• Originally posted by TQP View Post
    Awwwww yeah, skinny Minnie!
    )

Typed one handed while steering a dragon
    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• The Chocoholic's Primal Road

How many calories do you eat and how much do you walk? (If you don't mind me asking)
      JOURNAL..
      @BabesWithBBQ.
      Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
      Professional Style Website.
      #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by TQP View Post
        How many calories do you eat and how much do you walk? (If you don't mind me asking)
        No worries! For the month I average about 1700 net calories. About 10 days worth of 2000-2500 calories, 4-5 days of 1200 calories, the rest of 1400-1800, maybe a day I get crazy at 3000. I also walk about 50 miles in a month, split between daytime during work breaks and nighttime at the gym.

I consider myself at maintenance at these levels. Back when I was actually losing weight, I'd have more days of 1200 and less in the 2000-2500 range.

Comment

• Also I'm getting some really bad cravings for ahi tuna poke. No idea why.

Comment

• Last night I got the poke and ended up close to 3k cals with no exercise. I was pretty tired from this weekends shenanigans and I did not have good quality or quantity of sleep the past couple days. I spent the entire day eating office chocolate and finished the day with over a pound of the poke to sate my appetite. 200g protein, 50g fiber. I woke up this morning and was feeling full. Hoping I can muster a 1k cal day today since last night's sleep was so good...I had caved in and just took a full dose of magnesium citrate. I'm trying to avoid being dependent on supplements so hoping tonight I can sleep without the magnesium.

Comment

• Dafuq. Must be msg in poke or just the raw fish. I can't help but overeat massively on days I eat a decent amount of poke. Made it to 3k cals again x.x I am planning to have a couple more 1200 days this month than usual...

Comment

• Ugh so full of carbs and salt that my skin hurts from stretching. I think I'm feeling too stressed lately and also have been working out too frequently...I think I will be going back to 2x a week.

Just for the record...135lbs this morning. Last night I had quite a bit of popcorn and nori so wasn't surprised about the bloat this morning. But my skin does hurt, which I have not felt in a long time...

Comment

• Well. I know now why I was feeling so heavy and why my appetite has been so monstrous the past week or so...

I came home hungry after the gym today. Had not had that feeling in so long. Feels great (and also not great because I just want to eat). Also I am sleep deprived.

Thinking about giving up chocolate for the remainder of Lent. I am considering that it takes away from my focus on what is important since I'm so hell-bent on caving into this craving. And then perhaps including a fast? I haven't done one in forever.

I need to get rid of this Korean popcorn. It's too many carbs and it's not great for my teeth. Someone halp D:

Comment

• Ugh, sick and bloated today. I cannot wait for the end of the day where I can get some yoga in.

This weekend I made the mistake of walking 5 miles, much longer than what I usually walk in one go. I think it really tired out my body. Won't be doing that again.

I found chupa chups at a nearby store. I think that will be my evening snack if I get sweets cravings

Comment

• Oh. And the perpetrator over the past couple weeks I have determined to be pumpkin. Too much pumpkin has been making me feel uncomfortably bloated. I'm at 134.8 today...it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Phew, back at 131ish. Will get a better reading once I restore the battery on my bathroom scale...

Also I think I'm going to have to quit the self-learned/Youtube yoga except maybe once a month. My shoulders and hips can't take it without the individual instruction. I don't know how on earth I'm going to study yoga at all for some meditation and relaxation without the $$'s. Such is life :/

Comment

• Need to feel less gross. These days I'm having allergies, finding it too hot outside, and overall eating chocolate still, so I am not finding a lot of improvement in the weight department. However, I am also feeling like I'm carrying around some excess water that I just can't get rid of. If only I could lose the water weight, I'd be at the point I was 3 weeks ago...

I really wish I didn't have to worry about these allergies, though. I think they contribute to the acne that I now have on my face (although I really do need to scrap the chocolate and sugar habit to help) and it scares me when my windpipe gets a little obstructed after eating. I'm taking brand name antihistamines, but not sure if they are helping that much...

Comment

• Argh I'm feeling a little frustrated and held back. I think a lot of outside factors (mixed with internal) have been leading me to feel gross and generally overeating. Stress, allergies, medication and screwed up sleeping. And waiting. I have some answers now which is nice. I am so impatient though. I don't deserve those answers, especially since they are very positive. I'm happy for what I have, but at the same time I really need to learn patience.

I'm back on track with a couple of things. Learning French is one. Mild walking is another. The first couple pages of Rhapsody in Blue doesnt sound nearly as choppy as the first couple runs so I am getting somewhere. Also I have been able to fix a lot of holes in my old rachmaninoff piece. Yay.

I might be getting a little overzealous with the exercise again, so scaling back to 1x yoga and 1x bodyweight exercises per week. I really want to do more yoga since I feel so good afterward and for the next day but I need more rest in between sessions because i always overstretch and believe i have terrible form to boot, which needs more recovery time. Also my shoulders are feeling a little tight for my blazers so maybe doing too much work on that end on the pullups especially if the working out is causing overeating.

I need to be better at kicking back and enjoying a couple chapters of a huge stack of books someone mailed me before. But mad men is premiering soon! Too much that I want to do, as always.

I ate too much chocolate and fatty mochi this week/weekend. I'm seriously considering a rice hack when I go in to get braces adjusted next week. Potatoes make me feel bloated but rice is totally fine. Or oats? Alongside veggies and some fruit.

Edit: some notes on foods to really avoid moving forward since they don't do my health a lot of good. Yogurt chips, roasted seaweed, candy with citric acid (they really screw up my teeth and gums with my teeth gear). The really annoying thing is also after I eat even slightly sour fruits I need a ton of water or need to brush pronto.

Last edited by sakura_girl; 04-05-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• I think I found out the issues to my joint problems. Plyometrics.

For the longest time, I did not have any issues on my knees. On Monday I had done a box jump and a kneeling-to-standing jump. My knees feel funny this week :S

Comment

• Weird. I get knee problems when I do too much elliptical (like 4 years ago), but I haven't had anything happen to me just yet. I AM doing wayyyy less cardio than I did 3-4 years ago though...
                                JOURNAL..
                                @BabesWithBBQ.
                                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                                Professional Style Website.
                                #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Working...
                                X