Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Journal

If asked I just say I only eat proper foods now and have cut out all the junk - which covers it for most people.

I love being Primal but twitch a bit when you say that you just eat Meat and Fat as the bottom of the Primal pyramid is actually veg and fruit so maybe keeping that bit to yourself is the way ahead in the short term till you at least start eating more berries if you hate most veg.
    1st June 11 to 30st Aug 11 - 36lb removed in 13 weeks
    Messed about on and off for the rest of the year

June 2012 - Had the practice - now time to do it for real

Comment

• Originally posted by Solldara View Post
      I love being Primal but twitch a bit when you say that you just eat Meat and Fat as the bottom of the Primal pyramid is actually veg and fruit so maybe keeping that bit to yourself is the way ahead in the short term till you at least start eating more berries if you hate most veg.
      It was tongue-in-cheek. I'm eating raspberries as I type this and had a DRS (Deeply Resented Salad) yesterday for dinner. When my friends, blood enemies, Bill and his cousin Shifty start asking, I'm going to go with "meat, veggies, and fruit" as my answer. I just wish that answer would satisfy my bread-pushing friend who actually just sent me a TEXT PICTURE of the fresh bread I'm turning down. Vile friend! Vile!
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gay Panda;565745] DRS (Deeply Resented Salad) ok...new fav expression..even if I love salads..love this more!

Comment

• I wish that I could enjoy DLS (Deeply Loved Salads) like you, anjelevil. I can swallow the lettuce. I have no abiding hatred of cucumber, or the occasional carrot. Sometimes I hold my breath and swallow a bit of broccoli, but usually I just pretend it's a decoration in the bowl. Last week I ate some cabbage on accident in my restaurant salad. It was a drive-by vegging, hiding under an innocuous leaf of arugula.

If this friend sends me ONE MORE PICTURE of her fresh, fresh bread, artfully laid out on a mustard-yellow hand towel against a backdrop of blue counter, Gay Panda is going to get testy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            If this friend sends me ONE MORE PICTURE of her fresh, fresh bread, artfully laid out on a mustard-yellow hand towel against a backdrop of blue counter, Gay Panda is going to get testy.
            This is just evil. Perhaps it's time to send them photos of bacon.
            My primal journal that I don't update enough:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33293.html

Comment

• A nice raw steak frying in a giant glop of lard might be even more effective.

Comment

• I can't believe that I'm sitting here thinking of retaliation photos. If she comes over tonight with bread, I am going to be a Very Grumpy Panda.

Comment

I can't believe that I'm sitting here thinking of retaliation photos. If she comes over tonight with bread, I am going to be a Very Grumpy Panda.
                  I find bread very useful in feeding birds. (I have a cat and since she can't go onto my 9th floor balcony, visitation from the neighborhood birds is the highlight of her day). It would be terribly rude, of course, but you could feed the birds and take photos of them enjoying her hard work.

Sigh, I hate to talk about essentially tossing away food knowing there are children and families going hungry in the country. There are people who would love that loaf of bread and it's gift would mean so much for them. Why can't she give it to them instead?

Comment

• If she insists on bringing over bread, I'll have Lady Friend take it to work tomorrow, where there are plenty of people who would be happy to eat it. Bread Pusher is just proud to have made bread from scratch and wants to share (her delivery is off, yet her heart is in the right place) but I'm annoyed that the way I eat has been reduced to a "wacky diet". Apparently, not eating sugar and bread is wacky, even after I told her a few months ago how well it's working for my body. But I don't think this friend has ever once struggled with weight, so maybe it is wacky to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by girlarchitect View Post
                      (I have a cat and since she can't go onto my 9th floor balcony, visitation from the neighborhood birds is the highlight of her day).
                      Primal Coach Kitty usually just looks at them in boredom. Oh. Birds. I can haz bacon now? She missed a few lessons in Cat.

Comment

• Lady Friend just said, “You know? If you wrote a blog, it would be funny.” And I laughed like oh-yes-wouldn’t-it-be, and I wonder if Lady Friend A: knows about this journal and is playing me while I’m playing her, or B: has no idea and was just babbling while the Netflix streaming loaded.

Comment

• You do have a LOT of followers already!! ... of course that is because you are a great writer!

Unfortunately, blogging generally doesn't pay (at least rarely enough to live on!!) ... so it's a question of whether you want a writing outlet. You would certainly get followers. I'd read your blog!

Comment

• There is fresh bread in my house. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

There is fresh bread in my house. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                              Oh no!!! I would so be eating that bread right now ... and I can only hope you are stronger than I am.

I am so sorry you are facing this threat in your own house tonight.

Comment

• Stay strong Panda!!!
                                My new blog! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37215.html Come see me!

Comment

Working...
                                X