots of magic spells to revive it, but she failed. Then the guys at the Apple store did lots of magic spells and THEY failed. They could not guarantee my data was not all lost, and a very miserable time ensued.

Then an even more terrible magic spell was cast against my bank account, but it resulted in a new computer with shiny black keys!!!
                I feel for you.. ive killed 4 computers in the last 10 years and number five is not looking healthy...
                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• My laptop (a To-shit-ba) has been running strong since 2007. Every time I think it's going to die, it holds on. My kids have been soooo freaking hard on it. The case that holds the whole computer together is broken b/c of my daughter, so I had to reassemble it. The hinge for the monitor came out of the case as a result of my daughter's roughness. I had to hold it in place inside the case and wrap electrical tape around the width of the computer to tape the case closed so it would hold the hinge. without doing this, I wouldn't be able to open the computer without breaking the other hinge. It's also missing 3 keys, must remain plugged in at all times b/c the battery only lasts 5 minutes, and get so hot I can't place it on my lap anymore. It's a GREAT computer. lol

Hey, Panda, when I was grocery shopping this weekend I saw this and couldn't resist sharing it with you.

panda.jpg

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the computer Gay Panda And here I was hoping you'd left me alone to suffer the end of my shift because you were being, like, responsible with editing and stuff. I hope you didn't lose anything you needed.
                    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Fortunately, I did have things backed up (THANK YOU, LADY FRIEND). I ended up losing only some edits on the book coming out soon. * grumble grumble * So I've vanished from FABULOUS/Pandaloonery to put those back in and I want to scream with joy that I did not just lose the last 5-6 years of my life with this series.

Comment

• Roommate: "You know what's awesome?" (trying to lead into a conversation...)
                        Me: "Human Mattress Dominoes" (as he asks just as I open today's Pandaloonery).
                        Roommate: "To be fair, that does sound pretty awesome."

Comment

• So, Panda... question for you... this celtic sea salt... can I just sprinkle that on food or do I have to do the flush? I am, quite honestly, appalled by the flush. It's kinda nasty!

Comment

So, Panda... question for you... this celtic sea salt... can I just sprinkle that on food or do I have to do the flush? I am, quite honestly, appalled by the flush. It's kinda nasty!
                            I think people do this differently depending on their reaction to the iodine, but the Iodine Thread would probably have a better answer than Panda. (And YES, it is NASTY!!!) On the days I remember, which should be more often than it is, I swallow the salt water and try to sprinkle some more salt on my food.

Comment

• BECOMING MAGICAL: AN IODINE STORY
                              Week Seven? I Have No Idea.

Yes, you will all get refunds. I promise.

If you are one of those people who crowds about my windows hoping for a glimpse of the sick and sexyfied panda that I am, this week you deserve an apology. For while my body enjoys this higher dose of iodine, and I spend less and less time dozing off in my chair, my body likewise cannot handle this dosage with any measure of grace.

Putting aside the Q, I have oozing spots. First I broke out on my left forearm, which is an odd place to break out, and they are not pimples. One was fairly large and quite painful, and surrounded by itchy little friends. On my other forearm, I broke out in pimples, and on the back of my right hand I now sport a weird red non-oozing bump and a small itchy red scaly rash. If I were a hippie, I would tell you that this is evidence of detox. But I still fight against the hippie label. Every time Lady Friend says toxins, I flinch. As the week progressed, most of the spots began to heal, the pain reduced, and the scaly rash is no longer as vibrant. But I looked for a while like the victim of some plague. Lady Friend did not think it looked that bad, but Lady Friend spends her life in a pasture covered in sheep poo. Lady Friend likes to play Guess The Stain On My Pants, which is a disgusting game, because the answers are always one (or more) of the following:

Sheep poo.
                              Sheep pee.
                              Sheep amniotic fluid.
                              Sheep pus.
                              Sheep blood.
                              Sheep milk.
                              Sheep medication.
                              Grease.
                              Oil.
                              Sweat.
                              Mud.
                              Unknown.

So this is why I do not trust Lady Friend’s opinion.

Other than the plague, how was the week? No throat tightness, one brief bout of Emotional Collapse for no reason Monday afternoon, attention span was doing fairly well until the weekend pulse-dose stoppage and then it went to pieces again. It continued to be in pieces on Monday when I resumed, so I wonder if on weekends I should take a reduced dose instead of none at all. I hope my brain will be a better friend to me today, because Laptop Going BOOM last week put me behind with my work.

But the question you really want me to answer is if you have become infected with my Panda Pox from clicking on Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS today. And the answer is yes.

Yes, you have.

Comment

• I was trying to wash down the vitamins with the salt water. Today I washed the vits down with iced tea b/c I couldn't stomach the thought of the salt flush this morning... Maybe if I do less water and just shoot it down like a shot of whiskey or something... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X