Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some more lamb pics for your cuteness quotient of the day:

wool mattress.jpgnew lambs.jpg
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Lady Friend, would you . . . oh, never mind, I know how to add it to Pandaloonery if not MDA.

Ducklings, go over there tomorrow morning for a peek at the WORST TATTOO EVER. And I mean ever.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Squeeeee!!! Little blotchy lambies!!!
        <I dies of cute overload>
        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by anjelevil View Post
          Hope all improves soon GP..sounds like a bit of a pain in the ass..great that you are sleeping better..for me magnesium made me hyper before bed..weird huh?
          That IS weird, it totally knocks me out!

Comment

• OMG lamb sleeping on mama is the cutest.

Creme Eggs are all on sale post-Easter. I am trying to resist eating ALL OF THEM.
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
              Creme Eggs are all on sale post-Easter. I am trying to resist eating ALL OF THEM.
              CADBURY EGGS!!! Lady Friend just bought me a ton of them. EAT ALL THE EGGS!!!

I love that picture of the lamb finding the nicest woolly bed on the ewe's back. The bottle baby lamb I'm helping to take care of has decided that my jacket is made of NOM and chews on it between bouts of the bottle.

Comment

• The baby bottle lamb video is pretty adorable. Billy is quite the cutie.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                  The baby bottle lamb video is pretty adorable. Billy is quite the cutie.
                  She's adorable. After I fed her yesterday, she stared at me meaningfully because after BOTTLE time is PETTING time, stupid panda!

Comment

• Panda, you crack me up with your hippie talk... I feel the same way!!

Eating grass fed = hippie
                    Eating garden grown veggies = hippie
                    12 supplement pills = hippie

Whenever I talk to someone about changing their diet to aid in pain management or talk about how hormones affect how our bodies feel or anything else primal/paleo, I feel like I sound like a hippie... lol

Next I'll be wearing hemp khakis and hemp necklaces with peace signs on them to work... Scary.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• +1
                      I've got more Hippie than you've got. I live just south of Woodstock, NY :P
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        +1
                        I've got more Hippie than you've got. I live just south of Woodstock, NY :P
                        You win... you always do.... lol
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post

Until nd selling out, and I will have to drink something called chai. .
                          "Proper" Chia tea is lovely stuff, Like creamy frothy YUMMYness in a cup.... A million times nicer than cad creme egg goop
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Lessee, how far does my hippiness go:
                            1) a closet love of tie- dye
                            2) a handful of supplements daily, all from "whole food sources"- check
                            3) preferring backyard semi organic veggies over HEB veg- check
                            4) eating el cheapo grassfed- check
                            5) hippy dippy psychic crap- check
                            6) longish, generally unbound, hair- check
                            7) prefers "green" over normal- when I can afford it and it's worthwhile, check
                            Oh, fark, I'm a damned hippie. Time for me to change my name to Sunshine Moonflower....
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I think you might be safe, Sunshine Moonflower. I'm not sure that you'll ever embrace the "non-violent" part That would require a complete personality makeover.
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                I think you might be safe, Sunshine Moonflower. I'm not sure that you'll ever embrace the "non-violent" part That would require a complete personality makeover.
                                I can be nonviolent when I need to be. Maybe. Kinda sorta.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X