No announcement yet.

The Chocoholic's Primal Road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol sounds like if you moved onto darker varieties, you're less likely to eat more of it. You should seek some 90s and see how you respond to them. Or 100%

Yeah, I need to break the night eating habit. The problem is, I like to settle before actually getting around to sleep. If I get home around 8pm, after I shower and cook stuff, I only have an hour or so to settle before sleeping at 11pm. I just snack around this period, which is terrible. I stop if I play D3, but then the downside to that is that I play D3 for hours and end up sleeping way past midnight. Gah.
    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Thursday:

Rode bike to and from work, and then some, totaling about 2 hours of moderate bike-riding, at a heart rate slightly higher than a 3-mile-walking pace.

Dinner was kind of iffy. I stopped at the store to get a few ounces of mac nuts while I was biking, since I was starving. Then I got home and ate 8 eggs and 8 egg whites, and spinach sauteed in coconut oil. Then I dug into about 4 more ounces of pistachios. Followed by a few handfuls of walnuts. And some nori sheets.

I think net calories were probably even, but I feel soooo full today, and my stomach slightly hurt when I woke up today x_X So much fat...like 200g lol!

Comment

• Friday:

Rode bike to and from work, and also did tabatas for 16 min.

Dinner was 8oz of oyster with some lime juice and a lo mai gai rice cooker style with chicken breast, shiitake mushroom, and a (dry) cup and a half of rice.

Saturday:

Fasted all day during a grueling hike for about 6 hours. Dinner was a (dry) cup of rice, homemade Thai green curry, zucchini pesto noodles, and a bit of taro. Possibly ate about 2800 calories, but I may have burned all of that on the hike...

Comment

• Sunday:

Woke up bone-dead tired to get to church, with about 5 hours of sleep. Walked around a lot afterward trying to get groceries. Took a nap in the afternoon, and woke up to eat half a pound of unsweetened coconut flakes and a dozen eggs. Walked around for an hour, and then came home to eat my 2-lb perch. Then I watched a movie and ate sunflower seeds. Total calories a little over 3000. Should get more sleep.

Comment

• Monday:

Did about a 28 hour fast, from 2am Sunday to 6am Tuesday. Monday consisted of lots of tea (trying to do no coffee for a month to see if there's cross-reactivity with gluten) and a gym workout, surrounded by 5g BCAA powder intake each. Gym workout below:

Squats: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 155x3x5
            OHP: 45x1x5, 65x1x5, 75x1x5 (last 2 needed help), 70x2x5
            Deadlift: 135x1x5, 225x1x3, 265x1x1 (WHOOOOO PR)

Hit the sack at 9:30. 8 hours of sleep. Sweet!

Comment

• Tuesday:

F me. Breakfast was 2 chicken breasts, sauteed spinach, and a sweet potato.

Dinner was a half pound of chicken liver, some nori sheets, and a whole lot of junk food from Whole Foods. Including 3 oz pistachios, 4 oz walnuts, a cup of dried currants, 2 oz sunflower seeds, 4 oz coconut flakes, and some dried mango. While playing video games until 1. Need...to...reprioritize.

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                Tuesday:

F me. Breakfast was 2 chicken breasts, sauteed spinach, and a sweet potato.

Dinner was a half pound of chicken liver, some nori sheets, and a whole lot of junk food from Whole Foods. Including 3 oz pistachios, 4 oz walnuts, a cup of dried currants, 2 oz sunflower seeds, 4 oz coconut flakes, and some dried mango. While playing video games until 1. Need...to...reprioritize.
                Don't worry, I just finished a 100g chocolate bar. And it wasn't some healthy 99%, it was 70%
                well then

Comment

• Lol, what! I thought those Lindt 99 bars only came in 50g bars. And I'm jealous; I would have preferred that over what I ate

Comment

Lol, what! I thought those Lindt 99 bars only came in 50g bars. And I'm jealous; I would have preferred that over what I ate
                    Yeah they're only in 50g. But I had another brand 70%
                    well then

Comment

• Oh, I read your message too fast. I thought you ate a 100g 99% bar xD
                      What brand did you have?

Comment

Oh, I read your message too fast. I thought you ate a 100g 99% bar xD
                        What brand did you have?
                        Swiss, I don't know if it's worldwide or just in the Netherlands, it had a lot of sugar, but no soylecitin like most chocolates
                        well then

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                          Swiss, I don't know if it's worldwide or just in the Netherlands, it had a lot of sugar, but no soylecitin like most chocolates
                          Mmmm, swiss is delish. I only eat milk chocolate from there Don't know if you're a fan of milks, especially since most of them are way too sweet >_>

Comment

Mmmm, swiss is delish. I only eat milk chocolate from there Don't know if you're a fan of milks, especially since most of them are way too sweet >_>
                            Never too much sweetness for my tastebuds , however I like dark chocolate more, but not because milk is too sweet, just because chocolate wins from sugar
                            well then

Comment

• I like the taste of swiss milk, so I think swiss milk chocolate tastes delicious. My main problem is the higher sugar content, but if they found a way to make it less sweet, I would be all over that. Of course, I could always just make my own from local dairy...hmm....

Comment

• Wednesday:

SO FULL all day. So I ate nothing Thank you, walnuts!

Gym was kind of bad, as my back felt really sore and torn up from Monday's workout, most likely because I did not gorge myself on food like I normally do after the gym. Switched to front squats at the end, though wrists were getting hella sore!

Squat: 45x1x5 (OH), 95x1x5, 135x1x5, 155x1x5
                                Front squat: 95x1x5, 105x1x5, 115x1x5, 105x1x5
                                Bench: 45x1x5, 95x1x5, 105x1x3, 105x1x2, 105x1x3, 105x1x2
                                Snatch: 45x1x5, 60x1x5, 70x1x5, 65x3x5

I didn't even have any BCAA powder like on Monday, so I felt starving when I woke up at 5:30am ready to eat my salmon collar and eggs. Yummmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X