No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Vista just wanted to make sure that everyone knows JUST HOW MUCH SHE HATES KIBBLE.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Given my distaste for her namesake, she can eat KIBBLE!
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I GOT ONE OF THE SHORT STORY COVERS JUST NOW AND IT DOES NOT HAVE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!

However, I think that I should have their images Photoshopped into a copy of every book/short story cover and frame it just to immortalize that stupid dream. LADY FRIEND! I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Comment

• Windows Vista can send thoughts of envy to my kitty, Hercules, who has been benefiting from the dog's requirement for mushy food due to a tooth extraction. I have sunken to a depth of pet-pampering I never thought I'd reach, breaking out the meat grinder to create a custom raw food that the dog can eat and, not wanting to make the dog feel unduly superior to the cat, I've been doing a "kitty run" minus the veg as well. So Hercules now gets a twice-daily repast of ground up wee fishies, salmon, beef liver and lamb. He is very pleased with this, but as cats are wont to do, he now swears at me when it does not appear on HIS schedule. Prior to this he was forced to munch through bits of chicken neck and assorted organs mixed in with an egg. He ate this because there was nothing else, but he was not overly fond. He actually likes his kibble, because I shell out for the good all-meat kind, but he doesn't get it unless he reeeeeally needs it cause it's real spendy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adarsya View Post
            My challenge will be turning down my darling husband! Every time I tell him I'm going to try to lose weight he some how brings me home my favorite candy (kitkat), or bread (pan dulce!), or pepsi that I can't resist. I am so hopeful that once I go primal I will lose my taste for these things!
            Sorry for hijacking, Fellow Tribe Members, but I wanted to respond to this. There are two things I recommend in this particular case: 1 - try not telling DH (Darling Husband) for a while and see if sabotage occurs and 2 - Once you read the book and know the reason why you don't want to eat that crap, you'll be more able to resist it. I used to drink a HUGE slurpee everyday and now I very rarely ever think of them.

Okay everyone, carry on . . .
            There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Griffin View Post
              Sorry for hijacking, Fellow Tribe Members, but I wanted to respond to this. There are two things I recommend in this particular case: 1 - try not telling DH (Darling Husband) for a while and see if sabotage occurs and 2 - Once you read the book and know the reason why you don't want to eat that crap, you'll be more able to resist it. I used to drink a HUGE slurpee everyday and now I very rarely ever think of them.
              You didn't hijack, Griffin! That's really good advice.

Comment

• It is a battle between two titans, and the winner will be anyone’s guess.

On the left we have WINDOWS VISTA.
                Stats: 15 years old, tabby with orange flame up nose, torn ear, slow on the uptake.
                Likes: moist food with chunks and sauce; meowing obsessively; tripping people.
                Dislikes: KIBBLE. Expecto Patronum. AND KIBBLE.

On the right we have EXPECTO PATRONUM.
                Stats: 1 year old, Barred Rock, clipped right wing, slow on the uptake.
                Likes: grated cheese and eggshells; announcing to everyone that she’s farted out an egg.
                Dislikes: getting lost in the yard. Windows Vista. The Broom of Doom.

I would tell you to place your bets, children, but I’m afraid that Gay Panda is going to steal the glory by swatting them away from each other with The Broom of Doom. SHUTUPI’MWORKING!!!

Comment

• that was very funny GP! I would bet on the Barred Rock...but only 'cause I'm partial...I have 15 of em!!!

have a wonderful afternoon & hope you get some work done!!
                  Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                    Windows Vista can send thoughts of envy to my kitty, Hercules, who has been benefiting from the dog's requirement for mushy food due to a tooth extraction. I have sunken to a depth of pet-pampering I never thought I'd reach, breaking out the meat grinder to create a custom raw food that the dog can eat and, not wanting to make the dog feel unduly superior to the cat, I've been doing a "kitty run" minus the veg as well. So Hercules now gets a twice-daily repast of ground up wee fishies, salmon, beef liver and lamb. He is very pleased with this, but as cats are wont to do, he now swears at me when it does not appear on HIS schedule.
                    Windows Vista flipped me the bird and boarded a plane, and is on her way to live with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      I GOT ONE OF THE SHORT STORY COVERS JUST NOW AND IT DOES NOT HAVE BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!!!

However, I think that I should have their images Photoshopped into a copy of every book/short story cover and frame it just to immortalize that stupid dream. LADY FRIEND! I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
                      Done and done.
                      Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• So, Gaylord Pandapants, you gonna post that thing about your new short story?

Comment

• No.

Comment

You are a far greater wizard than I, Lady Friend. My new magical tech spell extends only to successfully posting a video of a man in gold pasties sucking a green lollipop and doing a bizarre dance. With rainbows flying out of his nipples.
                            AND I helped you post that. But you got the rest on your own. Well done!

Comment

No.
                              Yes, you are. Do it. Do it now.

Comment

• You can't peer pressure me, Lady Friend! I went through the DARE program!

Comment

Working...
                                X