No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt in caramel is divine! Oh, and I was at my brothers place yesterday, he had Cadbury Cream Eggs (bought them at an English store in Brussels)...I wasn't even tempted.
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• * pokes head in, sees enormous Cadbury Egg instead of hemp headband *

Will reconsider abandoning journal to the hippies.

Posts bouncing lamb video on Pandaloonery as a palate cleanser.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• AH! So stinking cute! I just want to cuddle that lamb!!
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• carefully sneaks back in

I had no idea there was anything that could scare Gay Panda. I promise to keep my crunchiness under tighter control if I can come back. (:0
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• DEBAUCHERY: I DIDN’T MISS REMORSE AND RESOLVE LAST NIGHT AT ALL!!!
            GAY PANDA: Would you take off my glasses, please?
            DEBAUCHERY: NO!!! THEY MAKE ME LOOK SMART!!! NOBODY WILL BELIEVE I’M A BIOCHEMIST IF I’M NOT WEARING GLASSES!!!
            GAY PANDA: No one would ever mistake you for a biochemist. You flew into the freezer door at Whole Foods on Monday.
            DEBAUCHERY: THAT’S SO UNFAIR!!! IT WAS TOTALLY CLEAR!!! AND IF I’M READING BIG WORDS LIKE ACID AND BASE, THEN I’M A BIOCHEMIST!!!
            GAY PANDA: That’s like saying I’m a doctor because I watch Doctor Who.
            DEBAUCHERY: DOCTOR PANDA??? I’VE BEEN GETTING THIS PAIN IN MY---

GAY PANDA: I didn’t go that overboard at the restaurant last night.
            DEBAUCHERY: ZOMG, IT WAS GREAT!!! THE BREAD ROLLS!!! THE EMPANADAS!!! THE WINE AND POTATO AND MACARONI AND PIZZA AND GIANT PIECE OF CAKE AND ICE CREAM AND THE LEFTOVER FRENCH FRIES WE STOLE FROM THE NEXT TABLE BEFORE THE WAITER CLEARED!!! SODA AND POPCORN AND A DING-DONG SALAD WITH TWINKIE SPRINKLES!!! CAN I GET A WHOOP-WHOOP???
            GAY PANDA: You do realize most of that only happened in your head? I had part of a bread roll. I only drank water. I had a salad and two empanadas. I had a steak and part of a baked potato. I shared a dessert with three other people. And stealing fries from someone else’s table? Gross.
            DEBAUCHERY: OOH, THERE IT IS AGAIN!!! IT’S THIS SHOOTING PAIN RIGHT IN MY---
            GAY PANDA: Having a few non-primal items isn’t the end of the world.
            RESOLVE/REMORSE: Yes, it is.
            DEBAUCHERY: AW, WE WERE HAVING FUN UNTIL YOU CAME BACK!!! WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP-COME ON, SHAKE IT, RESOLVE!!!
            RESOLVE: Shake what, exactly?
            DEBAUCHERY: WELL, REMOVE THE STICK FIRST!!! OWWWW!!! DOCTOR PANDA!!!

REMORSE: So, you went to medical school while we were gone.
            GAY PANDA: No, I was using it as an example of how-
            RESOLVE: You’re not going to lose weight when you do this.
            GAY PANDA: I wasn’t losing weight anyway and I’m riding high on water retention.
            RESOLVE: You’re still not helping yourself here. What have you eaten today? Two sausages, three pieces of bacon, three eggs . . . one of which was made of chocolate and filled with goo. Two pieces of licorice, two Brazil nuts, two glasses of water, and two pitted prunes. Not too bad. What’s for lunch?
            GAY PANDA: The steak and potato I couldn’t finish last night. Chicken for dinner, and maybe some apple slices cut over my Deeply Resented Salad. And I need to take my iodine so I can blow up EVEN MORE!!!
            RESOLVE: If you’d done what I said and gone up in dose more slowly, then-
            DEBAUCHERY: UP YOURS, RESOLVE!!! GAY PANDA ACTUALLY HAD SOME ZING ON 18 MILLIGRAMS!!! AHHH!!! MILLIGRAMS!!! I TOLD YOU I’M A BIOCHEMIST!!! WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP---
            GAY PANDA: Calm down, I’m too sleepy for dancing on my shoulder.

