Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    Did you find that on Jezebel or just through surfing?
    Felicia Day posted it on her Twitter feed. She and Wil Wheaton always find the bestest stuff!
    Last edited by Lady Friend; 03-07-2012, 08:52 PM. Reason: damn fingers!
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
      I beg of you to take a modicum of care with how you bandy about such terms as "flap meat".

I have no idea what that term means in the US of A, but in a large part of the remainder of the English-speaking world it has certain other connotations.

SIGI!!! I expect such smut out of people like bloodorchid, who speaks openly and shamelessly about boobs in her journal (yes, BOOBS!) but not from you! I don't know just what kind of place you call home, but here in America, the majority of our population is defined by its chastity and wholesomeness. That is why everything out of Hollywood is rated G, and why our Ken dolls are sold featureless below the waist, as Valhalla intended. Some of my readers are very young and impressionable, and I'm afraid you've just given them quite a shock.

Flap meat is an innocent term for a thin cut of beef from the bottom sirloin, according to Wikipedia. Nothing more than that, and I shudder to think of what it means to you. Today I am proud to be a citizen of this great Puritan country, which eradicated its last vestiges of impropriety in 1952, and has been the world's shining beacon of dignified civilization ever since. Perhaps we can guide YOU into saying no to humanity's perversions as we have so successfully done, and you can step into a most brilliant future at our side.

Love (but not in THAT way),
      Gay Panda
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• @demuralist - I LOVED the ugly golf shoes story!!!

@namelesswonder - careful, duckling, I may be your virtual fairy godMOTHER instead of godfather.

Children, you have no idea how I had to strain to figure out the first letter of the image verification before posting. Is everyone else having to do this? How annoying!

Comment

• yes and it is not stopping those cursed spambots, just a PITA for everyone else.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• smut dealer, am i?! *sputters*

well..

you ever get a craving for big ole handfuls of flap meat? and chicken boobs covered in gravy?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              smut dealer, am i?! *sputters*

well..

you ever get a craving for big ole handfuls of flap meat? and chicken boobs covered in gravy?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
              HA HA HA HA I just want to add this to my signature so everyone can see it

i <3 bloodorchid
              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Dear Sigi,

Since we totally owe you one:

Tomorrow Gay Panda's, er, Macaulay C. Hunter's, newest short story, Mother's Little Helpers will be free on Amazon through Saturday. But it starts on Magical Bamboo Forest Time - soooo, wait for it . . . until it's free!

Sincerely,
                Lady Friend who thinks you will enjoy this one, too.
                Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                  Amongst the many treasures, I found a box of asbestos (actual fluffy asbestos. It was a sample box from a mining company and my mom tried to convince me there was nothing weird about that) and, in the cold room (always a fun place to explore) there was the old .22 I thought forever gone (yay!) and some home-canned moose stew labeled - and I kid you not - 1989. "I'm sure it's still good," my mom said. I didn't test it.
                  Dear Valhalla, that box of asbestos part of your post just made me cringe.

NICE on the ancient moose stew!!! My parents had a can of cream of mushroom that just lived in the pantry for 20 years.

Comment

• Lady Friend: Speaking of Felicia Day and evil Wil Wheaton do you know what's happening with The Guild?

Panda: Thanks to you we watched Eegah the other night, definitely MST3k at its finest. Any other favorites?
                    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                      Panda: Thanks to you we watched Eegah the other night, definitely MST3k at its finest. Any other favorites?
                      THE WILD WILD WORLD OF BATWOMAN!!! That one made me cry it was so painful and wonderful.

Comment

• Thanks Panda, I just added it to my Netflix queue. Had to move it to the top of the list, I can hardly wait.
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                          Dear Sigi,

Since we totally owe you one:

Tomorrow Gay Panda's, er, Macaulay C. Hunter's, newest short story, Mother's Little Helpers will be free on Amazon through Saturday. But it starts on Magical Bamboo Forest Time - soooo, wait for it . . . until it's free!

Sincerely,
                          Lady Friend who thinks you will enjoy this one, too.
                          Dearest Lady Friend,

Thank you very much for being so sweet and thoughtful in alerting me to this. You are a lamb.

<falls about laughing at own pathetic ovine joke>
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post

SIGI!!! I expect such smut out of people like bloodorchid, who speaks openly and shamelessly about boobs in her journal (yes, BOOBS!) but not from you!
                            <mooches around, eyes cast down in shame, mumbling ...>

Panda, I'm sorry, I didn't mean .. I didn't want to offend ... I mean, I ...

HANG ON A MINUTE. I WAS TELLING *YOU* OFF ABOUT *YOUR* LANGUAGE!!

<pouting>

Can't we just go back to being appalled at Bloodorchid?

Oh, hey! No more asking for image verification. Power to the people!
                            I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Oh, Gay Panda. Now my husband is off to google the other meanings of flap meat, as I had to show him what I was laughing so uproariously about. This cannot end well. (Never look up 'tub girl'. Never.)

Had my first spambot this morning, remembered your example, and treated him tenderly. Thanks for being a beacon of good behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                                Panda, I'm sorry, I didn't mean .. I didn't want to offend ... I mean, I ...

HANG ON A MINUTE. I WAS TELLING *YOU* OFF ABOUT *YOUR* LANGUAGE!!

Can't we just go back to being appalled at Bloodorchid?
                                Your whole post cracked me up. Yes, today is Be Appalled at Bloodorchid Day! Come on, Bloodorchid, step in here and say something shocking!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X