No announcement yet.

The Chocoholic's Primal Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh... Maybe with you specifically when we meet up. Like I said, I know I shouldn't be because everyone knows what I look like anyway thanks to all of photos, but I am still strangely self conscious of my stats!! Why? I don't know. XD It might be because I've worked with model stats all these years though.
    JOURNAL..
    @BabesWithBBQ.
    Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
    Professional Style Website.
    #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Sounds fine with me. I guess it is the same about me sharing photos on this site...I'd prefer to meet in person for you to see! :P
      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Gosh I wish the potato hack would work for me. All it did the past couple days was aggravate my allergies and give me a killer craving for meat. I think I will just never do it again as I never see positive benefits other than help me go cold turkey on chocolate, which I can easily subdue with another food monodiet that is more body-friendly.

Comment

• Wondering if I have an allergy to my organic dried cranberries...I am questioning this as last year I had allergic symptoms when consuming a plethora of blueberries during the fall period. Since the fruit are related, I think I might go cold turkey and see if that resolves everything. Hope I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel here

Comment

• Despite 3 rounds of chocolate cake yesterday for different events, I somehow found myself at a lower weight. Hooray!

Halted the yoga and calisthenics so my legs have been feeling really bloated lately. The scale is going down so I'm suspecting the fat has gone up as clothes fit the same. Good thing is that my shoulder is feeling better with the slight weight loss so hopefully it will be healed in the next month or so. Also my hip has been going really crazy lately on the clicking so I really need to get my act together on my posture.

Comment

• TIFU by not eating enough salt. My hips have been killing me all week. Then I realized that my salt intake too low. Ate a good 1/3 tsp at breakfast, no issues now.

I'm still experiencing DOMS in my left arm. I tried to do a pullup on Tuesday and I managed one partially by grappling the bar sideways and hoisting myself up to the left of the bar with my "pullup." Then when I tried for the other side, my right hand slipped the bar and I was hanging from the bar with just my left arm. Good thing is, no injuries, but I think that was a lot of weight that my left arm had supported for a really long time, given I had avoided arm exercise with my lat injury.

Right arm has been itchy lately. Not sure why - there are no rashes or anything visible.

I think good quality chocolate is screwing up my body. Every time I eat about an oz I get super pimply. Ultra-high-processed chocolates cause no issue. Sadness.

Comment

• Still having the itch on my arm. It itches maybe twice a day. I'm hoping it is just my body detoxing with some of the weight loss.

I'm a bit frustrated with wondering where the weight loss is coming from. My clothes fit about the same, though I think visually I look a bit smaller. Although one of my pairs of pants are tighter around the legs. I'm wondering if it is because I started running again and stopped yoga, which results in less muscle being "stretched" all day. I really want to go back to yoga, but I am so worried about my arms in downward dog

Comment

• Does one burn extra calories with a flu shot? Lol...

Comment

• I think I found the culprits to my itch on my arm. The bath sponge that I recently started using. Now I am just using the bath soap on its own...much better!

The itch on my legs I think are caused by the material/dye my new pair of jeans...which by the way are beginning to get loose I had purchased a size larger than usual since my legs are pretty stocky in comparison to most people's for skinny jeans, so the waist is about a size or two too large already. Pants are so finicky. I had to return a pair of shorts I bought a month ago because they were much too big at my current size. I'm glad I keep receipts religiously lol.

My joint pain is slowly going away with proper sleep. Finally! I think it has taken about a year to get my sleep on track. I kept waking up at night. I can't wait for rest this week!

Comment

• No chocolate for a week starts now. Giving me pimples and itching and now it's bad enough to partially impair breathing and started swelling my gums. My fats as a percentage of calories have been super crazy lately too. Time to fix all that!
                      Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-05-2015, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Successfully did 2 pull ups yesterday without terrible difficulty so I am still in the running for back/shoulders. I thought I would have lost it after 3 months no pullups. Phew!

Comment

• Yikes, lactose free dairy doesn't taste very good, even in half and half which doesn't have much lactose to begin with. Poor lactose intolerant people who don't get to enjoy the tastiness of real dairy

Comment

• To do list sometime the rest of this year:
                            1. Find a way to get rid of 2 lbs organic potatoes left in my fridge. I have nightshade problems.
                            2. Figure out a way to bulk my arms. Even in college at my current weight I had decent triceps so the weight hanging on the underside of my arm was not all fat... on the flip side, my arms fit into a lot of regular clothes again.
                            3. Avoid buying Costco holiday chocolate. Edit: TJ chocolate too.
                            Last edited by sakura_girl; 11-22-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• I gave up on my arms being muscular! Haha. I think as I lean out they'll just look better. :P

As for the potatoes, can't you pawn them off to a friend or something? Or just use it up for a friend's potluck. Everyone loves a good potato salad or mashed taters.
                              JOURNAL..
                              @BabesWithBBQ.
                              Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                              Professional Style Website.
                              #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• I'm just a little sad that I have no tricep muscles at all these days. Literally all blob under my arm

Well I don't know about the taters... It's not exactly a fresh bag of taters purchased last week. Would it go bad if I media mailed it to you? LOL I noticed your large bulk order for yams... XD

Comment

Working...
                                X