No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have Lady Friend teach you how to block out names & such and take screenshots so we can see too
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      You should have Lady Friend teach you how to block out names & such and take screenshots so we can see too
      Oh, good idea!!!
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• There would be so much to block! It ended up having 150 posts.

In short: this is a small, private group. One member has an autistic son in his teens, and she posted that he had had a public tantrum the other day, and how frustrating it had been. That was it. Another person exploded that if she couldn't handle having an autistic kid, she never should have opened her legs in the first place.

Pause for faces.

It was just appalling.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Please tell me your smackdown of the idjit (not the mother) was epic! Because I'm sure that she spread her legs intending to give birth to a particularly difficult child . . .
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• There was a group pile-on. I mean, WTF?!?!
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Comment

• Some people should have their legs sewn together, as to not generate offspring (WTF indeed!). I'm in just the right spirit at the moment for putting people like that in the right place . But then again, maybe I should have kept my legs closed instead of having a kid with ADHD/ODD and one with Asperger. Sorry, will go over to my own journal to rant.
                My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• +1 I've got two Aspie's and one with ADD. I would have flayed the woman.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• That's because you have no self-control, Pebbles. First with your legs (three times, no less!), now with your arms!

Comment

• Originally posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
                      Some people should have their legs sewn together, as to not generate offspring (WTF indeed!). I'm in just the right spirit at the moment for putting people like that in the right place . But then again, maybe I should have kept my legs closed instead of having a kid with ADHD/ODD and one with Asperger. Sorry, will go over to my own journal to rant.
                      The one who should have her legs sewn together is the b*tch with no manners. Her mouth could use some stitches, too.
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        That's because you have no self-control, Pebbles. First with your legs (three times, no less!), now with your arms!
                        Wait. What am I doing with my arms? I hope it is something fun.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Flaying. In this case, it would be fun

Comment

• flay (fl)
                            tr.v. flayed, flay·ing, flays
                            1. To strip off the skin or outer covering of.
                            2. To strip of money or goods; fleece.
                            3. To whip or lash.
                            4. To assail with stinging criticism; excoriate.

Yes, I guess I would have busy arms to do 1-3. Gay Panda took care of 4.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              +1 I've got two Aspie's and one with ADD. I would have flayed the woman.
                              wow Pebbles, that must be really hard some times. At least I have one kid that kind of "goes with the flow", easygoing little boy since he was born (although I think he's going to make us sweat it when he hits puberty ).

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                The one who should have her legs sewn together is the b*tch with no manners. Her mouth could use some stitches, too.
                                That is of course what I meant!

Comment

Working...
                                X