Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my god D: think of the money i could win!!!

i'm buying and drinking those 10 bottles tonight!
    You and I are going to be billionaires once we're iodine sufficient!!!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• gay panda! gay panda!

*runs in hollering, screeches to a halt, stumbles*

GAY PANDA!!

i found your step one to magic powers O.O

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread50366.html
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
        Lady Friend: Speaking of Felicia Day and evil Wil Wheaton do you know what's happening with The Guild?
        I do not; other than Ms. Day tweets a lot about filming stuff. There is a Guild website but I haven't checked it lately.
        Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by sigi View Post
          dearest lady friend,

thank you very much for being so sweet and thoughtful in alerting me to this. you are a lamb.

<falls about laughing at own pathetic ovine joke>
          *snort!*

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            If iodine can make you psychic, there might be something that can make you fly.
            Yes, an airplane.

Comment

• Lady Friend, get off my blog and take me to lunch! I'm bored and hungry and still not magical. I already made reservations.

Comment

• I decided one time to switch to sea salt because I thought it was pretty and I liked it better. But it didn't have iodine in it. I'm a major saltaholic. I eat meat with nothing but a lot of salt on it. I salt salads. I had my thyroid tested. It was low and I went on meds. Then I figured out that maybe it was the salt. I switched back to the regular old cheap table salt with iodine in it. My levels went back to normal almost immediately and I stopped the meds. Haven't had a problem since.

Comment

• But LadyFriend, they're so hard to swallow!

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                    I recently found a site, in which an American family collects seaweed and then turns it into granules so that you can sprinkle it on other food. The kelp granules taste very much like salt. The beauty of trying to get iodine from food is of course you don't need to worry so much about supplement balance. Here is a link in case you are interested...https://www.seaveg.com/shop/
                    Thank you for sharing that, demuralist! I will check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      gay panda! gay panda!

*runs in hollering, screeches to a halt, stumbles*

GAY PANDA!!

i found your step one to magic powers O.O

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread50366.html
                      That. Is. AWESOME!!! Watch out, Planet Earth. Bloodorchid and Gay Panda are going to be your benevolent overlords.

Comment

• I can't believe you stole my snazzy purple clogs and used them for your gardening shoes, Lady Friend!!! You. Are. FIRED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                          But LadyFriend, they're so hard to swallow!
                          That's what she said!
                          There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• bAM!
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• "Using mental power to control hormones? - Catalyst Athletics Forums"

I can raise my cortisol by worrying about where the cats are peeing. Yawn.
                              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                I can't believe you stole my snazzy purple clogs and used them for your gardening shoes, Lady Friend!!! You. Are. FIRED.
                                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

(Just quietly, if Lady Friend spends her days rasslin' sheep whilst Gay Panda focuses on rasslin' a keyboard, it may *perhaps* be advisable to put your money on LF. Just sayin'. No offence, Pandy-poo. )
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X