Primal Toad's Quest for 153 lbs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Toad's Quest for 153 lbs.

I am going to do everything I can to weigh 153 lbs while on an empty stomach in the morning. Today I was 144.2

My weight fluctuates between 144 and 147. I don't recall ever being more than 150. I've never tried but I am going to seriously try. Gaining all muscle would kick ass but I am ok with a little fat too for now. My body fat percentage is 9-12%.

I lost 1.5 lbs in my sleep the other night. All I did was pee a bit... grrrr...

This is my journal that I will stick with until I weigh 153 lbs. in the morning after sleep on an empty stomach. I have about 8-9 lbs to go!

Why 153? Not sure. I like the number. Its doable but will be quite a feat for me.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Good luck Primal Toad! By the time you hit 153, I hope to go from that weight to your starting weight, haha.

Comment

damnit ... if only i had these problems LOL
      started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Originally posted by touchdowntodd View Post
        damnit ... if only i had these problems LOL
        yeah seriously.

Good luck toad! just eat tons of eat and potatoes... I'm 153% sure that will work to make you gain, lift heavy and it shouldn't all be fat.

Throw mad butter on those potatoes, too, you lucky SOB.
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

your start weight is my goal weight. good luck with the mission, maybe you can find what Im trying to lose

Comment

Good luck!

I also broke a weight gain plateau a couple years back. I was always in the 145-150 range for years. When I started getting serious about my weight training (using 5/3/1 and setting goals) and diet(plenty of meat and potatoes post workout), the weight gain came pretty easily. I've maintained a weight of ~165 now for about a year. Most of the gain was muscle and I think over the year that I've maintained this weight, some of the fat that was gained has been traded for more muscle.

Also, I know that you know this from other posts on the forum, but the scale isn't the best health indicator. Don't get TOO caught up on that number. I made my best progress when I wasn't so fixated on gaining weight, really. It was slower progress, but better (more muscle, less fat). Train HARD and you will do well.

Comment

Damn! Thanks all!

Well, for these next 1-2 weeks I am going to consume less than 300 grams of carbs a day. Everyone will say that I am going to lose weight. Well, if I do, it will be fat, right?!

Time will tell. I am going to step on the scale tomorrow morning butt naked and take a photo of the scale. I'll do the same thing when this "super low carb experiment" is over. Then I will up the carbs and go for that 153.

I won't step on the scale between day 1 and the last day. I don't really care about my weight to be honest but it is a FREE way to track your body shape progress... if I look stronger and maintain my weight for a while and slowly start to gain then I know I am putting on TONS of muscle. That's the goal!
              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X