No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, but doesn't salt intake also cause water retention??
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
      Um, but doesn't salt intake also cause water retention??
      (I was wondering that, too)
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• That is why one uses Celtic Sea Salt and not regular table salt, to minimize the water retention.

Sigh. I'm going out to eat tonight with friends and I don't have a Hippie Ensemble to wear.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Well I guess we're just going to have to pick you up a tie-dye mumu to fix that for future nights on the town Maybe with a hemp headband to tie across your brow?
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
            Well I guess we're just going to have to pick you up a tie-dye mumu to fix that for future nights on the town Maybe with a hemp headband to tie across your brow?
            * runs screaming out of journal never to return *
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• PANDA, GET BACK HERE!
              See what you did, drssg?
              Panda, 's ok. You don't hafta be a hippy. *Strokes GP's head and sings soft kitty*
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Don't worry, I've scared Panda out of various threads. But I seem to be magnetic. Panda won't be gone for long . ..

(I apologize for the scare. Was it the headband?)

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                  The Hunger Games vs. Twilight - Imgur

It made me think of you, Gay Panda. (sorry, I'm impaired and not sure how to just upload the picture)
                  Thanks drssgchic
                  I liked this comment: "remove the love triangle and star wars is stil fucking awesome"

oh, and I learned how to do this: |}~~~>
                  (bow & arrow)
                  "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                  "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse
                  "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                  "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I think it was the headband... she was all about the mu mu prior to your post...

Maybe a hemp necklace would be enough...
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Gay Panda? Oh, Gay Panda!

Bueller?

Bueller?

Crap. slinks away to hide in shame at horrifying Gay Panda

Comment

• Hmmm, think I'm with Lady Friend on this one. Salt flush sounds kinda yummy! Wonder where I can get me some of this Celtic stuff... Would Himalayan pink salt do?
                        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Now we know the kind of evil Sigi is: Salty Evil!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            It is GROSS, and Lady Friend LIKES it, because Lady Friend is GROSS.

Mix 1/4-1/2 tsp of Celtic Sea Salt in 1/2 cup of warm water.
                            Drink.
                            Bad news, I just read in the Yahoo iodine group that we are supposed to be taking 1/2 a tsp as a supplement and then salt loading 1/4 to 1/2 tsp in addition as needed.

MMMMM Salty Panda. Salty Lady Friend and Pebbles too.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yoo-hoo, Pandapants, c'mon baaack . . .

Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Uh-oh Pandy! What if Lady Friend secretly injected that big nommy egg with some even nommier CELTIC SALT!! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

(Isn't that what all the good chocolatiers do, use fancy salt to bring out the complex flavours in their chocolate?)
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X