DEBAUCHERY: OW-OWWW-OWWWWW-OH!!! WELL, WHO NEEDS YOU, DOCTOR PANDA??? I JUST HAD MY TWIZZLER LASSO BUNCHED UP IN MY UNDIES!!! I WAS WONDERING WHERE THAT WAS!!!
            REMORSE: Have you no shame? No one wants to see that!
            DEBAUCHERY: OOH!!! THERE WERE SOME SPREADSHEETS IN THERE, TOO!!! HERE YOU GO, RESOLVE, I DON’T KNOW HOW THOSE GOT IN MY---
            RESOLVE: Keep them!
            DEBAUCHERY: WAIT, THERE’S ONE MORE THING . . . HEY!!! GAY PANDA’S MISSING CELL PHONE!!! YAY, THE PAIN IS GONE!!! WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP-WHOOP---WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO??? HELLLLOOOOOOO???? HUH!!! WELL, I GUESS I’M IN CHARGE OF PRIMAL WITH A SIDE OF FABULOUS TODAY!!! WHO OUT THERE NEEDS SOME DIET OR NUTRITION OR FASHION OR ROMANCE ADVICE FROM THE FAIRY OF DEBAUCHERY??? TAKING QUESTIONS . . . NOW!!!
            Last edited by Gay Panda; 04-19-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• GP, I just read through your journal(pretty much start to finish) and I have to say, it's the best one on the forums! Within a few pages I had sent a link to someone, since PWASOF was too good not to share.

Also, don't listen to these creme egg haters. One year when I was old enough to have money but not old enough to have sense, I bought a full plastic shopping bag of them when they were 90% off. Even without restraint, the last few had to be thrown out, as they had gone bad. Tragic.
              Lifting Journal

Comment

• Ooh, ooh, me, Debauchery, pick me!

(I'm asking advice of a shoulder-fairy of a gay panda that lives in a magical forest. *shrug* Despirate times, despirate measures)

How does one handle wildly fluctuating waistlines and limited willingness to purchase bigger clothes?
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• THAT'S not a fairy question!

Dear Debauchery,

Lindt or Black & Golds??

Oh, and is it OK to wear teal nail polish on my 1/2 re-grown toenail, or should I wear fuschia??
                  Last edited by winencandy; 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM. Reason: added fashion question
                  "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                  "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse
                  "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                  "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I know, I know. I'm having an exceedingly muggle/mundane day so I was struggling.

Debauchery- is it better to wear my paisley mumu with wedges or those strappy Grecian-style sandals?

If my dark chocolate has other stuff in it, the fact that it's dark chocolate negates any problems the extras may cause, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                      dear debauchery,

lindt or black & golds??

Oh, and is it ok to wear teal nail polish on my 1/2 re-grown toenail, or should i wear fuschia??
                      zooooomg, questions!!! The answer to lindt or black & golds is casa don puglisi!!! remorse won’t let gay panda buy it often because it’s so damn expensive but zomgzomgzomg the vanilla one is good!!!

Go half and half on the half grown toenail!!! Half plus half plus half makes whole!!!

Comment

• Why are my words not in caps???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                          debauchery- is it better to wear my paisley mumu with wedges or those strappy grecian-style sandals?

If my dark chocolate has other stuff in it, the fact that it's dark chocolate negates any problems the extras may cause, right?
                          as long as you pair it with a hemp headband, either wedges or sandals will do!!!

Why are you eating dark chocolate without me???

Comment

• Originally posted by Apex Predator View Post
                            Also, don't listen to these creme egg haters. One year when I was old enough to have money but not old enough to have sense, I bought a full plastic shopping bag of them when they were 90% off. Even without restraint, the last few had to be thrown out, as they had gone bad. Tragic.
                            I want a plastic shopping bag full of them!

Hi, Apex Predator! I'm trying to tune out the brigade of Creme Egg Haterz. Glad you're enjoying FABULOUS! I spend way too much time doing this when I should be working.

Comment

• But when you aren't here, it makes it much more difficult for me to avoid work. Down with the Creme Egg Haterz! You're interfereing with my loafing!

Comment

• <Creme Egg Hater spam here, just to thwart GP and drssg>
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X